Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

Lovely

My daughter's last 90 days was done online on 25th August and quickly approved.
Did the report online again on the 16Th November but was always pending.

On 23rd of Nov, did it again and was also pending.
Today, I got a "rejected".

Lovely, isn't it.  Now is too late to do it again or to send by post.

What losers they are. It's a constant lottery with them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

My date calculator says that the report was due on November 22nd.

What date does the receipt for the report done in August have on it?

18 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Lovely

Lovely, isn't it.  Now is too late to do it again or to send by post.

What losers they are. It's a constant lottery with them.

Has your daughter been out of the country since her previous report?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

my 90 day is due tomorrow 17th.

I was sent the on-line reminder on the 3rd and submitted... no approval or rejection after a week so I cancelled & resubmitted..  by the following wednesday still no feedback so cancelled again and resubmitted...

...and still nothing.. not looking forward to a 100km trip if they don't pul their finger out by tomorrow..  

Anyone else experiencing recent delays?

2 minutes ago, steve73 said:

I was sent the on-line reminder on the 3rd and submitted... no approval or rejection after a week so I cancelled & resubmitted..  by the following wednesday still no feedback so cancelled again and resubmitted...

...and still nothing.. not looking forward to a 100km trip if they don't pul their finger out by tomorrow..  

You don't say where but I submitted on morning of 13th and still waiting in Bangkok.  I would not advise cancel/redo in any case as that would reset the clock.  There have been a lot of holidays this month and suspect increase (covid travel now possible) in travelers has immigration stretched thin (just as airports are).  You have until 23rd to make report in person if not approved by then.

7 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

You don't say where but I submitted on morning of 13th and still waiting in Bangkok.  I would not advise cancel/redo in any case as that would reset the clock.  There have been a lot of holidays this month and suspect increase (covid travel now possible) in travelers has immigration stretched thin (just as airports are).  You have until 23rd to make report in person if not approved by then.

Mine submitted 13th was approved today at 1800 here in Bangkok - so much slower than usual.  

On 12/16/2022 at 11:36 AM, steve73 said:

My report submitted day 12 and still pending on day 17. Usually receive next day from Korat Imm but not this time. Now 90 day expired day 16 so may have to go to Imm next week.

It's very sad but the system still does not work 100 %.

When I did make my visa nearly 3 month ago I told them "Please put my informations back in the Comp." 

They told me "no problem"!

Now I can't not even log in again. :-(

On 12/17/2022 at 3:17 PM, livram said:

My report submitted day 12 and still pending on day 17. Usually receive next day from Korat Imm but not this time. Now 90 day expired day 16 so may have to go to Imm next week.

Just received approval noon today from Korat Imm so maybe they are catching up.

I've been using the old format IB website to make my 90 nonesense for about 2 years, usually with success.

Now, with the updated website format, I find it impossible to login. First of all there is no login option on the main page. You have to enter a search command to find the login field.

Initially, I kept getting a "wrong information entered" message. (wrong user name or password) I know the information I entered was correct because I use a password manager. Out of desperation I clicked on "forgot password". Eventually I received an email with a temporary password. I used this password then I immediately changed my password (as required) Following this I attempted to login using my new password. I then got a message. "incorrect user name or password entered". And so round in circles I could have gone.

I have also tried their App on my mobile phone. There I can sign in with the same user name and password. However, here, after entering all the required information I get a message "Travel information is not found" I re-entered the information which I know to be 100% correct and got the same message.

Needless to say, I gave up and reverted to sending by post.

I think they must be having a laugh !!!!

16 minutes ago, Neilsen said:

Now, with the updated website format, I find it impossible to login. First of all there is no login option on the main page. You have to enter a search command to find the login field.

I see the login option clearly on the opening page after following this link.  Are you using this address, or if not,  how are you acccessing the site?

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

image.png.22e6e4ed687df03fd0eefb8fc2528a1c.png

20 minutes ago, Neilsen said:

I've been using the old format IB website to make my 90 nonesense for about 2 years, usually with success.

