Maskless Foreigners in Bangkok

sharecropper

On 11/29/2021 at 9:06 AM, VocalNeal said:

I generally wear mine below the nose as otherwise it fogs up my glasses.

I had that, its because the mask is too low, raise higher than the bottom of the frame inside the glasses and it wont happen. ????

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2021 at 9:06 AM, VocalNeal said:

I generally wear mine below the nose as otherwise it fogs up my glasses.

I'm with you pal, and especially after exiting an air-con cooled vehicle too , glasses become totally obscured. Plus in my case as an asthma sufferer sometimes it is very hard to breath through even the thinnest masks, I don't pull the mask down in shops or malls but refuse to wear it when seated in the car beside the wife with whom I had shortly had carnal knowledge - we don't wear masks then either lol.

Moreover out in the open away from people and while riding my motorbike - who will I infect ? Passing motorcyclists? Some car driver with his window open? The rice farmer two fields away? But in a crowd then yes, wear the mask properly as it is proven to prevent droplets passing although of course trapped by the mask they remain on it as a source of infection a point seemingly ignored by Government pundits. I periodically spray the mask with ethanol before wearing it and carry a spray in my pocket - cough near me and I'll forcibly sanitise you - lol!!

On 11/29/2021 at 4:48 PM, sharecropper said:

Duh. 

People who refuse to respect the local health laws of a country they are guests in, in the middle of a global pandemic, should be deported. In their own country, they can get their tin hats and pitchforks out and protest against 5G, voting machines, masks or vaccines, or whatever current deluded rubbish they want to believe in.

But in this country, they should respect the law.

I thought no one respected the law in Thailand