Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

I'm guessing as I did my last report in person they deleted my email account. I just signed up again with the same email and was able to do so successfully. Already received application confirmation and now waiting for the 90 day report confirmation. Thanks NE1 for your input, much appreciated.

• Like 1

well there you go i just pushed my request through, 15 days would be 3rd of May which is the exact date it showed on my paper but I assume they will only get to it tomorrow.

normally I hated the idea of going there early because it forced me to go 5 times per year instead of every 90 days but if its just this simple then I don't mind.

will see tomorrow, I'm one of those people who were never able to use the old system, it just told me to go to immigration.

15 hours ago, kekalot said:

well there you go i just pushed my request through, 15 days would be 3rd of May which is the exact date it showed on my paper

In Thai counting, 15 days before the 3rd of May is the 19th April and it looks like you submitted on the 18th.  Not saying that's the reason for rejection but definitely worth trying again.

22 minutes ago, kekalot said:

annnd rejected.

I think you did it a day early.

Submit it again now and it should be approved.

Mine is due on the 4th and I got the email from immigration about 1 o'clock this morning that mine was due.

Just tried it on the mobile app and it informed me I was to early to do it. 

I will be doing mine early tomorrow morning on the website since that is the real 15 days they count. I have started using 2 weeks before for my reports.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think you did it a day early.

Submit it again now and it should be approved.

Mine is due on the 4th and I got the email from immigration about 1 o'clock this morning that mine was due.

Just tried it on the mobile app and it informed me I was to early to do it. 

I will be doing mine early tomorrow morning on the website since that is the real 15 days they count. I have started using 2 weeks before for my reports.

yeah, I'm beginning to think there is a little something on my profile that triggers the rejection tho

my last entry was in 2017 via land and since then had Elite Visa.

this never worked for me, I applied again this morning and wrote exactly what is on my receipt of notification (of address) from the last change of address, it says Rd instead of Road that I entered the first time..

what annoys me is that they won't say what was wrong.. for privacy purposes I suppose?

but it tell me to go to the immigration office for "more info".. well more info in this case is "let's process your 90 days and you go home" and they have no interest in letting me know why I can't do it online

I wish I could just fly to Malaysia for 3 hours and come back, reset TM6, entry and blabla for 1 year visa instead of applying for 1900 baht

it's a bit more expensive, more like 5000 baht but worth it if I can use online reporting from then on.

41 minutes ago, kekalot said:

yeah, I'm beginning to think there is a little something on my profile that triggers the rejection tho

my last entry was in 2017 via land and since then had Elite Visa.

Your previous entry and etc is not a factor for doing the reports on the new site. You do not need to enter your permit to stay date or TM6 number now which caused problems with the old site.

If you used the same address from your last report is should be approved.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Your previous entry and etc is not a factor for doing the reports on the new site. You do not need to enter your permit to stay date or TM6 number now which caused problems with the old site.

If you used the same address from your last report is should be approved.

wait, are you saying that they are asking when my visa sticker itself expires on this field or just ignore it?

would they mean the date my 5 years Elite visa expires?
or the day that my current entry (1 year) expires?

if its the first then no wonder i was getting rejected.

English second language here but it seems badly worded?

image.png.de4a7edb49918f9fdb56c49fb020ea2b.png

So the online 90 days report it allow only to issue the request 15 days before or even later? I did mine for the first time online the last day of validity, still pending, but i don't know if i was late or will be accepted. 

somebody has a clue?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, kekalot said:

wait, are you saying that they are asking when my visa sticker itself expires on this field or just ignore it?

Ignore it since it is not a required field marked with a red *.

1 hour ago, kekalot said:

would they mean the date my 5 years Elite visa expires?
or the day that my current entry (1 year) expires?

It means your permit to stay date you got from your last entry using your visa or a extension of it.

• Like 1

alright, declined this morning again, third try with only red asterisks filled in (apart from first name which is missing a *)

something worth mentioning maybe is that on the form this happens for Cha-am and I can't edit it.

image.png.88c834e8959f6722514d2cad92039362.png

if it's rejected again I will go there on Thursday and ask about it just to be told they don't know so I can enjoy my ±30th time in a row that i have to go there instead of just filling forms.

9 minutes ago, kekalot said:

something worth mentioning maybe is that on the form this happens for Cha-am and I can't edit it.

Do you live in Tambon Cha-am or one of the other 8 Tambons in Amphur Cha-am?

11 minutes ago, kekalot said:

. . . . only red asterisks filled in (apart from first name which is missing a *)

Put it in - you can't go wrong - and similar refusals were reported on the old system despite it not being a compulsory field.

12 minutes ago, kekalot said:

image.png.88c834e8959f6722514d2cad92039362.png

It should give you choices of districts after selecting Cha Am if you click the magnifying glass.

image.png.59f5cfb4e340e0930d2783bf4a3b41ff.png

43 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It should give you choices of districts after selecting Cha Am if you click the magnifying glass.

image.png.59f5cfb4e340e0930d2783bf4a3b41ff.png

oh i know but I do live in Cha-am, i just hope it's not the silly reason why it's being declined twice now cause i have no control over that typo

12 hours ago, kekalot said:

oh i know but I do live in Cha-am, i just hope it's not the silly reason why it's being declined twice now cause i have no control over that typo

It appears the question mark is a typo on the site and should be a dash.

I am sure others have had the same problem and were approved.

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It appears the question mark is a typo on the site and should be a dash.

