Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

Just to clarify - is the immediate e-mail message saying "information successfully received" is not an approval but just an acknowledging that you have applied?

Answer: Yes it is! Because I have received the approval just 11 minutes after submitting the report. Incredible improvement.

Edited by Eleftheros
updating

Has anyone had experience with using the new 90 day report site after receiving a new passport?

I was issued a new U.S. passport about a month after I submitted my last 90 day report. I'm wondering if I should use my old passport number or the new one next time I submit a report?

I've already been to CW to have my visa and entry stamp transferred to the new passport, if that makes any difference.

14 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

I was issued a new U.S. passport about a month after I submitted my last 90 day report. I'm wondering if I should use my old passport number or the new one next time I submit a report?

I've already been to CW to have my visa and entry stamp transferred to the new passport, if that makes any difference.

I see not reason for you not being able to use your new passport number to do your online report. But it may depend upon the officer processing your report.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I see not reason for you not being able to use your new passport number to do your online report. But it may depend upon the officer processing your report.

Thanks.

I realize it's always a <deleted> shoot when dealing with TI, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone had experience with this particular scenario.

I'm trying to register on the new system.   It keeps sending me in circles.  I get to this page: https://www.immigration.go.th/en/#serviceonline  and see the TM47 square, which I click.  I then get a page of instructions which say go to www.immigration.go.th (which I already did to get here) then go to the 90 day button (which I just did) and then click the "apply" button - which I see nowhere.  See screenshots.  Please help, where is the "apply" button??

imm tm47 screenshot 1.png

imm tm47 screenshot 2.png

5 minutes ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

Please help, where is the "apply" button??

Normally you would do the registration at using this link. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

Or going here and clicking apply at the bottom of the page. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

But at this time both sites are down and you get this message.

This site can’t be reached

tm47.immigration.go.th took too long to respond.

Try again later and the sties my be back up again.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Normally you would do the registration at using this link. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

Or going here and clicking apply at the bottom of the page. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

But at this time both sites are down and you get this message.

This site can’t be reached

tm47.immigration.go.th took too long to respond.

Try again later and the sties my be back up again.

Thanks, I'll try that page later.  But then the instructions they give in Online Services are wrong.  Following them just takes you around in circles as I described above.  They don't link to the page you suggest.

11 minutes ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

Thanks, I'll try that page later.  But then the instructions they give in Online Services are wrong.  Following them just takes you around in circles as I described above.  They don't link to the page you suggest.

I know it is wrong. It has been that way since it was first released in late November.

If you look at the first post on page one of this  you will see the correct info.

19 hours ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

I'm trying to register on the new system.   It keeps sending me in circles.  I get to this page: https://www.immigration.go.th/en/#serviceonline  and see the TM47 square, which I click.  I then get a page of instructions which say go to www.immigration.go.th (which I already did to get here) then go to the 90 day button (which I just did) and then click the "apply" button - which I see nowhere.  See screenshots.  Please help, where is the "apply" button??

imm tm47 screenshot 1.png

imm tm47 screenshot 2.png

A quick guide to navigating the new 90 days online reporting website:

( Note: this is the mobile version )

Enter immigration.go.th to access this page.

9F388612-362B-47F4-B32B-266786BCAF40.thumb.jpeg.ff02830de4ae654b0ec278c9017d0a3d.jpeg

Click on the “x” to close this window, click on the window will only reveal the instructions which are misleading.

Scroll down to this:

793A5BCD-9ADD-482C-B2AF-39C35AB79E13.thumb.jpeg.b001efee2cd0f60ad6d8f573995284e2.jpeg

Click on the button to reveal this:

CC2D4C53-AF3B-4894-9C24-E2B62B2CDB7A.thumb.jpeg.7541267406f5d6035be60ec289a0fc07.jpeg

Scroll down to the bottom and click “ online notification “:

You should then see this page:

B79DA880-0A20-4997-8B3F-56FC2F7E2EB8.thumb.jpeg.3061655ad0e31752c19771fb578dd4dd.jpeg

