Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

6 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

You continue to say your "visa".  I hope you mean one year extension of stay from immigration, as a visa does not allow you to stay in Thailand (just to fly here and present yourself to immigration for permission to stay - it is the permission to stay stamp that allows you to remain in Thailand - not the entry visa).

Ok ok I know, incorrect terminology but you know what I mean. 

14 minutes ago, Benbkk26 said:

Ok ok I know, incorrect terminology but you know what I mean. 

Yes and no - if you actually had a multi entry visa that expires in Nov but arrived with a normal 90 day permitted to stay six months ago it could account for being overstay.  I know it is not your fault for calling visa/permitted to stay the same thing but it can cause real issues.

5 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Yes and no - if you actually had a multi entry visa that expires in Nov but arrived with a normal 90 day permitted to stay six months ago it could account for being overstay.  I know it is not your fault for calling visa/permitted to stay the same thing but it can cause real issues.

Ok. I have a multi- entry VISA that needs renewing in November, my VISA is fine thank you. 

Yesterday it got rejected for my house number being incorrect, then it was "Visa Validity Date is missing" which is not a required field. 

All different reasons but with the same information. 

1 hour ago, Benbkk26 said:

Ok. I have a multi- entry VISA that needs renewing in November, my VISA is fine thank you. 

Yesterday it got rejected for my house number being incorrect, then it was "Visa Validity Date is missing" which is not a required field. 

All different reasons but with the same information. 

As said a multi entry visa does not allow any stay in Thailand - when you enter you normally get a 90 day stay and then you have to leave.  The permitted to stay is the stamp from immigration on arrival or when you extend your stay that has a date you must leave Thailand.

17 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

As said a multi entry visa does not allow any stay in Thailand - when you enter you normally get a 90 day stay and then you have to leave.  The permitted to stay is the stamp from immigration on arrival or when you extend your stay that has a date you must leave Thailand.

My stamp from immigration when I arrived in Jan has 'until November' (in according to my VISA or extension). I did a successful 90 day report online in March, got notified my next one is due 23rd on June, which is the one I'm doing. 

I've applied 4 times now and the rejections were house number, or telephone number and other reasons. Everyone is different but the information is the exact same as my successful 90 day application back in March. 

1 hour ago, Benbkk26 said:

My stamp from immigration when I arrived in Jan has 'until November'

That entry should have been for 90 days unless you have a non immigrant OA visa (which would give entry for one year if you passport does not expire),  Please check for a "permitted to stay until:" type stamp from immigration in passport and confirm what that says.  It should be a specific day/month.

Edited by lopburi3

3 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

That entry should have been for 90 days unless you have a non immigrant OA visa (which would give entry for one year if you passport does not expire),  Please check for a "permitted to stay until:" type stamp from immigration in passport and confirm what that says.  It should be a specific day/month.

The 12th of Nov. It say so. There is nothing wrong with my VISA. 

6 hours ago, Benbkk26 said:
10 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

The 12th of Nov. It say so. There is nothing wrong with my VISA. 

I would try once more and even though the "Stay Visa Expire" date is not a mandatory field, I would enter 12 November 2022 in that data field.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I would try once more and even though the "Stay Visa Expire" date is not a mandatory field, I would enter 12 November 2022 in that data field.

Cheers. It's been approved because of this. I've never had to fill this part out before. 

All 5 applications I used to the same information, I knew it was correct as it was used for my previous 90 days, they gave 5 different reasons on the rejections. 

Crazy. 

• Like 2

At MTT it was possible to book the appointment in advance, now that the 90 day reporting has moved back to Chaengwattana is this still possible? I tried the link that Udonjoe kindly provided but that no longer seems to work - any advice, please? also any recent experience on average wait times in the afternoon at CW? Many thanks.

PS I was told I would have to go in person and not to use the reporting systemas as they needed a new TM30 hardcopy submitted in person. 

3 minutes ago, gilo said:

At MTT it was possible to book the appointment in advance, now that the 90 day reporting has moved back to Chaengwattana is this still possible?

This link works. 

https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/ImmigrationOfficeGovernmentComplexChaengWattanaRd@imm1division.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/

4 minutes ago, gilo said:

PS I was told I would have to go in person and not to use the reporting systemas as they needed a new TM30 hardcopy submitted in person. 

Have you changed addresses since the last TM30 was done? All you might need is proof it was done by showing the receipt for it.

A TM30 report is certainly not required to do a 90 day report online.

Yes, I changed address. The TM30 I had was for the old address but they still accepted the 90 day report but put a comment on it that I would need to show the new TM30 on doing the next 90 day report . Also apologies I miswrote Udonjoe instead of Ubonjoe - as always many thanks UJ. The booking link works great ???? 

First time I tried using this system for online reporting. I had a piece of paper that showed "date of next notification" as June 22nd. I got it submitted today which is June 23rd. Some questions:

1) In this situation, will it be rejected for being a day late? (And is the date of receipt going to be counted as the upload date, which is today, or will it be counted as the date that it's processed by the officials -- maybe three days from now?)?.

2) Also, if I am assessed a fine for being late, I think for a single day the fine should be 200 baht, but how will I be asked or required to pay the fine with an online report?

