Thailand to allow quarantine-free travel from 46 countries, PM says

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand will reopen the capital Bangkok and other key tourist destinations, including Hua Hin and Pattaya, where curfews will be lifted at the end of the month, according to the Royal Gazette released late on Thursday.

And that is what matters the most, posters on TV seem to not pay attention to this very crucial detail.

What is posted in the Royal Gazette becomes law, de-facto.

Brace yourselves, this is happening.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NanaSomchai said:

Pay attention as how the list is Alphabetically sorted but then Hong Kong which starts with the letter H is listed as very last on the 46th spot.

The Chinese masters will be pleased.

Could it not simply be that HK is the only territory so listed last.....although Taiwan is missing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yogi yogi said:

it was confirmed by royal gazette.  now they need to get rid of coe and introduce travel pass . asap...........to reflect the new one night deal on nov 1 .  instead of 7 night quarantine, also the new 50000 insurance not the 100000 insurance previously required.  as of now the coe only offers 7 nights quarantine or 7 nights sandbox.  and only 100000 insurance option.  i suspect the new travel pass will be updated to reflect new rules in a day or two

Thank you for taking the time to comment and bring this up to date 

I appreciate 

• Like 1

they need to get rid of that coe  very soon.  as this new deal will bring in alot of tourists on nov 1.  hoardes of them..................i could have sworn they promised to get rid of coe and have a travel pass instead and that that was supposed to happen like yesterday. ok now that new rules have been posted i suspect coe will be eliminated like tomorrow or next day.  as the coe only offers 7 nights quarantine or 7 nights sandbox but not the new one day deal starting on nov .1

Edited by yogi yogi
spelling

19 minutes ago, NanaSomchai said:

Pay attention as how the list is Alphabetically sorted but then Hong Kong which starts with the letter H is listed as very last on the 46th spot.

Countries listed 1st then territories I guess.