Nov 1st: Quarantine free countries named - one night must be in SHA+ or AQ hotel - curfew lifted, bars stay shut

webfact

42 minutes ago, yogi yogi said:

so if i stay in bkk i can stay in a sha hotel or aq hotel . my choice?? where does someone get a list of those in bkk>??

That is a good question,yet I know of one around the corner from my condo her in BKK. It's in Sathon and is the EVERGREEN

35 minutes ago, lordblackader said:

How can they be lifting a "curfew" in Chiang Mai when Chiang Mai never had a curfew? 

CM has been under curfew a long time before Covid-19. The police and army shut the bars down very heavy handedly..By 11 pm the streets are emptied and bars shuttered..

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, fusion58 said:

Are they talking about covid-19 insurance? Very confusing language.

I have a feeling that 50k will be the new normal even after covid.

Still do not see a lot of the long term visitors coming until bars open.

Don't say anything but there are a couple of bars open on samed although the hotels are dry.

Well at least I have the beach.

IMG20211022130612.jpg

• Like 2

So according to this if they are able to come on the same basis as their parents then they will need to take a PCR test also on arrival? I think we can safely rule out any hordes of families, ie a large portion of real tourists.

Quarantine-exempt countries and territories : Children under 12 yo. who have not been vaccinated can enter under the same measures as their parents. This has been conveyed to all Thai embassies abroad.

https://twitter.com/NatapanuN/status/1451425896468938755

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So according to this if they are able to come on the same basis as their parents then they will need to take a PCR test also on arrival? I think we can safely rule out any hordes of families, ie a large portion of real tourists.

Quarantine-exempt countries and territories : Children under 12 yo. who have not been vaccinated can enter under the same measures as their parents. This has been conveyed to all Thai embassies abroad.

https://twitter.com/NatapanuN/status/1451425896468938755

The first farang answering him says "thanks so much, so my children just need to do a test on departure and arrival."

Some people are just -

1. Deranged

2. Desperate

3. Deluded

4. All the D's above

• Like 1