Initially, I kept getting a "wrong information entered" message. (wrong user name or password) I know the information I entered was correct because I use a password manager. Out of desperation I clicked on "forgot password". Eventually I received an email with a temporary password. I used this password then I immediately changed my password (as required) Following this I attempted to login using my new password. I then got a message. "incorrect user name or password entered". And so round in circles I could have gone.

I have also tried their App on my mobile phone. There I can sign in with the same user name and password. However, here, after entering all the required information I get a message "Travel information is not found" I re-entered the information which I know to be 100% correct and got the same message.

I think they must be having a laugh !!!!

Actually this is the log in page:

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

But do not believe compatible with old system so a new account is likely required to get things started.  So need to apply rather than try to change password.  If will not accept may also have to change email.

Edited by lopburi3
expand

On 12/20/2022 at 1:09 PM, Neilsen said:

Following this I attempted to login using my new password. I then got a message. "incorrect user name or password entered". And so round in circles I could have gone.

When I was having issues with logins, accounts, etc., I made a new registration with a different email address. It resolved the block, gave a 'fresh restart' in the 90-day reporting system. Did that about eight months ago and since then basically no issues to get in and have successful submissions. 

I submitted my online 90 application to Chiang Mai immigration at 1:30pm on December 19th.

I received the confirmation at midday today, Sunday December 25th!!!

Prior to this application previous applications were approved in hours with the longest approval taking just over a day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 1:07 PM, D2Pipes said:

I submitted my online 90 application to Chiang Mai immigration at 1:30pm on December 19th.

I received the confirmation at midday today, Sunday December 25th!!!

Prior to this application previous applications were approved in hours with the longest approval taking just over a day.

Interesting I always thought a human had to decide yes or no, so it must be automatic, still on pending after 5 days

17 hours ago, proton said:

Interesting I always thought a human had to decide yes or no, so it must be automatic, still on pending after 5 days

Nah, according to 'Her Indoors' Thai Immigration are now working weekends or at least they work weekends in CM.

Probably a stupid question, but I thought I'd ask it anyway. After almost 3 years of doing the 90-day reports online during the pandemic, using both the old and new apps, I went back to the UK for 5 weeks in September and returned on October 13th, so my first 90-day report is due on January 10th. With the old system, you had to make the first 90-day report in person at Immigration, and only for later reports could you use the app. Given that the new app supposedly involves people checking what you submit, is it still necessary when you've left the country and returned to do the first report in person, or can you do it via the new app now?

17 minutes ago, Guderian said:

Probably a stupid question, but I thought I'd ask it anyway. After almost 3 years of doing the 90-day reports online during the pandemic, using both the old and new apps, I went back to the UK for 5 weeks in September and returned on October 13th, so my first 90-day report is due on January 10th. With the old system, you had to make the first 90-day report in person at Immigration, and only for later reports could you use the app. Given that the new app supposedly involves people checking what you submit, is it still necessary when you've left the country and returned to do the first report in person, or can you do it via the new app now?

It's anybody's guess, but mine is that if you do it online the system will accept it and you'll get a "pending". Whether it gets any further than that seems to depend on the local office. In the case of mine, Rayong, nothing happened and I ended up reporting in person armed with a printout of the online acceptance. My next is due on Jan 30th, and I no longer have any confidence that the Rayong office is willing to work with the online system.

• Like 1

Just done my first online reporting yesterday evening got my accepted email just now so all,s good as far as that (Chonburi Immigration) but just a couple of questions I applied on the 3rd January 11 days early as my due date was 14th January but they list my next renewal as 3rd April which is only 79 days so obviously not taken notice of my due date.....now I understand I will be sent a reminder email for my 3rd April renewal if I renew this early also will they count the day I applied or will this one actually start from the 3rd April?

Also do I need to physically print out the acceptance and keep it in my passport or will taking a screenshot and storing in in my phone be acceptable?

Thanks gents????