if got a sandbox tourist COE. PRE CONFIRMED: CODE IS NOT WORKING:

Royal Thai Embassy, Berlin has pre-approved your registration/application for COE.  ICANT GET IN TO UPLOADE MY DATA FOR THE FINAL COE. THE SITE TELS MEE: AFTER HALT A SECOND AFTER GIVING IN MY DATA: YOUR INFORM,ATION IS NOT FOUND: ANY IDEA ????

I GO TO THE WEBSITE OF: 

https://coethailand.mfa.go.

AND I GIVE IN MY DATA:

PASSPORT NUMER

MY GIVVEN NAME: I HAVE TRIDE WITH BOTH MIDDLE NAME (AN ONLY FIRST MIDDLE NAME, AS SOME WEBISTE SAYS ONLY FIRST MIDDEL NAME)

6  NUMBERS FROM THE MAIL FROM THE THAI CONFRIMATION MAIL FORM THE EMABYC IN BERLIN. 

I USED FIREFOX AND CHRIOME. BUT BOTH SAME RESULT: INFO CANT BE FOUND. 

THIS I S NOT ONLA FOR ME ALOS MY WIFE WITH ANOTHER COMPUTER, SAME PROBLEM. THAI EMACY IS PERMANENTLY NOT REACHABLE.

ANY IDEA OR HELP ???

PLEASE.

THANK YOU,.

MARTIN FROM BERLIN 4013305_Bildschirmfoto2021-10-21um13_35_13.png.d3223cf4f212e23b6f05d85d04cb96ad.png

Perhaps the CoE site is down while they update it to include the 1 night quarantine option (from 1st Nov). 

[thats just a guess of course].

OR... It could be an actual screw up and the initial data is lost. 

Perhaps start another CoE application and see how you get on. The Pre-approval e-mail usually comes back very quickly so you won’t loose much time. 

All of that said: When are you travelling ?

As of 1st Nov - quarantine will be significantly reduced.

IF you (and your wife) are fully vaccinated you will only need to spend one night in an SHA+ hotel. 

• Like 1

A post has been removed, please do not post all in caps it is considered shouting and is very poor netiquette. Thank you.

Forum Netiquette

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes, colors or use unusually large emoticons. It can be difficult to read.

5 hours ago, TC17 said:

You have likely entered your passport # or unique code you received in an email incorrectly.   Be sure these numbers are perfect.  

Thank you very much. I do this now since 3 days. my wife as well. We found out: don't use the second given name. only the first given name. this worked for my wife. the code info from the mail, id gibe it in by digits I don't copy it in, my wide die the same. still my information could nit be found. I am afraid I have to do a new coe. or any other idea?