Bookmark this page for future reference to bypass the previous steps:

Using your email address , registered password ( received via email) and captcha login:

5E289C10-DE35-42FE-838F-AB29BC9905EE.thumb.jpeg.f37b5f5c10cbaeff1377d117630be1ba.jpeg

Click on “ new application “ to get this:

64E0C061-7B84-48E9-B976-ED70621BD9A8.thumb.jpeg.023a0bdc553db45845c19b086c5dd259.jpeg

Insert only Passport and Nationality and click on the blue magnifying icon for auto fill. Then submit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

A quick guide to navigating the new 90 days online reporting website:

( Note: this is the mobile version )

Enter immigration.go.th to access this page.

It is actually about both the mobile app and the new site but as the OP stated he could not find everything easily.

That is why I posted the links for the new online reporting site.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is actually about both the mobile app and the new site but as the OP stated he could not find everything easily.

Apologies, posted by accident before completing the post.

Actually getting to the TM47 page on the website is the confusing part , after that it’s straight forward.

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Thanks, that's right the non-mobile website is what drove me around in circles.  The page you sent above finally was back working this morning and I submitted registration, got the message that it had been submitted but have been waiting all day for an email (yes, been watching my junk folder as well) and so far, nothing.  How long do you suppose it might take to get the email with password?

10 minutes ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

How long do you suppose it might take to get the email with password?

Normally it is almost instantaneous but the site is down again. Keep checking your email and it should show up.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Normally it is almost instantaneous but the site is down again. Keep checking your email and it should show up.

Does the new 90 day report work ok after the extension? don't have to go to immigration for the first one or anything silly like that?

17 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Does the new 90 day report work ok after the extension? don't have to go to immigration for the first one or anything silly like that?

It will still work after getting an extension since the day your extension expires is not required for it.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The site was up late yesterday for at least some time and it's up again now and yet I still haven't received my email, about 24 hours after registering.  Now I'm wondering if I should start the registration process again, or possibly click "Forgot Password", but I'm afraid that might tangle up the process if it's still in (very slow) motion.  Suggestions?

1 minute ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

The site was up late yesterday for at least some time and it's up again now and yet I still haven't received my email, about 24 hours after registering.  Now I'm wondering if I should start the registration process again, or possibly click "Forgot Password", but I'm afraid that might tangle up the process if it's still in (very slow) motion.  Suggestions?

I attempted to registered last December (2021) when the site first came on line. It was a Friday and by Tuesday I still hadn't had a response. I tried registering again and received my password virtually by return.

20 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Does it not delay everything due to immigration officers are now on their 5th day off ?

Anything that has to be approved by immigration will not be processed until the offices open tomorrow.

28 minutes ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

To start the registration again you would need to use a different email address.

You could try getting a new password by clicking forgot password.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Anything that has to be approved by immigration will not be processed until the offices open tomorrow.

Oh I had assumed it was an automatic process that didn't require human input.  I wonder what the human element is here?  They didn't ask for any ID like passport that would enable them to identify me in their system at this stage.  

9 minutes ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

Oh I had assumed it was an automatic process that didn't require human input.  I wonder what the human element is here?  They didn't ask for any ID like passport that would enable them to identify me in their system at this stage.  

The password issuance seems to be done by the system since they are normally issued quickly after you submit your application. It is possible that your application got dropped when the system went down.

My reply was not directed at your questions.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

To start the registration again you would need to use a different email address.

You could try getting a new password by clicking forgot password.

Success!  Thanks.  I clicked "Forgot Password" and this time the system worked, sent me a log-in link to re-set, which I did, and from there could submit my TM47.  Status is now pending ???? 

• Like 1

I have an account which I applied for and received confirmation for 90 day online reporting in Oct. On my last report (Jan2022) I missed the online report date and went to MTT to do it in person. Now my 90 reporting is due and trying to do it online with my email address. I forgot the password and clicked that icon (filled in tabs) but it says invalid data. Do I need to register again? Any advise appreciated. thanks.