Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Puccini said:

In what way is the police negligent or has been negligent in this case? The OP has given no details on this subject.

OP said the police were no help, so they are corrupt in his area.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spornb said:

Sadly this is very real

 

there was no separate sale and purchase agreement

 

Viewed first time on a Tuesday, offer made, tried to improve it but could not Accepted offer

was paid 8.0 M at land office on Thursday, at least I got my money

 

This statement is if factual helpful can anyone else verify it

The three purchasers are lying in unison and  are all saying there was a verbal contract for the sale of F & F

If and only if the above statement is correct there claim is then not valid

Clients will often presume that verbal agreements are not binding. However, as a general rule, the law considers that verbal agreements are legally binding. Whilst there are some exceptions to this (such as Settlement Agreements between employers and employees or agreements for the sale and purchase of land), verbal agreements can be enforceable.

 

https://www.farleys.com/verbal-agreements-legally-binding/

 

The problem is difficult when it becomes he said, she said.

 

They cant Keep your personal property though.

 

That's so wrong in so many ways.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spornb said:

Thank you yes thats our belief, we were set up,  but at least i got paid all the money just missing belongings amounting to well over 2.0M

 

We have registered a lien over the property  and land at the land office

 

On investigating the purchasers there is a lot of evidence of similar wrong doings in collusion with the local police about six years ago

 

I do not want to open the can of worms on police complicity and involvement it could be too dangerous, the same police are again involved

 

Lawyer was employed about a week after sale, I think and believe honest, I hope so 

 

When we were evicted both he and the police were present

 

By eviction I mean we had gone out of our house and the purchasers blocked our drive and prevented us entering  our property on returning from shopping, our maid was present as was the gardener and my wifes son, the house was not left vacant

 

Our agreement to remain until end of october and caretake the property was NOT documented

 

We at this stage still had not handed over the keys to the houses but had given a gate key only

 

The purchasers then forced entry, that again we reported to the police, but they did nothing

 

Our lawyer has commenced criminal proceedings on several counts

Apologies just find it difficult that you let it happen.

I would still get on to the .............ombudsman.co.th.

Hope you get it sorted and put the con artist crook away.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

The problem is difficult when it becomes he said, she said.

 

They cant Keep your personal property though.

 

That's so wrong in so many ways.

Quite a lot of help thank you all

 

However this is Thailand

 

One side is outright lying how do we prove it is not us difficult

 

You say they can not keep personal property are you referring to furniture beds fridges etc what is your basis for this comment, at the moment they have it all

 

You say wrong in so many ways, i agree but what do we do, incidentally i have three lots of cancer and can not even get my special reclining  chair

 

I am buying many things new 

 

We are assured in dec we will win, but patience and waiting not one of my strengths

 

In court when they were applying for adjournment the lady said they paid 4.0M for F&F then her exhusband said  15 mins later we could have all our belongings back if we paid 500,000 to which i replied blackmail, they paid 4.0 M but will sell back for 500,000 makes no sense

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

OP said the police were no help, so they are corrupt in his area.

The OP did not say what help he expected or requested from the police but did not get? It appears that he expected the police to help him remain in his former house for three months beyond the date of its sale, based solely on the OP's verbal declaration that he had the new owner's verbal agreement to stay for three months beyond the date of sale.

 

Question: If you were the police officer, what help would you have give the OP in this situation, taking into account also that the dispute between the OP and and the new house owner is being handled in court?

 

Edited by Puccini
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Apologies just find it difficult that you let it happen.

I would still get on to the .............ombudsman.co.th.

Hope you get it sorted and put the con artist crook away.

Thank you maybe I will

 

i post here to get a consensus of opinion, which I DO NOT IGNORE

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, spornb said:

Thank you maybe I will

 

i post here to get a consensus of opinion, which I DO NOT IGNORE

You have my best wishes and I hope you get justice thats what it is realy about as I see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Puccini said:

The OP did not say what help he expected or requested from the police but did not get? It appears that he expected the police to help him remain in his former house for three months beyond the date of its sale, based solely on the OP's verbal declaration that he had the new owner's verbal agreement to stay for three months beyond the date of sale.

 

Question: If you were the police officer, what help would you have give the OP in this situation, taking into account also that the dispute between the OP and and the new house owner is being handled in court?

 

I make OP was allowed to take his personal items at the time of eviction.

 

Quote.

We are physically evicted !!!!  

 

THE  LOCAL POLICE DO NOT WANT TO KNOW  !!!!

Unquote.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, spornb said:

We are assured in dec we will win, but patience and waiting not one of my strengths

I wonder if it might be cheaper just to get some new things, even your special chair.

 

Maybe just move on.

 

Also if they have to return anything, which could be years, its going to be broken.

 

There return anything without ruining it.  

 

Sounds like they have buyers remorse.

 

It looks as though you came out on top despite losing some material things.

 

Treat yourself to some nice stuff and enjoy yourself while you're here on earth. 

 

You can't bring anything with you when you're gone.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I make OP was allowed to take his personal items at the time of eviction.

 

Quote.

We are physically evicted !!!!  

 

THE  LOCAL POLICE DO NOT WANT TO KNOW  !!!!

Unquote.

I still do not understand what really happened and what he expected the police to do. If he was physically assaulted and if he reported this to the police, a police officer should obviously have recorded this, regardless of the alleged reason for the assault, and take whatever action police procedures require in such situation. However, the OP gives no details of what he means with "physically evicted" and with "POLICE DO NOT WANT TO KNOW".

 

Edited by Puccini
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Update 

 

my lawyers has filed criminal charges 

 

Embezzlement

Damage to belongings 

Invasion

 

Each of the above could carry sentences of upto three years

 

Against two danish men and one thai lady

 

Next hearing is scheduled for Dec 7 2021

 

Despite paying eight million they have now applied to the judge for free legal aid, something that amazes me, also two are not even thai

 

We have FOURTEEN  additional criminal offenses possibly committed, Bangfang police are doing little, my lawyer has filed formal complaint, each could carry a sentence of one year

 

Next week I am going to elevate police complaint to level above Khon Kaen City to the level at KhonKaen provence

 

I continue to look for help this THIS IS NOT A WIND UP POST

 

I have three different cancers now 5 years on and yesterday had a very positive hospital appointment

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...