Jump to content

How many tequila can a "real bar girl" drink compared to a "fake bar girl"


Recommended Posts

Real woman scientifically can not tolerate alcohol as much as guys, but because there is so much post op trans and ladyboys im trying to find out how many percent are actually real woman???

 

So... how much tequila can a real bar girl consume compared to a fake bar girl???

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moonlover said:

How do you know that what they're drinking is real, undiluted tequila?

You buy the bottle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LomSak27 said:

Moonlover wins

 

Bartender might mix one real one, then will cut the tequila for her drinks, yours regular strength and of course, you pay full price for the bottle. Hey, she needs to be semi sober, while they booze you up, drain your wallet, then short time you. The Bar & Bar Girl win. Meat on the hoof, yep, that be you. 

Getting nostalgic for that wam bam thank you sir, bar girl, racking and stacking customers, as this pandemic drags on forever.  

There are lots of guys who think they are smart and think if they buy a girl lots of tequila then they have a better time. If these guys pay double for that experience then that is entirely their own problem.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Exactly. A B G is a B G the instant she works in a bar. Do girls walk around pretending to be B Gs?

Sorry, whats that in words.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Exactly. A B G is a B G the instant she works in a bar. Do girls walk around pretending to be B Gs?

I would presume that there are standard manuals for the taking that most are suckered into. 

Real or fake [whatever those are] - the only thing that matters is the promoted stereotype.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems to me the question is based on the fact a female (assumed) outdrank the buyer and now trying to establish a defense !

Given that water closely resembles Tequila there is no way to establish any difference between the alcohol intake of an experienced Bar girl or a savvy freelancer without establishing proof of the proof !

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The question is NOT how many shots of tequila can a poor woman drink.

 

This question is uninteresting.

 

The REAL question is how many shots of expensive Remy Martin can YOU afford to drink?

 

Rémy Martin’s flagship Cognac, Louis XIII, is a legend in the world of spirits.

 

 

lbd0008b_1_1.jpg.bd3732333d74eca1d9276e0f9b77fa47.jpg

 

How many shots can your GF down in a night?

 

฿168,999.00

 

Have at it, with your GF.....

 

It's going to be a great night when you choose Remy Martin.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2021 at 3:12 PM, Moonlover said:

How do you know that what they're drinking is real, undiluted tequila?

And why should you care? 

You aren't going to drink it. 

She might not even want it - it plays hell with their looks and bodies. 

There's probably not enough tequila in the bar to make you hansum. 

 

You are really paying for a girl to spend time pretending she likes you.

I tell them to have tequila, juice, water, whatever she likes.  

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

The question is NOT how many shots of tequila can a poor woman drink.

 

This question is uninteresting.

 

The REAL question is how many shots of expensive Remy Martin can YOU afford to drink?

 

Rémy Martin’s flagship Cognac, Louis XIII, is a legend in the world of spirits.

 

 

lbd0008b_1_1.jpg.bd3732333d74eca1d9276e0f9b77fa47.jpg

 

How many shots can your GF down in a night?

 

฿168,999.00

 

Have at it, with your GF.....

 

It's going to be a great night when you choose Remy Martin.

 

 

 

 

When workers in LOS can earn 300 baht a day that is an obscenity. One day, in a just world, that will corrected. Unfortunately we do not live in a just world.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, amexpat said:
On 10/23/2021 at 3:12 PM, Moonlover said:

How do you know that what they're drinking is real, undiluted tequila?

 

3 hours ago, amexpat said:

And why should you care? 

You aren't going to drink it. 

She might not even want it - it plays hell with their looks and bodies. 

There's probably not enough tequila in the bar to make you hansum. 

 

You are really paying for a girl to spend time pretending she likes you.

I tell them to have tequila, juice, water, whatever she likes.  

I'm not a monger, nor have I ever been, so I couldn't really care less. But It is a well known common practice, worldwide, for the bartender to 'water' the ladies drinks but charge the punter (otherwise known as a mug) the full extortionate price for them.

 

As the old saying goes, 'there's a fool born every minute'.

 

Edited by Moonlover
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Moonlover said:

 

I'm not a monger, nor have I ever been, so I couldn't really care less. But It is a well known common practice, worldwide, for the bartender to 'water' the ladies drinks but charge the punter (otherwise known as a mug) the full extortionate price for them.

 

As the old saying goes, 'there's a fool born every minute'.

 

Again, why should you care?  Re-read the post. 

The "mug" is paying for company. I don't care what she drinks.

Now, if they were watering MY drink of course I would care. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Moonlover said:

 

I'm not a monger, nor have I ever been, so I couldn't really care less. But It is a well known common practice, worldwide, for the bartender to 'water' the ladies drinks but charge the punter (otherwise known as a mug) the full extortionate price for them.

 

As the old saying goes, 'there's a fool born every minute'.

 

So what? The drink is the price for a bargirl to sit with and socialise with the customer. It would cost the same if pure water.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...