Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

19 minutes ago, LivinLOS said:

Broken already ?? 

I just get some waiting (scrolling dots) and 'Failed to save data' everytime.. 

2021-12-03.png

I got a similar response last night/2 Dec when first trying to register.  But when I tried again about 5 minutes later I got a successful registration.  But it took around 2 hours for the password to show up via email....and it arrived to my Gmail spam folder.   Even "Forgot Password/Reset Password" emails take about two hours to arrive.

I expect since this is a brand new system...beginning to generate many very similar emails....that the email services providers, like Gmail, may initially flag the emails as span/junk.  So, be sure to check your email span/junk folder when waiting for/looking for any email from this new online site.   And don't expect the emails to immediately arrive....right now their emails seem to take about two hours to arrive....don't know if the site is only sending batch transmissions every few hours or their emails are just getting hung-up somewhere.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PremiumLane said:

spacer.png

Are they still doing the window of within 15 days but not in the last 7 days before the due date? Or, is it now just a straight 15 days before the due date? 

The way I read it is that you can apply online from 15 days before the due date until 8  days before the due date. After that you will probably have to revert to reporting in person.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It has already worked for somebody that could no use the online reporting before. His report is pending now.

Hopefully Jon R. will get approval and update his Tweet.

But seriously, I applied and got no email. It's not in spam. Do they need to approve and process it? I also did lost password (though I never set a password). I click send and get "success" message. 

Zero has arrived in my inbox. Nor in spam. I made no errors. Either their email system is delayed or they need meatware to check my submission. 

Edited by Ebumbu

Well, I like to modify my dates so that I only have to go 4 times a year (to do the 90 day reports). (Jomtien Immigration won't synch your 90 Day reports with your Extension renewals.)
As a result, I end up doing my 2nd and 3rd 90 Day reports 3-4 days later than the date on the Notification.  That way, the 4th report lands on the same day I go to do my next Extension renewal. 

I'm guessing that's not possible if you use the app ?

11 minutes ago, Ebumbu said:

But seriously, I applied and got no email. It's not in spam. Do they need to approve and process it? I also did lost password (though I never set a password). I click send and get "success" message. 

Zero has arrived in my inbox. Nor in spam. I made no errors. Either their email system is delayed or they need meatware to check my submission. 

Mine arrived yesterday just under 2 hours from applying. 

The modern "advance" of IT continues, I see. A few days ago I did a 90-day report using the old system. It took just 2 minutes, my browser remembers all the input data from the last time so I don't have to look anything up. No password required, and the report was approved the moment I hit the final 'Enter'. Now our new, improved, IT system requires registration and a password (never mind wasting your time trying to solve impossible captchas), and takes several days to approve your efforts. A ludicrous waste of time, but hardly surprising, and far from limited to Thai IT system "advances". It's only a question of whether human civilisation is finally destroyed by a rampant coronavirus or all these wonderful IT "advances", lol.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

Whether in person, in writing, or online, what the heck does the 90 day report serve to accomplish?  I could be living at a totally different address then the one shown to immigration.  Does it mean I am still in Thailand?  Heck, passport records show that I have not left the country. 

The is a mandate in search of a need. 

The check box is the indicator that you claim your report is true and accurate. If you want to break the rules and answer dishonestly it may eventually catch up to you and if enough people abuse the system they could eliminate it then we all get screwed.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Youcannot change to different password. It has to be then generated one they the send you by email.

Sent msg " forgot password" received an email stating " request received to change password"......"click on link below.

I did that and it brings up " page not found.  Somewhat misleading to apply for password change to receive a page not found when clicking their link.

And, the reason I wish to change my password is because of the jumbled one they send you originally.

The system doesn't accept hyphenated names, it's not possible to enter hyphens in the two name fields. If you omit the hyphen the registration is accepted. However, if you have autocomplete enabled in your browser so that your hyphenated name is filled in automatically the hyphen will be included, but the system returns an "error in data" message without telling you which field contains the erroneous data or what is wrong. 

Reminds me of Bangkok Bank's Internet banking system, which will not accept special characters when you send a message to the bank. And for unknown reasons a comma is treated as a special character, so if you use a comma in your message it will be rejected.

Edited by Sophon

I got the password registration email in my Gmail spam after about 2 hours like most here. Managed to log in. 

I am in the correct time period to file the report (13 days before the due date) but get a charming red "unsuccess" popup when filled out the information to submit filing.

I am sure many more kinks to work out (also had new passport where had to file manually before). Cheers!