Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

26 minutes ago, connda said:

That is exactly what I expect so I don't even try.  I hate to stress this, but Thai programming is still in the 20th century.  Their programming team are probably using dBase and Paradox.

"Their programming team are probably using dBase and Paradox."

Sounds like some kind of "make up" or " hair colouring"!!!

3 minutes ago, newnative said:

I just tried to register several times.  Entered my correct data and then typed in the characters given.  I then hit 'apply' and I get the question do you want to register?  I hit 'confirm', and then an error message comes up: 'Failed to Save Data'.   Anybody having this same problem?  

1 minute ago, banglay said:

tried to register at least 15 times keep getting  a pop up saying "Fail to save DATA"

anyone else getting this?

Most everyone. Welcome to Typically Thailand! Get used to it. :clap2:

• Like 1

Do not know why some get save failure.

However, system is not overloaded.

I know few people who register today around 14:00 local time and all received registered password exactly 2 hours later.

Also able to log in with the new password.

Now just waiting for our reporting window to open so we can check the on-line 90 day reporting.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

I get errors like this:

image.png.49a2cad5b676f756587b06533c8430cf.png

Maybe too many try to register at the same time. The computer handle the requests is probably an old PC with a cracked version of Windows XP.

I got that error until I disabled my VPN so, if you are using a VPN, try turning it off.  Might be irrelevant but you never know!

8 minutes ago, CH1961 said:

Registered. 

Windows 10/Chrome without VPN. 

No problem. 

Waiting for Email ... 

I got an almost instant reply, it did take quite a few attempts though, keep plugging away at it, you'll get there eventually ????

Edited by Golden Triangle
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I got that the first time I tried it and did it again and it worked. It could happen if a lot of people were trying to do the same thing.

I hammered at it for a few minutes.. not just once but I guess needs a bigger hammer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It has already worked for somebody that could no use the online reporting before. His report is pending now.

Do we have to register first... or simply use this site when actually doing the 90 day report.

• Like 1

I have been using the online reporting -- when it happened to work.  I have never gone into the office to report.  before online I used the mail.  I am just going back to snail mail.  I have all the forms in my computer, address labels, the works.  Easy, simple, has never failed me and has never changed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kotsak said:

I am suspecting that for those who have renewed their passports while in Thailand but have visited immigration since then (e.g. did their annual extension), it will still not work ????

I hope I am wrong..

Why are you suspecting it to not work ?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jesimps said:

Just tried another N times. Incredibly stupid of me to try in the first place, since I've never managed to successfully register for online reporting in my 15 years of living here.

Don't beat yourself up. We all got suckered again. We all got sucked back in. Kinda funny, actually. We got exactly what we knew was coming, but still got sucked back in! Thailand has a way of doing that. Especially the girls! ????

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Joules said:

I have been using the online reporting -- when it happened to work.  I have never gone into the office to report.  before online I used the mail.  I am just going back to snail mail.  I have all the forms in my computer, address labels, the works.  Easy, simple, has never failed me and has never changed.

Yep. Old tech, no tech, snail mail or walking always more efficient here in Land That Tech Forgot! ????

• Like 1