I am sure others have had the same problem and were approved.

well, rejected 3 times in a row. will visit them tomorrow and get nowhere again I suppose.

it sucks here, our immigration office is practically locked out, you can only go inside for extensions.. which seems to be only for the picture part.

90 days reports they do it outside with a few clerks checking information and then take your passport away and back out, impossible to talk to the immigration officers and the clerks are.. not very useful when pressed for questions.

Edited by kekalot

18 minutes ago, kekalot said:

it sucks here, our immigration office is practically locked out, you can only go inside for extensions.. which seems to be only for the picture part.

90 days reports they do it outside with a few clerks checking information and then take your passport away and back out, impossible to talk to the immigration officers and the clerks are.. not very useful when pressed for questions.

Same here in both the main Kab Cheong office and the Surin sub office. However, I trust that I shall be able to report my 90 days on-line which is now due.

Just got approval of my 2nd 90 day report on the new site after submitting it this morning.

Easiest online report ever. Filled in my passport number, selected my nationality and clicked the magnifying glass to complete the application and submitted it.

• Like 2

Mine was sent early Monday and approved this afternoon to CW - registration at new website very easy and form to fill out worked well.  CW sent email approval msg and attached copy of receipt for printing.  So back into on-line system after several years out.  

• Like 1

Mine sent Monday morning to CW but still pending, moreover it was my first time with the online system.

Considering i issued the request the last day available, i guess i still have the 7 days "spares", so i'll visit the Bumrungrad 90 days report desk.

My fault, next time i'll send the request 15 days in advance.

11 minutes ago, Quickmill said:

Mine sent Monday morning to CW but still pending, moreover it was my first time with the online system.

Considering i issued the request the last day available, i guess i still have the 7 days "spares", so i'll visit the Bumrungrad 90 days report desk.

My fault, next time i'll send the request 15 days in advance.

I would wait until Friday as may be processed today - mine was at 08xx Monday and approved 15xx yesterday.

alright well, I went to immigration this morning with a friend to translate what I actually wanted but brought in the form as well

long story here TL:DR (too long, didn't read) is they just did it and claimed it would just "work next time"

anyways, the usual.. "we don't know, let's just do it" until I ask my friend to put a little pressure and ask who knows

I was told that they didn't know there (the clerks) and that the system was taken care of in Bangkok and not there, so I was offered to do it on the spot (of course) but I am like 13 days early and doing that makes me have to come there 4 times per year instead of 3 (not a big trip, still annoying)

I stood there for a minute thinking about it.. the clerks are annoyed that i press them a little bit then I finally said said "Ok then I will do it now"

they pick up my form and photocopies of passport pages, give me the copies back, only took the form and passport

then an older lady came out of the office with papers in her hands asking about which country I was from several times.

I wasn't handed the paper but she clearly had the printout of the form I had filled online printed in color from their website with check marks in blue ink on a few things, I wasn't showed that page directly just saw it in her hands while she is questioning my friend. (so yes the clerks lied that it wasn't done locally, there's no way she got my paper from their system, printed it and check marked in the one minute i was standing there.)

after me not knowing exactly what they were talking about, she stormed off with the paper and my friend said she will look what's wrong

she then came back and talked nonstop for about 2 minutes to my friend which is next to impossible to translate back to me everything that was said.

all I wanted to know is:

why doesn't it work? tell me so I can stop coming here and annoy you guys

she babbled something about they made a mistake last time and something something about when i came back tourist visa but then changed to Elite

she kept pointing at my stamp from Bangkok immigration (the one where they changed my visa from TR to PE

she said it would "work next time" and stormed off

I then asked my friend why she kept pointing at this date that the visa was changed in Bangkok because they ask the "Arrival Thailand Date" and not the "last visa change date", so that date she was pointing at is wrong for this field.. she couldn't answer so I asked her to summon that lady again

well, she came back and talked a lot of rubbish and when asked which date should i be putting next time then she now pointed at the last date (entry date) and more  blabla and stormed off again.. my friend gets frustrated very easily and had enough by then, that's how far I will ever get.

so apparently it will magically work "next time" which I am sure 95% it won't. my friend wouldn't take the 500 baht bet that it wouldn't (safe)

but now that I know that they review the forms locally there, next time I will bring my laptop after I get rejected and ask that old lady to do it for me so she can then reject her own application herself.

but you guys will have to wait at least 75 days to see how this will end!

• Like 1

Last report using the new system was approved within 24 hours.

However, this time my application was rejected for no apparent reason and without any explanation. I submitted the application within the required time frame, and all of my information was entered correctly.

There is just never any rhyme or reason to anything these idiots do - which is why I will not be renewing my visa when it expires. Enough of being treated like a criminal on parole.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Quickmill said:

so i'll visit the Bumrungrad 90 days report desk.

17 hours ago, Quickmill said:

i already provide through the Bumrungrad desk.

Can you share any detail on this option?

Are you a out-patient at Bumrungrad? Maybe you work there? Who can use this "desk"?

12 hours ago, fusion58 said:

However, this time my application was rejected for no apparent reason and without any explanation. I submitted the application within the required time frame, and all of my information was entered correctly.

To be sure the info is the same as your last report you should use the option to auto fill your application.

Enter your passport number' select your nationality and click the magnifying glass to have the system complete your application.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Can you share any detail on this option?

Are you a out-patient at Bumrungrad? Maybe you work there? Who can use this "desk"?

I'm not a out-patient as well don't work there.

Burmungrad , Business Building 10th floor, the desks for the 90 days report is available for everybody, just pay 650 THB, and must to back to collect the passport with the new report receipt after 1 or 2 days.

• Thanks 2