3) Am I going to find out three days from now that I must go in person to Chaeng Wattana Immigration and pay a fine of 200 x 4 days = 800 baht, and have to do the report in person because that's the only way they can collect the fine?

Any insight would be appreciated, as I have never tried to file this online before now and am not sure what to expect.

Edited by wml22

9 minutes ago, wml22 said:

First time I tried using this system for online reporting. I had a piece of paper that showed "date of next notification" as June 22nd. I got it submitted today which is June 23rd. Some questions:

1) In this situation, will it be rejected for being a day late? (And is the date of receipt going to be counted as the upload date, which is today, or will it be counted as the date that it's processed by the officials -- maybe three days from now?)?.

2) Also, if I am assessed a fine for being late, I think for a single day the fine should be 200 baht, but how will I be asked or required to pay the fine with an online report?

3) Am I going to find out three days from now that I must go in person to Chaeng Wattana Immigration and pay a fine of 200 x 4 days = 800 baht, and have to do the report in person because that's the only way they can collect the fine?

Any insight would be appreciated, as I have never tried to file this online before now and am not sure what to expect.

1.  Suspect likely to be rejected as it is late.  But they might approve with note to do it on time next time.

2.  Fine is 2,000 baht if you report yourself - if found out could be up to 5,000 baht.

3.  You can go to CW now and no fine as you have up to 7 days after due date to make report in person.

I would wait and if no approval by weekend go Monday and make report in person without fine.

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, wml22 said:

1. The 90 day report has to done no later than the day your current report was due. Your online report will be rejected.

2/3. If you do the report in person within 7 days for the report date their will be no fine. The fine is 2000 baht if your report later than 7 days. There is no daily fine of 200 baht.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

1. The 90 day report has to done no later than the day your current report was due. Your online report will be rejected.

2/3. If you do the report in person within 7 days for the report date their will be no fine. The fine is 2000 baht if your report later than 7 days. There is no daily fine of 200 baht.

Thanks. It sounds like maybe there's a small chance they'll approve with a warning note it but if it's not approved by Tuesday morning (June 28th), I'll go to Chaeng Wattana immigration to report in person then because that's within the seven day window of June 22nd for still avoiding a fine.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

My 90 day report was due 2nd July. I did the online report yesterday morning (22nd), and it was approved yesterday afternoon (22nd).

So it ended up being an 80 day report.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

My 90 day report was due 2nd July. I did the online report yesterday morning (22nd), and it was approved yesterday afternoon (22nd).

So it ended up being an 80 day report.

That is normal. The new 90 day report will start from the day the report is done and it is the same when doing it in person or by mail..

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

Is there a way to input minimal information to auto fill? I’m not sure how they’ve got my address format.

Auto fill uses what you entered on your previous 90 day report done on the new site.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

What is the recommendation for the 90 day report: Should I do it on Android (Mobile) or an Windows 11 Google Chrome PC. I would prefer the App as I might sell my PC in the future. What kind of confirmation do I get? Somethink official looking with a stamp via post? I need confirmations for the banks that keep pestering me about my country of residence, so the more offical looking the better for me . 90 days report at IO office with stamp were accepted by banks.  Thanks!

22 minutes ago, stat said:

What is the recommendation for the 90 day report: Should I do it on Android (Mobile) or an Windows 11 Google Chrome PC. I would prefer the App as I might sell my PC in the future. What kind of confirmation do I get? Somethink official looking with a stamp via post? I need confirmations for the banks that keep pestering me about my country of residence, so the more offical looking the better for me . 90 days report at IO office with stamp were accepted by banks.  Thanks!

The mobile app for online reporting can be create problems. Best to use new online site on a mobile browser or PC.

I have opened the new website on using Chrome but I have not done a report using but I don't think it would be a problem to do.

I don't I think have ever had a bank look at my 90 day report receipt.

Here is redacted receipt for the report I did today.

image.png.04625113c52962306a15a4bc09305b97.png

Seems very appeling ! I just applied to it and we will see if people residing  since a long time can this time be registered.

(10 years without getting out the country; an immigration officier told me they usually kept our TM7 only 2 years on the database, this is why with the first version of this online application longtime resident couldn't  "enjouy it").

Doing it on a Saturday with officials days off next week, i might have to wait end of the month for an answser; never mind.

will tell if i can confirm my registration.

11 minutes ago, Rv Hawee said:

with officials days off next week

Yes, important to remember.   Schools are closed Wed, Thur and Fri.   No idea about immigration, but something to check if you plan on going next week.   

Then the following week more holidays.  Or holiday.   something.   July is busy with holidays.

6 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

No idea about immigration, but something to check if you plan on going next week.   

They will be closed next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Then  again on the the 28th and 29th.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rv Hawee said:

Seems very appeling ! I just applied to it and we will see if people residing  since a long time can this time be registered.

(10 years without getting out the country; an immigration officier told me they usually kept our TM7 only 2 years on the database, this is why with the first version of this online application longtime resident couldn't  "enjouy it").

A old entry to the country and/or a new passport does not cause a problem on the new 90 day reporting site.

The registration for it is done instantly after applying.