Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

There is a 7 day grace period right? My 90 day is due today, it has been getting rejected but I since looked at this thread and especially the post above - with the search function has the input a little different from what I have been submitting. So tried again hoping I don't need to go in yet?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toHs said:

There is a 7 day grace period right? My 90 day is due today, it has been getting rejected but I since looked at this thread and especially the post above - with the search function has the input a little different from what I have been submitting. So tried again hoping I don't need to go in yet?

Unfortunately, there is no 7 day grace period after the due date for online reporting. 

My TM47s was always approved on the old website but with this new website my TM47 was denied. Any idea why? All information is IDENTICAL to my previous 4 TM47s and nothing has changed with my info/visa/passport etc. 

This is not a response to any comments made here but a follow up observation I noticed today. I forgot to mention that I am referring to only Chiang Mai immigration office because that is the place I only go to.  Don't have any information about the other immigration offices.  Here it is.  Yesterday when I checked the app website my overstay status was normal and an expiration date of April 16th 2022.  Today I was there and got the extension.   A few hours later I checked the app and the overstay status was normal with an expiration date of April 16th 2023.  Very efficient immigration office. Also their reservation system to set an appointment time works plus  a breeze to make one.  Now we have two ways of 90 day reporting methods.  Remember the app method never updated the extension and kept saying overstay. Not anymore. I am providing screenshots of both the reporting methods. Thank you very much for allowing me to share my observations. 

794295223_Screenshot_2022-03-28-21-04-01-722_th_go.immigration.immeService2.thumb.jpg.52197fc86bc4e9f147c862ea12bb9736.jpgScreenshot_2022-03-28-21-06-41-920_com.android.chrome.jpg

On 3/28/2022 at 5:18 PM, TPDH said:

My TM47s was always approved on the old website but with this new website my TM47 was denied. Any idea why? All information is IDENTICAL to my previous 4 TM47s and nothing has changed with my info/visa/passport etc. 

Try tweaking your address, 4 times mine got rejected finally found out because I put "Soi" in my address ( which I always write.)

i never pay attention, but i have notices something, the 90 days online report print out receipt has no io signature or print name of some source on it, it does have his name on top, but where this signature is, is just blank.

3 hours ago, vinci said:

i never pay attention, but i have notices something, the 90 days online report print out receipt has no io signature or print name of some source on it, it does have his name on top, but where this signature is, is just blank.

It probably would not matter since immigration has records of it being approved.

My most recent one has the same name printed in the signature space as the one at the top of the receipt of notification.

9 hours ago, vinci said:

The IO's name is on the signature line where it says Signature and Immigration Officer "in Thai" (below it says Signature and Immigration Officer English since the whole form is in Thai and English).

Although it's printed vs being a squiggly type signature, it's still considered a signature for the purposes of this electronically approved form.

image.png.b8f297cb8f32a6cc7d3a8b8f263af40e.png

On 3/20/2022 at 12:08 PM, ubonjoe said:

It appears immigration has shutdown the old site that could still be used to get more info about a report done on the system and old reports.

I get this message when trying to open the site. I was able to open the online TM30 site that is on the extranet.

image.png.e376a24b8b77b7851a6aa2252f05c730.png

The android mobile app is also not working now. No buttons on is is working. Touch anything and it does nothing.

Also got this message when opening it. Not sure what it was meant to say but suspect said it is gone.

image.png.3af47c49c67cbfa3afba8a943e67545f.png

Did find the new site works good on the Chrome mobile app.

Which is an absolute shame as it was working perfectly, here in Buriram. I have applied with this "new" app [thing] a week ago, and been "pending" since. I am pretty sure the local IO is unaware of the situation. I'll pay them a visit Monday.

30 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Which is an absolute shame as it was working perfectly, here in Buriram. I have applied with this "new" app [thing] a week ago, and been "pending" since. I am pretty sure the local IO is unaware of the situation. I'll pay them a visit Monday.

I am sure they know about the new site since it has been working since late November. Remember that immigration does not work on weekends and holidays.

7 minutes ago, Calvin1976 said:

Arrived to Bangkok from Singapore on 05/Mar. Supposed my next report date should be around 04/Jun.

But received email reminder that my 90 days report due on 20/Apr from [email protected]

Seems it still followed my last online report on 19/Jan. ???? 

Does the email address valid?

why not just do it - it is free so no cost involved

5 minutes ago, Calvin1976 said:

Arrived to Bangkok from Singapore on 05/Mar. Supposed my next report date should be around 04/Jun.

But received email reminder that my 90 days report due on 20/Apr from [email protected]

Does the email address valid?

Ignore the reminder email since it is for your previous online report. The reporting system is not updated when you do a entry.

Do your next report 90 days after entering the country and put you new arrival date on it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Ignore the reminder email since it is for your previous online report. The reporting system is not updated when you do a entry.

Do your next report 90 days after entering the country and put you new arrival date on it.

If the system is not updated, will that not cause a problem when he tries to report online?

30 minutes ago, Calvin1976 said:

I'd wait until ~ May 19 - June 2, to file a report on the new system.

You have to enter your Arrival Date, so hopefully the reviewer verifies that and doesn't go off your previous new system 90 day report.

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I'd wait until ~ 75 - 89 days after your entry to file a report on the new system.

You have to enter your Arrival Date, so hopefully the reviewer verifies that and doesn't go off your previous new system 90 day report.

New system?

This website not valid anymore? Apply for Notification of Staying in the Kingdom (immigration.go.th)

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It might be rejected due to a new date of arrival being used on the report that would be less than 90 days.

As Joe says it will be rejected, I tried doing it just for grins and giggles after I returned from a almost 6 week trip to the US and had received the reminder e-mail.  Within 2 hours of filing it, it was rejected with an email stating such and to see my local Immigration office.

I live in CNX. I’m registered and use my PC to do my 90 Day Reporting.

On the 18th of this month I’m scheduled to go down to BKK (for daily outpatient medical treatment) and due to return to CNX on the 25th May.

My 90 Day Report is due on the 15th May, right in the middle of my visit to BKK.

I can’t take my PC with me to BKK, but I do have an Android Tablet that I’ll be taking. So, I’m seeking help on

* Do I need to re-register using my Android Tablet?

* As I’m already registered on my PC will duplicate registering via Android cause me a problem?

* What address should I report, my temporary one in BKK or my permanent one in CNX?

Advice welcome

On 4/6/2022 at 5:12 PM, CM4Me said:

I can’t take my PC with me to BKK, but I do have an Android Tablet that I’ll be taking. So, I’m seeking help on

* Do I need to re-register using my Android Tablet?

* As I’m already registered on my PC will duplicate registering via Android cause me a problem?

* What address should I report, my temporary one in BKK or my permanent one in CNX?

The app will work on a your mobile browser. You can use the same email address and password (I tested it using Chrome on my Android tablet to the point of submitting my report since mine was not due yet).

After logging in it will show your previous reports done using it.

You can use your passport number and nationality and click on the hour glass to complete your application.

You will use your Chiang Mai address when doing it.

• Like 2

Tried out the new Online 90 Day Reporting system. I noticed that there were some items I forgot to fill in, so I decided to go in person since the Chonburi Immigration office is only two blocks away. After a two hour wait, I got my passport back and was on my way. When I got back home, there was a message in my inbox saying my TM47 had been approved. Fortunately, the next report date was the same as the one I had been given at Immigration. It looks like a few items that were not filled in, were not required. Next time, I will use the online system exclusively. A major step forward for Thai Immigration. I don't like to go anywhere that I have to wait in a queue, so this is very welcome.

• Like 1