Jump to content

Changing  "O-A" extension to  “B”  (Business Visa)

Recommended Posts

I have almost all the info, but I still do not know financial requirements for the next year's extension of non-immigrant  “B” visa.


CM immigration was not very helpful 


Thank you very much for info 

Link to post
Share on other sites

For a extension of stay based upon working the minimum salary is 50k baht for those from most western countries.

You cannot change non immigrant visa categories without leaving the country since immigration cannot do it.

You can change the reason for your extension stay from retirement to working but you will have problems getting a work permit application done.



Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is a situation in which being assisted by an experienced agent is recommended.

I used an agent in CM when I changed from work to retirement, it wasn't too expensive and all went very smoothly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you. 

My friend offered me partnership without any investment. Just to get Business class visa. 


the reason for the change is that i do not want to pay Thia medical insurance to extend my current "O-A". I have very good full international medical insurance from my home county 



Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...