Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

9 minutes ago, PETERHOF said:

Thank you but is it ok even if I don't live anymore at my current address in Jomtien after leaving my current rental condo ?

Immigration will not be aware that you moved out of the condo. You will need to do a address change before you apply for your next extension.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2022 at 1:14 PM, ubonjoe said:

Immigration will not be aware that you moved out of the condo. You will need to do a address change before you apply for your next extension.

I currently live in Jomtien and do my 90 report on line at Jomtien Immigration.

If I change permanent adress, still in Jomtien, and fill a new TM30 at Jomtien Immigration, can I still do my next 90 report on line or need to do the next one in person ?

Thank you for your answer.

3 minutes ago, PETERHOF said:

If I change permanent adress, still in Jomtien, and fill a new TM30 at Jomtien Immigration, can I still do my next 90 report on line or need to do the next one in person ?

It should not be a problem doing the report online. Immigration can check their records to confirm your address is correct when you do the report. 

• 2 weeks later...

well well, I was advised that my 90 days report would be soon, figured i'd test the system again (it worked for the first time 3 months ago)

I went on, logged in, put my passport number and country and clicked the looking glass icon which autofilled all my stuff exactly as it was accepted before

I submitted it as is and it was rejected.

job well dumb

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, kekalot said:

well well, I was advised that my 90 days report would be soon, figured i'd test the system again (it worked for the first time 3 months ago)

I went on, logged in, put my passport number and country and clicked the looking glass icon which autofilled all my stuff exactly as it was accepted before

I submitted it as is and it was rejected.

job well dumb

The old information was still correct (not a new extension/passport/address)?  The country was selected from the list provided?  I did mine last week and approved next day (but that was Bangkok).

16 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

The old information was still correct (not a new extension/passport/address)?  The country was selected from the list provided?  I did mine last week and approved next day (but that was Bangkok).

yep and it was the same information as the first 3 times they declined me.. so 1 out of 5 on the new system

I wrote before i went to immigration and pushed a bit and some old lady came out with a printout of my applications with some check marks on it, must have been her that declines/approve them..

quite a pain really, would be much simpler if the site told you why it was rejected. I feel like i'm annoying them when going there but my info hasn't changed in almost 10 years so, not sure what their problem is. so in a few days imma bring my laptop and we can do it in front of her (its auto filled anyways) and i'm sure it will "magically" get approved with the same info.

just to get declined in 3 months again, of course.

7 hours ago, kekalot said:

yep and it was the same information as the first 3 times they declined me.. so 1 out of 5 on the new system

I wrote before i went to immigration and pushed a bit and some old lady came out with a printout of my applications with some check marks on it, must have been her that declines/approve them..

quite a pain really, would be much simpler if the site told you why it was rejected. I feel like i'm annoying them when going there but my info hasn't changed in almost 10 years so, not sure what their problem is. so in a few days imma bring my laptop and we can do it in front of her (its auto filled anyways) and i'm sure it will "magically" get approved with the same info.

just to get declined in 3 months again, of course.

I went a decade not being able to do as arrival date too early for their data base - then had one success when they updated software - then back to rejects after passport renewal until they started the new web site and software:   https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login    - now seems to work.

But for you seems officer did not like how you wrote address or some such thing so make sure to do as they want.  I live in Latphao but had to write it Latphao, Latphao for one official (technically correct but normally understood as being Latphao area of Latphao if just write once).

Edited by lopburi3

14 minutes ago, ed79 said:

Can I continue to do my next report online or will my change of address cause problems?

If you change your address to Chiang Mai at immigration there it should not be a problem to do you 90 day report online.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

If you change your address to Chiang Mai at immigration there it should not be a problem to do you 90 day report online.

As long as my future landlord (whoever that may be) does a TM30 will that be enough?  I'd rather avoid visiting the office if possible.

On 10/2/2022 at 7:49 AM, lopburi3 said:

I went a decade not being able to do as arrival date too early for their data base - then had one success when they updated software - then back to rejects after passport renewal until they started the new web site and software:   https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login    - now seems to work.

But for you seems officer did not like how you wrote address or some such thing so make sure to do as they want.  I live in Latphao but had to write it Latphao, Latphao for one official (technically correct but normally understood as being Latphao area of Latphao if just write once).

yeah you'd think that but I had a Thai lady here over the weekend and was explaining what she needed to do with me on Monday (tell them it was accepted before and that I was getting annoyed with it)

so i wrote passport number, put country, clicked the search thing, it auto filled (exactly the same as it was before)

and next day, it was accepted.. the same information as was rejected 2 days before. gotta love consistency!

to be honest, i'm thinking of getting on Malaysia trip for a few hours so i can get a new entry date, new TM6 (mine is falling apart) and whatnot.

maybe next month!

On 12/3/2021 at 11:14 AM, ubonjoe said:

I did the registration and and it took almost exactly 2 hours to get the email into my spam folder. There are some posts about it in the pinned topic for online reporting. 

What happens if I am 1 day late in reporting?

4 minutes ago, Road Hog said:

What happens if I am 1 day late in reporting?

For a online report the last day is the day your report is due. I would probably be rejected for one day late.

In person it is 7 days after the report date.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

I got my usual 90 day reminder email this morning so i did the online report, but it's been rejected, previously always been fine. Why would that get rejected now? maybe too early?

Can i cancel it and resubmit tomorrow?

Screenshot_2022-10-17-12-35-00-381_com.microsoft.office.outlook~3.jpg

Have you recently left and returned since your last 90 day report? If so that would reset your 90 days upon your return. If not, we'll then I am left to scratch my head...

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I got my usual 90 day reminder email this morning so i did the online report, but it's been rejected, previously always been fine. Why would that get rejected now? maybe too early?

Can i cancel it and resubmit tomorrow?

Screenshot_2022-10-17-12-35-00-381_com.microsoft.office.outlook~3.jpg

Count the days - I believe may be sent a bit early - seems no downside to trying again being sure less than 2 weeks early.

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Not left, ok to report on day you receive email?

You can do another report.

I always wait a day or so after I get the email. By my count it is longer than 15 days before the report date. I use 2 weeks before for my counting.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Not left, ok to report on day you receive email?

I did it successfully for my Myanmar Housekeeper.  The notice came yesterday that the window was open for filing for her 90 day report.  As I do it for her I filed using the online system.

Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 31/10/2022.

Yesterday was the 16th and I filed it in the Afternoon, of course it was Sunday, but just a few ago I received the Approval.

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I did it successfully for my Myanmar Housekeeper.  The notice came yesterday that the window was open for filing for her 90 day report.  As I do it for her I filed using the online system.

Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 31/10/2022.

Yesterday was the 16th and I filed it in the Afternoon, of course it was Sunday, but just a few ago I received the Approval.

It seems 15 days before includes the day due which is strange but we are in Thailand so should be ok tomorrow