THAILAND PASS. Easy step-by-step guide (5th November 2021) Fabulous 103fm

webfact

I totally agree with the above post the thia pass And my case having to buy 11 months of insurance is way too expensive I am trapped here do away with all the past and all the stuff you have to do to just go visit somebody for two weeks and want to come back. TAT

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Megasin1 said:

sit back and enjoy the entertainment as peoples data is leaked, hacked and sold ????

It will happen  and as usual there will be those who say 

"why should I worry I have done nothing wrong so have nothing to hide"  :w00t:

17 minutes ago, johng said:

Wish I was at ohme for Christmas  !!  (Jona Lewie - Stop The Cavalry)

In the UK now - its *loody cold!

Well done to 103 for doing this as following the problems many seem to have had with the expat vac registration this makes it very clear :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

I totally agree with the above post the thia pass And my case having to buy 11 months of insurance is way too expensive I am trapped here do away with all the past and all the stuff you have to do to just go visit somebody for two weeks and want to come back. TAT

As a matter of interest what are the rates for the period you mentioned and are they refusing cover for “older” persons and those with pre existing conditions?

Fortunately I took out cover when I was 61 which would cover me if I wanted to travel but have no interest with this nonsense, but have a couple of friends who may have problems.

Good job with video and explanation.  Having arrived 3 times using the COE process it seems alittle easier.  

NOTES. Video Slanted for UK applicants, those coming from the USA. do NOT have a QR code for the CDC vaccine card (accepted each time by the Thai Embassies-COE) NO IMAGE is chosen.

Not all of us use computers. Ipads and smartphones work just fine since photos of the said docs can be taken and stored in its own album for easy uploading  (screenshots are PNG files and are listed as accepted as well as JPG AND JPEG photo files)

Edited by Bkktodd

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Imagine thinking about going to Thailand for a holiday and then seeing this load of nonsense.

Thailand pass has destroyed thailand high season this year.

Guy in the video says scan your passport, is photo from your phone acceptable ? 

Yes  photos is accepted. It’s actually much easier to the process on a tablet than a computer as you can take required photos with the same device.  

• Like 1

On 11/5/2021 at 11:28 AM, RichardColeman said:

Imagine thinking about going to Thailand for a holiday and then seeing this load of nonsense.

Thailand pass has destroyed thailand high season this year.

Guy in the video says scan your passport, is photo from your phone acceptable ? 

I believe it is - simply change the file code from image to jpeg.