Chonburi Governor releases new orders easing Covid-19 restrictions effective from today, alcohol sales ban at restaurants, etc. stays however

webfact

14 minutes ago, pagallim said:

In light of Pattaya now being designated a 'Blue Zone' makes no sense at all, and certainly lends credence to the conspiracy theory of encouraging business failures.

I am not so sure, he also didnt allow the schools to open for some time when the rules allowed otherwise.

alcohol sales ban at restaurants, etc. stays however

Bped is a Pattaya Beach regular and well known for hanging out on the beach with friends and previously causing trouble, although mostly petty crime.

“I don’t have money and am unemployed. I needed money to buy whisky and illegal drugs for me and my friends. Pattaya has begun to have tourists again with money after a long closure due to Covid-19 so I decided to attack one for cash.”

It's obvious why there is a alcohol ban at restaurants: the BiB can fine the owners and make money. Thugs on a beach on the other hand...

Just now, poskat said:

it makes perfect sense when you look at it from the perspective of the government to remake pattaya into a family type place to visit.  No booze will keep the type of farang tourists that pattaya was built on away.

The government doesnt care about the economic pain this causes to the current businesses in pattaya. they are just collateral damage in their long range plans.

Correct.

The EEC is a 20 year, multi-billion dollar project that is enshrined in the latest constitution.

• Like 1

It would be interesting to know how much has been lost by Boon Rawd, Thai Bev, etc., as a result of covid restrictions.

It can't be very much, or they would be screaming....... and have the pull to get what they want.

3 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

Bped is a Pattaya Beach regular and well known for hanging out on the beach with friends and previously causing trouble, although mostly petty crime.

“I don’t have money and am unemployed. I needed money to buy whisky and illegal drugs for me and my friends. Pattaya has begun to have tourists again with money after a long closure due to Covid-19 so I decided to attack one for cash.”

It's obvious why there is a alcohol ban at restaurants: the BiB can fine the owners and make money. Thugs on a beach on the other hand...

scum like this don't buy booze from bars and don't sit down and have a few drinks with their meals go to mom and pop shop... 7/11 cheap booze ..closing bars and restaurants wouldn't effect what scum like this do ...

• Like 1