Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

On 3/22/2022 at 9:07 AM, mtls2005 said:

GBR-British

It doesn't help that when you receive a copy of your computer generated TM47 your nationality is detailed as "BRITISH" not "GBR-British". I discovered yesterday.

On 12/3/2021 at 10:46 AM, DrJack54 said:

I just registered. Took a few trys.

I previously have not been able to use online. Hopefully this will solve the issue.

Best thing since sliced bread if it does.

Not 100% convinced about registration. Prefer it when confirmation is sent to email address.

Have a bit of a problem here. some years ago, i could not register my wife online, for the 90 day report, as she had not been outside of Thailand fore many years. So, we used Thailand Post, by EMS, with a SAE. Worked a charm, until this year. What are the requirements, where IO says they have not received our 2 forms, posted March 23 and due April 10. ? I have the EMS receipt. IO wants me to drive a round trip of 250 km. could I ask him to grant us a favour, where by we post new forms, together with a copy of proof of the original EMS ? I do have copies of the previous notification slips.

For information: I submitted my on-line report submission at 08:30 yesterday and received approval at 14:18 today second success since the new system was launched). My actual report date was 3rd May 2022 and my new report date is "PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON : 2022-06-06" the date when my current extension of stay expires (Surin Immigration).

However, I intend to apply to renew my extension of stay around mid May 2022 which will be greater than 15 days before my next 90 day report is now due. I wonder how that will pan out?

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

However, I intend to apply to renew my extension of stay around mid May 2022 which will be greater than 15 days before my next 90 day report is now due. I wonder how that will pan out?

Do your extension and then do the report online within 15 days before the report date.

I have tracked my EMS at Thailand Post. IT was delivered March 23 and there is a receipt signature. IO says I must speak with 'the postman'. which I will do. After that, I'll send a print of the screen capture to IO and let them do their thing. In summary: I do not need any help with this. Thanks ................

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Do your extension and then do the report online within 15 days before the report date.

I shall do that, of course; unless Immigration decide to grant me a further 90 days from the date that I apply for my extension. Now the on-line system appears to be working for most of us, it's not a heartache either way.

21 minutes ago, pontious said:

@ubonjoe Just received my next reminder. It says passport  number etc and British Colonist which I stupidly entered on my first one. If I change to GBR  British on this next one do you think it will upset the apple cart.? Or should leave as is.

You could try changing it when you do your next report and to see if autofill still works (clicking the magnifying glass) after entering your passport number and nationality.

If not I would probably not bother changing it since it worked for you previous report.

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2022 at 11:12 AM, ubonjoe said:

Anything that has to be approved by immigration will not be processed until the offices open tomorrow.

Not sure whether this is, in fact, the case. I submitted my latest report online on Saturday (30 April) and received approval notification today (Monday 2 May). Offices have not, of course, been open over this period, leading me to wonder whether approval is now an automatic process.

On 4/30/2022 at 7:30 AM, ubonjoe said:

You could try changing it when you do your next report and to see if autofill still works (clicking the magnifying glass) after entering your passport number and nationality.

If not I would probably not bother changing it since it worked for you previous report.

Tried again with British Colonist used autofill -rejected.

Tried again today with above in case I was 1  day too early - rejected.

Applied new application today used GBR British - no autofill but entered exactly what I wrote on the previous ones - Approved.

Beats me.

Edited by pontious

40 minutes ago, OJAS said:

Not sure whether this is, in fact, the case. I submitted my latest report online on Saturday (30 April) and received approval notification today (Monday 2 May). Offices have not, of course, been open over this period, leading me to wonder whether approval is now an automatic process.

Immigration worked today the 2nd since Labor Day it is not a holiday for them. They will be closed on the 4th for Coronation Day.

27 minutes ago, pontious said:

Applied new application today used GBR British - no autofill but entered exactly what I wrote on the previous ones - Approved.

You probably could of used the previous nationality used clicked the magnifying glass and changed nationalities after it auto filled.

II tried doing that for passport number and arrival date and it worked for a test of it (not submitted).

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration worked today the 2nd since Labor Day it is not a holiday for them. They will be closed on the 4th for Coronation Day.

And presumably they'll also be closed on the 6th (Visakha Bucha) & 13th (Royal Ploughing Day)?

