Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

It appears immigration has shutdown the old site that could still be used to get more info about a report done on the system and old reports.

I get this message when trying to open the site. I was able to open the online TM30 site that is on the extranet.

image.png.e376a24b8b77b7851a6aa2252f05c730.png

The android mobile app is also not working now. No buttons on is is working. Touch anything and it does nothing.

Also got this message when opening it. Not sure what it was meant to say but suspect said it is gone.

image.png.3af47c49c67cbfa3afba8a943e67545f.png

Did find the new site works good on the Chrome mobile app.

• Like 1

Having tried a second time I have been rejected again - so I will do it in person as kindly indicated by some posters that as this is my first report in Bangkok (previously my reports were in the provinces) and it needs to be done in person before one can use the online service - a couple of quick questions I am on a non-inn O extension retirement - do I go to Chaeng Wattana or MTT? Any indication of avr time - should I plan that I might be there for most of the day or are reports quickly processed - any recent experiences - finally aside from the completed TM47 and passport are there any other documents I need to bring - previous 90 day report from Kalasin? tenancy agreement? Many thanks

3 minutes ago, gilo said:

Having tried a second time I have been rejected again - so I will do it in person as kindly indicated by some posters that as this is my first report in Bangkok (previously my reports were in the provinces) and it needs to be done in person before one can use the online service - a couple of quick questions I am on a non-inn O extension retirement - do I go to Chaeng Wattana or MTT? Any indication of avr time - should I plan that I might be there for most of the day or are reports quickly processed - any recent experiences - finally aside from the completed TM47 and passport are there any other documents I need to bring - previous 90 day report from Kalasin? tenancy agreement? Many thanks

You will need to do your 90 day report at MTT.

Have you changed your address and had a TM30 report done?

You should not need anything more than a completed TM47 form unless you still need to change your address to Bangkok. You will need to show them the receipt for your current 90 day report done in Kalasin.

You can make a appointment that will save some time. 

https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/[email protected]/bookings/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vinci said:

so each office have their own address for mail in, where can i find the address online, do they list the address

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Best to confirm your local office mailing address by asking them.

There is a list of immigration offices here. https://www.immigration.go.th/?p=17319

I would suggest that you also confirm that your local office accepts mail-in reports. For a few years mine (Surin) did not. Perhaps they still don't.

On 3/10/2022 at 9:41 PM, KhaoNiaw said:

There is some serious nit-picking going on. My first report in the new system was approved. After getting the email reminder, my second report was rejected. I resubmitted with the same information in the same order. The only difference was that the soi was on the first line, after the number and condo name, whereas before it was on the next line before the road. Approved.  

Yes, there is some serious nit-picking going on. My latest experience is similar to yours.

1st attempt was still pending after 6 days (so cancelled)

2nd attempt was rejected after 3 days

3rd attempt was approved after 4 days

First 2 attempts used exactly the same data and format as the prior approval

Final attempt made a slight adjustment to the address format.

Nit-picking of the highest order !!

• Like 1

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but today is the first time I've used this new layout and there are 40 pages to go through!

I'm British ( English ) the old system let you scroll down and just tick British!

This system gives you 2 choices, British HK which I am not and British Colonist.

Am I a British Colonist?

Had to mail it in after online rejection once again in Bangkok. Maybe every fourth mailed in report someone working there has the decency to return my copied documents.

As my Mammy (God rest her soul)  used to say, "Lord bless their hearts".   

Edited by ricklev

5 minutes ago, ricklev said:

Maybe every fourth mailed in report someone working there has the decency to return my copied documents.

I mailed in (CW) Feb 24, received slip back March 19, a new record for me. Had been 7 - 8 weeks, then 5 - 6 weeks.

No copies returned this time, just a flimsy blank TM47.

Always received slip back. I stamped return envelope with 45 baht (yes I overpaid), wrote Via EMS.

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:
2 hours ago, monsieurhappy said:

Am I a British Colonist?

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

GBR-British

It took me quite a while to find that as well. It did get me wondering what a 'British Colonist' is, but I was sure that I wasn't one. ????

P. S. It turns out that 'The British Colonist' was a newspaper published in British Columbia. Do you think we should let Immigration know. ????

• Haha 1

I got my 1 year ED extension in Chiang Mai also hotel registered me for Tm30. Now in my passport I have two different slips with my address one from Phuket where I live and other from CM where I got my extension. Obviously I want to do 90day report in Phuket, so I will have to go to immigration to register my address again?

E-mail arrived today from the new on-line 90 day reporting system telling me it was my timeframe for doing my on-line report within the next few days as my report is Due on April 8th.  However, I left the country in January and returned in February just after making my last 90 day report.  My new 90 day report should be due on or around the 28th of June.  

I wonder what would happen if I tried to do the 90 day report like the system says I should do.  I returned on a re-entry permit for my Extension of stay.  

What do you guys think.  @ubonjoe

30 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I wonder what would happen if I tried to do the 90 day report like the system says I should do.  I returned on a re-entry permit for my Extension of stay.  

If you were to put your new arrival date it would certainly be denied.

If you entered your old arrival date it could be approved if they did not check their records to double check your arrival date.

I applied for my 90 day report, got the application through on PDF and pending. The next day it said rejected. And I have no idea why. I am within 15 days, I've never missed one previously. 

Anyone have some advice? I have applied for another one which again is pending. 

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you were to put your new arrival date it would certainly be denied.

If you entered your old arrival date it could be approved if they did not check their records to double check your arrival date.

Just did as you suggested with the old arrival date, lets see what happens it can either be rejected or get accepted as one hand not knowing what the others doing.  Thanks @ubonjoe

I live in BKK and got a new passport mid 2020 which so far has no entry stamp

I was able to do a 90day report online once with my new passport still on the old system

all later ones were rejected and I had to report by registered mail

But I always try online before I send by mail

Registered and tried the new system in December, rejected

Report was due and I tried again yesterday, APPROVED !!!

No idea why, I always enter exactly the same detail

• Like 1

Got an email today from immigration.go.th reminding me that:

Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 11/04/2022. }

15 days before due date, previous report done on new website, a nice little touch I thought, never had one of these before and possibly a sign that things are becoming a bit more standardised, or am I being too optimistic ??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Got an email today from immigration.go.th reminding me that:

Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 11/04/2022. }

15 days before due date, previous report done on new website, a nice little touch I thought, never had one of these before and possibly a sign that things are becoming a bit more standardised, or am I being too optimistic ??

No, many reports of this and a second successful report now.  Remember to select the search button to pre-fill all the fields once you've entered your passport number and nationality.  Makes it even easier.

• Like 1