Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It has already worked for somebody that could no use the online reporting before. His report is pending now.

I'll give it a go, my next report is due in eralyJanuary.

The last system worked 3 times for me in 4 years ... using identical info.

• Like 2

I & many others don't have a printer, I use a tablet & my phone, is it possible to save the approval when I finally get it on my phone somewhere ? 

It says to print off & save with passport but I don't take my passport with me when I go out but I always have my phone/tablet with me. If anyone knows please update us, thanks ????????????

• Like 1

It doesn't work for me. iPhone and MAC (tried Chrome and Safari). I tried autofill and manually entering the data. CAPCHA fails. Tried entering the letters in upper case and lower case (They are shown in upper case). I used the old system, till I did my first report after new visa extension by post, as required. They didn't enter in in the system. Next report by post but never received it back. Bumrungrad Business Center called and immi had it in their internal system, so they did the last one for me. So in short, the new system doesn't work for me. Non O retirement extensions, Bangkok office. (I tried logging onto old system; its down, keeps recycling back to picture of the king.)

Edited by flbkk
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Why am I not surprised? 'Cuz got EXACTLY what I was expecting...

FAILURE! A perfect 7 for 7. Typically Inept and Incapable Thailand! :cheesy:

PSX_20211203_153600.jpg.de58f99bcb8e1f1e0d25fd9e5a821ba2.jpg

Worked for me after I realised the captcha I was inputting was incorrect.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

If you look back a few posts you will see many people are having the same problem.

Sorry Joe, but is that somehow supposed to make it acceptable? Actually it just confirms what most of us were expecting...Failure. And as always, they never disappoint in the failure department.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

I & many others don't have a printer, I use a tablet & my phone, is it possible to save the approval when I finally get it on my phone somewhere ? 

It says to print off & save with passport but I don't take my passport with me when I go out but I always have my phone/tablet with me. If anyone knows please update us, thanks ????????????

I went in person a few times during this mess and never had a PAPER copy either(back when 90 day online SOMETIMES worked), they pointed out that NEXT TIME, I should have it - but have not been fined or anything. I DID get a bit cheeky last time and asked whether they could not see my info in their fancy system on the screen anyway? ????

I have NEVER had anybody outside immigration ask about it. Cheers!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Taccos said:

When trying to register I am continuously getting a FAILED TO SAVE DATA error notification. I tried 2 different browsers and filled out all required fields. Did anyone encounter a similar issue?

Almost everyone. Welcome to Typically Thailand! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Taccos said:

When trying to register I am continuously getting a FAILED TO SAVE DATA error notification. I tried 2 different browsers and filled out all required fields. Did anyone encounter a similar issue?

Yep, same problem.

• Like 1

Make sure these emails don't go to spam.

I haven't been able to successfully register, but for those who have, I suggest you take a simple step to make sure you get the emails n the future.

"Whitelist" the email address, or domain.

This tells your email service to not put any emails from this particular address or domain, in the spam folder. The procedure varies for different email providers. You can search for "Whitelist hotmail" or whomever.

For Gmail.

• Open an email from the address, and click the 3 little dots above the subject line
  • Select "Filter Messages like these"
  • Click "Create filter"
  • Select "Never send it to spam"
  • Click "Create filter"

You can also click the little star next to the email to mark it as important.

I just tried to register several times.  Entered my correct data and then typed in the characters given.  I then hit 'apply' and I get the question do you want to register?  I hit 'confirm', and then an error message comes up: 'Failed to Save Data'.   Anybody having this same problem?  

• Like 2