1 hour ago, OJAS said:

And presumably they'll also be closed on the 6th (Visakha Bucha) & 13th (Royal Ploughing Day)?

Immigration will not be closed on the 13th for Royal Ploughing Day.

Visakha Bucha day is on the 16th and they will be closed.

I filed my 90-day report online successfully last month.  I'm doubting this is an issue, but to be certain:  If I go out of province and stay for a while at a hotel or serviced apartment which files a TM30, will that disrupt my next 90-day online filing from my home address (by registering me at a new address)?

2 minutes ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

I filed my 90-day report online successfully last month.  I'm doubting this is an issue, but to be certain:  If I go out of province and stay for a while at a hotel or serviced apartment which files a TM30, will that disrupt my next 90-day online filing from my home address (by registering me at a new address)?

No

Only change of your registered address that immigration has would cause a problem.

TM30 reports done by a hotel and etc does not change your address.

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No

Only change of your registered address that immigration has would cause a problem.

TM30 reports done by a hotel and etc does not change your address.

Thanks for the quick reply.  So what would change the registered address?  I guess if I file a TM27 (change of address) or exit and re-enter the country stating a new address on my TM6?  Anything else?

1 hour ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

Thanks for the quick reply.  So what would change the registered address?  I guess if I file a TM27 (change of address) or exit and re-enter the country stating a new address on my TM6?  Anything else?

You create the change by submitting a TM30 or TM27 form to immigration.

I was due to report my 90 days stay 6th May and I tried for the first time the online system yesterday. Today I received an email saying that it has been approved, but when I check the receipt it says This is not an extension of stay please notify your address again on 15 May 2022. How is it possible? It must be a mistake. It happened this to anyone here?

5 minutes ago, mlekito said:

I was due to report my 90 days stay 6th May and I tried for the first time the online system yesterday. Today I received an email saying that it has been approved, but when I check the receipt it says This is not an extension of stay please notify your address again on 15 May 2022. How is it possible? It must be a mistake. It happened this to anyone here?

It is not an extension of stay you do that every year, this is just the 90 day report

10 minutes ago, mlekito said:

When does your current extension end?

Some odd offices only do a  90 day report to the day your extension ends.

• Like 1

Just now, ubonjoe said:

When does your current extension end?

Some odd offices only do a  90 day report to the day your extension ends.

That makes sense. I'm on an under consideration covid stamp and I have to go again to immigration on 15th May

8 minutes ago, mlekito said:

That makes sense. I'm on an under consideration covid stamp and I have to go again to immigration on 15th May

I have similar circumstances, being on "under considerstion" but my 90 day, actually approved yesterday, is now done until July 31 , under consideration is up 27th May

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

I have similar circumstances, being on "under considerstion" but my 90 day, actually yesterday, is now done until July ! under con is up 27th May

Yes,i think it must to be what ubonjoe said,it depends of the office

I had my application rejected a few days ago for not entering a phone number!

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

No phone number

The funny thing is that I did enter a phone number, even though it is not a compulary field to complete. I resubmitted my application with no phone number and it was accepted! If you're having a similar issue, then just don't enter a phone number would seem to be the solution.

• Confused 1

On 4/22/2022 at 2:47 PM, ubonjoe said:

do the report online within 15 days before the report date.

Meaning MORE than 15 days before, or AFTER the date resulting from counting 15 days back from the reporting date including the reporting date. My last 90 report was my first done successfully online, and the receipt says "notify your address again on 26 May 2022". And if it's AFTER, can it be right up to the day before, or in a window ending 7 days before or something? Thanks, and sorry if I'm being obtuse. 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Enzian said:

Meaning MORE than 15 days before, or AFTER the date resulting from counting 15 days back from the reporting date including the reporting date. My last 90 report was my first done successfully online, and the receipt says "notify your address again on 26 May 2022". And if it's AFTER, can it be right up to the day before, or in a window ending 7 days before or something? Thanks, and sorry if I'm being obtuse. 

You can do the online report 15 days before that includes the report date (I prefer to say 2 weeks before the report date). You can do the online report on the day it is due. It cannot be done after the report date.

You can do your report online on the 12th of this month up to the report date on the 26th.

• Thanks 1