Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

It's strange that the best function of the now-defunct App wasn't carried across to the new computer system. In the App, and only in the App, you could tick a box and it would match all the details of any prior application of your choice.

Around 80% of the problems in the last couple of pages on here would be immediately resolved by this function. 

12 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

It's strange that the best function of the now-defunct App wasn't carried across to the new computer system. In the App, and only in the App, you could tick a box and it would match all the details of any prior application of your choice.

Around 80% of the problems in the last couple of pages on here would be immediately resolved by this function. 

The app is not defunct downloaded it again today and it shows all the previous details etc

17 hours ago, proton said:

The app is not defunct downloaded it again today and it shows all the previous details etc

It lets you open it and does all sorts of things but the 90 days cannot be completed on it. I've tried. Go ahead and try for yourself. 

Edited by Gaccha

14 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

It lets you open it and does all sorts of things but the 90 days cannot be completed on it. I've tried. Go ahead and try for yourself. 

I signed in and opened the app and my android device and was able to completed the first page but got the message that my report was not due yet. It is not due until next month. I am sure if I had been within the reporting window it would of worked.

On 6/10/2022 at 4:39 PM, ubonjoe said:

I signed in and opened the app and my android device and was able to completed the first page but got the message that my report was not due yet. It is not due until next month. I am sure if I had been within the reporting window it would of worked.

I did that but it wouldn't let me go through to the second page. That moment is the moment where the App appears to no longer function. I would love to be disabused of this. Let me know how it goes Joe. 

Just 3 minutes after that failing, I used the website version effortlessly. And received approval. 

My online application just got reject for this reason "Visa Validity Date does not fill." Does anyone know what it means? 

I successfully applied for a 90 day report, 80 days ago, I got a reminder the current one is due on the 23rd of June. 

I have no idea. 

55 minutes ago, Benbkk26 said:

My online application just got reject for this reason "Visa Validity Date does not fill." Does anyone know what it means? 

This one.

image.png.3c6d06907e1d89a3e11da1bd0a14b194.png

It means the day your extension ends. Not a required field though.

39 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Heard it all before. Immigration make too much money from late 90 days to make it easy for foreigners. 

So the IT guys are dragging their feet again to keep the fees coming?

• Like 1

On 6/5/2022 at 8:35 AM, jnp73 said:

Hi. I've just returned to Thailand on a Re-entry permit and have an extension of stay permit based on retirement. My original 90 day notification runs out at the end of this month. Do I need to do a new 90 day notification or wait until the old one runs out?

Thanks.

Not required, a new entry resets the 90 day clock. 

51 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Just saw the TM6 is being scrapped for arrivals. Wonder how this will play out for filling out the 90 day report or if they are re-doing the app and the TM47 forms.

The TM6 number is not required on the new site. 

I have not tried doing one without it on the mobile app yet. Stopped using it since the new site is easier to use.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

The TM6 number is not required on the new site. 

I have not tried doing one without it on the mobile app yet. Stopped using it since the new site is easier to use.

I just remembered that when we signed up in December for the new site that the number was required to be filled in at that time, but on the TM47 receipt generated for the 90 day report (FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS) the arrival card no. portion is blank, so you seem to be correct. 

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I just remembered that when we signed up in December for the new site that the number was required to be filled in at that time, but on the TM47 receipt generated for the 90 day report (FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS) the arrival card no. portion is blank, so you seem to be correct. 

I don't recall the TM6 number being required when I registered and it is not asked for on the application page here.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

15 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It should not be a reason unless the officer doing it was not aware of it not being required,

Update:

I reapplied using the exact same info, which was accepted on my previous 90 day report I still have the receipt so checked everything is the exact same, been reject again because: "invalid Address (House No. or Room No. is missing)" It's the same as last time.

What's going on?

17 minutes ago, Benbkk26 said:

Update:

I reapplied using the exact same info, which was accepted on my previous 90 day report I still have the receipt so checked everything is the exact same, been reject again because: "invalid Address (House No. or Room No. is missing)" It's the same as last time.

What's going on?

What are putting for address? image.png.96edae20f99d1dbb61087ef66d00dd4a.png

Did you try to auto fill the form. It gets all the info you entered before by clicking the magnifying glass after completing your passport number and selecting your nationality.image.png.3a18e87ce8f6fcca9143e098245066a7.png

Try submitting another report. It often gets approved doing it again.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What are putting for address? image.png.96edae20f99d1dbb61087ef66d00dd4a.png

Did you try to auto fill the form. It gets all the info you entered before by clicking the magnifying glass after completing your passport number and selecting your nationality.image.png.3a18e87ce8f6fcca9143e098245066a7.png

Try submitting another report. It often gets approved doing it again.

I have used the autofill, as I said my last 90 day report got approved, I still have the receipt so I can match the info.

first rejection was , Visa Validity Date is missing, then Invalid Address (House No. or Room No. is missing) yet all had the same information. 

It seems to be making it up now. 

21 hours ago, Benbkk26 said:

It seems to be making it up now. 

The problem is with the officer doing the approvals at your local immigration office. Evidently they do know know anything about the new online report site's requirements.

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The problem is with the officer doing the approvals at your local immigration office. Evidently they do know know anything about the new online report site's requirements.

It's the Bangkok office, surely they have people working there at know what they are doing.

• Haha 1

I will arrive in a few days, so the TM6 is still probably in place.

Been staying at the same condo in Bkk and have filed a tm30 always after arrival.

But this time will first go to another province for a long weekend and then go back to Bkk where i will file a tm30 again.

I put the hotel address of other province on thai pass.

Just asking for future 90day and extension purposes.

Should i put the other province address on the TM6 (which is where i will actually stay first 2 days).

Just wonder if its ok when there is no Bkk address on my TM6 when i go to CW.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, buddyy said:

Just asking for future 90day and extension purposes.

If on a long stay extension or a multiple entry visa you do not have to do a TM30 after entering the country.

You only need to do one if you change addresses for enter with new visa.l

4 hours ago, buddyy said:

Should i put the other province address on the TM6 (which is where i will actually stay first 2 days).

Put your permanent address in Bangkok on the TM6 card.

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2022 at 10:56 AM, ubonjoe said:

Been rejected again, again the same info was used this time the reason was "Please check expiry date of visa in your passport". My VISA expires in November. 

9 minutes ago, Benbkk26 said:

Been rejected again, again the same info was used this time the reason was "Please check expiry date of visa in your passport". My VISA expires in November. 

You continue to say your "visa".  I hope you mean one year extension of stay from immigration, as a visa does not allow you to stay in Thailand (just to fly here and present yourself to immigration for permission to stay - it is the permission to stay stamp that allows you to remain in Thailand - not the entry visa).