Jump to content

Vaccine certificate with old passport number


Recommended Posts

Yes. I'm in this situation.. double vaxed Pfizer last month and new passport this month..

No idea what to do so I carry both passports..

Would like to hear from anybody who has advanced knowledge or experience on this? 🤗🙏

Link to post
Share on other sites

I might be in this situation soon. I want to know how I would change my passport number in Mor Prom. When I got my 2nd jab, I was given my certificate and the DOB was wrong. I pulled the certificate up in Mor Prom and it was wrong there too. I told the staff and they went away and fixed it and came back with a new certificate, and the info in Mor Prom was instantly updated as well.

If I can get my passport number changed in Mor Prom, I think that will automatically update the info on the certificate, and I'll be able to get a new certificate with the new number. But I got my vax through work, and there's no clinic or anything to go back to, so I don't know who I would even contact for that.

My other thought is to get the yellow vaccination book with my new passport number. But it looks like that is moving to a postal or remote service, based on the info in Mor Prom, so I'm not sure it would work. If I could get it done person, I could hopefully show them both passports and have them use the new one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be in this situation soon but don't expect a problem. Keep your old passport until you get the number changed on the certificate or in Mor Prom. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR OLD PASSPORTS READY FOR USE..Mine is linked to my sim card, bank account, visa, hospital etc etc

Link to post
Share on other sites

This week I returned t the hospital where I was vaccinated and had the data corrected (name, passport number, nationality, etc.) Got a new certificate with correct data.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

I might be in this situation soon. I want to know how I would change my passport number in Mor Prom. When I got my 2nd jab, I was given my certificate and the DOB was wrong. I pulled the certificate up in Mor Prom and it was wrong there too. I told the staff and they went away and fixed it and came back with a new certificate, and the info in Mor Prom was instantly updated as well.

If I can get my passport number changed in Mor Prom, I think that will automatically update the info on the certificate, and I'll be able to get a new certificate with the new number. But I got my vax through work, and there's no clinic or anything to go back to, so I don't know who I would even contact for that.

My other thought is to get the yellow vaccination book with my new passport number. But it looks like that is moving to a postal or remote service, based on the info in Mor Prom, so I'm not sure it would work. If I could get it done person, I could hopefully show them both passports and have them use the new one. 

On the certificate is mentioned an id number, this id number you need to fill in with your phonenumber

You get an otp number by text message and aply otm number then make password then log in and all your vacination details are shown.

 

USE ID NUMBER HOSPITAL GIVE YOU ON CERTIFICATE

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, shackleton said:

Can someone advise how long are the vaccine certificates valid for 

Thankyou

They don't have an expiration date, they merely state when you were vaccinated with what.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would go back to where you were vaccinated, get them to update your passport details and ask them to issue another certificate. Mor Prom App will also have wrong passport number

Link to post
Share on other sites

My vaccine certificate does not have the passport number, only name and dob. Accepted for sandbox and everywhere I have been in the meantime where certificate was requested.

 

Related to this, when you get issued a new passport with your visa stamp in the previous passport you need to get the visa stamp transferred to the new passport at Thai immigration office. You will get an additional stamp with the visa history and old passport number marked in the new passport. With this you will not need to carry the old passport.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dutchman said:

On the certificate is mentioned an id number, this id number you need to fill in with your phonenumber

You get an otp number by text message and aply otm number then make password then log in and all your vacination details are shown.

 

USE ID NUMBER HOSPITAL GIVE YOU ON CERTIFICATE

I already have the Mor Prom app, and it has my certificate on it, but I can't change information like my DOB or passport number on it. As I wasn't vaccinated at a clinic, I don't know where I would go to get my details (i.e. passport number) changed in the app.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2021 at 4:34 PM, Thalueng said:

My vaccine certificate does not have the passport number, only name and dob. Accepted for sandbox and everywhere I have been in the meantime where certificate was requested.

 

Related to this, when you get issued a new passport with your visa stamp in the previous passport you need to get the visa stamp transferred to the new passport at Thai immigration office. You will get an additional stamp with the visa history and old passport number marked in the new passport. With this you will not need to carry the old passport.

I also got my certificate yesterday and there is no passport number on it, only name and DOB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Wullie Mercer said:

I also got my certificate yesterday and there is no passport number on it, only name and DOB.

You would have thought that all the certificates were the same , it's not like they are cranked out locally.

Version 24.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2021 at 12:33 AM, Polar Bear said:

I might be in this situation soon. I want to know how I would change my passport number in Mor Prom. When I got my 2nd jab, I was given my certificate and the DOB was wrong. I pulled the certificate up in Mor Prom and it was wrong there too. I told the staff and they went away and fixed it and came back with a new certificate, and the info in Mor Prom was instantly updated as well.

If I can get my passport number changed in Mor Prom, I think that will automatically update the info on the certificate, and I'll be able to get a new certificate with the new number. But I got my vax through work, and there's no clinic or anything to go back to, so I don't know who I would even contact for that.

My other thought is to get the yellow vaccination book with my new passport number. But it looks like that is moving to a postal or remote service, based on the info in Mor Prom, so I'm not sure it would work. If I could get it done person, I could hopefully show them both passports and have them use the new one. 

I received my new passport, took my old and new to hospital involved with the vaccination centre ( Phuket ). They updated certificate to the new passport number, next day could see the new passport number on my MorProm info. Yes get a new passport before Yellow vaccination book application, I've been told by MOPH they cannot change passport number in yellow book to a new passport number, at this time anyhow.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2021 at 7:25 AM, NE1 said:

I got my first jab while waiting for a new passport , so I gave them a copy of my existing passport.

When I went for my second jab , I had transferred my Visa/ext stamps over to my new passport , but they still had me as registered on my old one.

After I was jabbed for the second time ,  they gave me my certificate , I explained to them about the passport change , they took both passports and the cert. away and changed my cert. to match my new passport number. Then registered it on the Mor Prom app. They were very helpful.

Excellent. I shall carry both copies until doing what you have done. BTW Who are, 'they'?

Edited by The Hammer2021
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

BTW Who are, 'they'?

After I had my jab I got directed with everybody else to a side room for a 30 min sit down and relax. The hospital staff manning the computers who dish out the vaccination certificate were the people who I spoke to and who fixed my problem . That is who "they" are .....

Link to post
Share on other sites

I apologize in advance, this is slightly off the subject. Does anybody know if once you have created your account in Mor Prom you can edit details, ie change telephone number

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say you would have to contact the Ministry of Health , this is the dept. that runs Mor Prom I believe.

There are some numbers and e mail addresses on this screen capture.

 

I don't think you can do it from the app. I have been into mine and looked at my phone number , but there does not appear to be anyway of editing it.

 

 

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 16.28.49.png

Edited by NE1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NE1 said:

After I had my jab I got directed with everybody else to a side room for a 30 min sit down and relax. The hospital staff manning the computers who dish out the vaccination certificate were the people who I spoke to and who fixed my problem . That is who "they" are .....

That's how I got my DOB fixed. Unfortunately, I got jabbed at a temporary setup not a hospital, so there is nowhere for me to go back to now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...