Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

12 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Just was sent my approval and the password.  Tried to reset the password but the link they send sends me to this page that well indicates its not working.  Also tried to see if it showed any prior 90 day reports by checking

If you got the approval after applying it and got the password by email why were you trying to reset it.

It is not a one time passport. I have already used mine a couple of times.

If you submitter a report you sign in and click this. image.png.e46a75bf06ac049d96d7537fa474e1f4.png

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you got the approval after applying it and got the password by email why were you trying to reset it.

It is not a one time passport. I have already used mine a couple of times.

If you submitter a report you sign in and click this. image.png.e46a75bf06ac049d96d7537fa474e1f4.png

So your saying that the password they sent, which I want to change, can not be changed and I have to remember the funky clunky password they sent?  If so that's fine I will put it in my password wallet.  Additionally what your saying is that there is no way to check the status of prior 90 days that have been competed like before.  That seems a little quirky in itself.  Always been able to check prior 90 days and the list goes back a fair amount.  The drop down on the program allows for up to 100, well it says it does.

Registered online.  Password returned in about 2 hours to regular inbox (not spam) from [email protected] .

For me, State/Province is Bangkok, City/Amphur and District/Tambon are both Phaya Thai (so the khwaeng for both -- the khet isn't used).

A drop-down of citizenship and place names appear if you click the search icon on the left of each entry field.

I got an immediate confirmation of submission by e-mail.  I show pending on the check your submission site.   A filled-in TM-47 are attached to the confirmation, and also available on the site.  I notice that some details are missing (e.g. visa type and arrival card number) but they didn't request that on the original form. 

Oh -- I had my swiftest runner submit my last TM-47 in person for me 80 days ago, so I am back in the on-line system.

Fingers crossed,

--Retiree.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

If I put the address I have resided at previously on the record and then move to a new address but continue to put the old address on the 90 day report form, how would they catch that? 

If you do a yearly extension you need evidence the address is valid? Until then is no check is there?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

Playing devil's advocate how would they verify the address?  If I put the address I have resided at previously on the record and then move to a new address but continue to put the old address on the 90 day report form, how would they catch that? 

They would check you main records for your current address if you had done a change of address if they did not match the previous 90 day report.

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Just was sent my approval and the password.  Tried to reset the password but the link they send sends me to this page that well indicates its not working.  Also tried to see if it showed any prior 90 day reports by checking "Check The Status of Application (TM 47)" and it came back as none found.

image.png.a024550eaa2019c0fd0608f4305154a3.png

AH! See? They've realised it's working and quickly fixed it so it's not!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

I just get some waiting (scrolling dots) and 'Failed to save data' everytime.. 

I got that the first time I tried it and did it again and it worked. It could happen if a lot of people were trying to do the same thing.

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

So your saying that the password they sent, which I want to change, can not be changed and I have to remember the funky clunky password they sent?  If so that's fine I will put it in my password wallet.  Additionally what your saying is that there is no way to check the status of prior 90 days that have been competed like before.  That seems a little quirky in itself.  Always been able to check prior 90 days and the list goes back a fair amount.  The drop down on the program allows for up to 100, well it says it does.

You cannot change to different password. It has to be then generated one they the send you by email.

At this time you can still check all of your previous reports on the old website.

3 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

I just tried to register, filled all the boxes along with the captcha letters. Then was taken to a page to type my e mail address and add a password. When I entered a password it told me invalid information. Do I need to wait for an e mail from them?

Maybe only the password is "invalid information" is because it is registered to someone else? Have you tried re- registering using a different password? Sometimes "Thaispeak"/translations can be misleading.

Re waiting for an email - I wouldn't hold my breath! 

Edited by sambum
Additional text

17 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

Broken already ?? 

2021-12-03.png

Are you copying and pasting your email address into the relevant boxes,  rather than actually typing them in?

17 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

Broken already ?? 

2021-12-03.png

Thats what happened to me first time, just load the page and try

again, worked the 2 nd try.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1