• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you absolutely need proof of an international transfer best to use SWIFT. Wise is a P2P banking, your money doesn't leave your home country. Wise just matches the amount with a partner bank in the

It's a bit more than a few thb😅😅

I would never go back to swift from my bank in UK. Never know when it will arrive, not sure how much and it started to go through HSBC an intermediate bank with more charges. Once the bank here charge

Posted Images

On 12/1/2021 at 8:34 AM, sandyf said:

And you know that how exactly? Never been a problem, you do not need to know what they are called, the piece of paper is self explanatory.

In the years that I have done marriage extensions, at no time have I ever been asked to show a bankbook. Would have been a waste of time anyway, I have consolidated entries, been using online banking since 2009. On my statements from the bank the deposit description is "Transfer in via EXIM", never been questioned.

Good for you. All Immigrations Offices and officers are not equal. Being you've been here for a while, you should know that. Amazing that people like you think that their process is exactly the same for everyone across the Kingdom. I seem you haven't learned much during your time here.

• Like 2
On 11/25/2021 at 9:35 AM, soi3eddie said:

It's always a risk that something like this can happen.

I guess the simple solution is to never use 'Wise' until they fix it.

They will notice this and then perhaps do something about it if enough people stop using them.

• Like 1