Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

3 minutes ago, treetops said:

Yes.  The online system sends out the reminder email.  As you never used it then no reminder.

hi, if you read my msg carefully, i have done an online submission (4-5 times in a row) before BUT not the last time as i decided to do it while i was at the office picking up my non O thai wife extention ;-0

9 minutes ago, walailak said:

hi, if you read my msg carefully, i have done an online submission (4-5 times in a row) before BUT not the last time as i decided to do it while i was at the office picking up my non O thai wife extention ;-0

I should have said:

"As you never used it last time then no reminder."  The reminder is set off by the last entry. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, treetops said:

I should have said:

"As you never used it last time then no reminder."  The reminder is set off by the last entry. 

I will  wait another day to see if I get the email and then I do it, I am not going to leave it till the last few days incase I hsve problems with the submission. 

Thank you for your replies, if I knew that I wouldn't had bothered doing it with them and would hsve just carry on with the online submission success I had ????

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

that I really don't care if I have to report six times a year (however unnecessary it may be).

I think 5 is the max, if you lose 2 weeks every 3 months by doing it 14 days earlier..... 

I could be wrong but I agree with you about the unnecessarily of it ????????

Just a quick update, 

I submitted my online 90 days report on Tuesday morning and I just received the approval today. (only took them 2 days)

Good to go until April 17th hopefully I will be receiving an email next time since Im back using the online submission. 

Hopefully this will help others. ????????

Did a 90 day report online for an English mate yesterday lunchtime and approved this afternoon.

HuaHin is his office.

Don't know if it makes a difference but i noticed there are a few different British nationality boxes to choose from.

A few at the top then scrolled down to GBR - British which he is.

It may help others with rejections or not who don't scroll down to G.

It was also his 1st report with a new passport.

10 hours ago, CrossBones said:

What happens if i have not done my 90 day report (im 3 months late) and try to exit the country and land border or airport?

Thanks

Nothing 

Immigration at airports and border crossings do not enforce 90 day reporting.

On 1/17/2023 at 3:57 PM, EddyPhk said:

Has anyone ever had them reply, rejected for unknown address? It happened to me for the second consecutive time after the renewal of the permit, then it works again with the same address that hasn't changed for 20 years

On line i have been rejected both times ive tried it, never receive a reason.

5 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Assume that you are using this new...ish online reporting.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

Yes i am...the thing is...."they dont give a reason for a rejection" first off it was because i lodged on the due day...ho thats a no no...but hey dont tell anyone or i should say im yet to read anywhere that your meant to lodge on line up to 24 hrs before your due date, well we got that sorted....after they invited me to pop in one day soon and in a hurry and dont worry about your lunch...

Lodged second time on line last week....2 days later "REJECTED" umm did i not tick a box as i kept a printed version in case.....no reason just rejected, so i did it again today......But wait....a flash light moment.....someone in here said if you go out of the country and return your 90 days starts then....well blow me down it would be nice if immigration had something like a hand book for us senile older folk...yes while waiting to get the car washed i googled it and some Thai visa mob stated the same, your 90 days starts from the moment you arrive back in the country....so im expecting to get the latest rejected with no note to as why, i will go to immigration on Wednesday which is a couple of days before my original 90 days is up assuming etc etc....and get it directly from the donkeys mouth.

I really dont want to be negative but there is hugh scope for improvement from them, i had an agent get me a residency certificate so i  could buy a car, since i had bought a car and needed a certificate to take delivery,  agent wanted 5000 each i opted to do the licence one at a later date as my international permit is still active till early April, and this was back in August, anyway i was in a hurry and they do move mountains....Now looking to get my Thai drivings licence, well do you think it was an easy process? wasnt to hard but i nearly left empty handed, firstly what i read i needed wasnt accurate lucky i learned now to just bring your entire filing cabinet with you, the woman behind the counter did not want to accept any of the photo copies i was lodging, like i would have just gone down to the print shop and did the same again, trying to get some sense out of a softly speaking Thai behind a mask and a screen was pretty god dam difficult;t you know....any way without realising she was getting as frustrated as me she then did a quick back flip and accepted them...there were a few counter hops due to wrong forms that i read where the ones you need....anyway all is well that ends well i guess. Ho and it's not free....200 and this was in BKK should receive this week.

I took the view i was going to be making several trips for each application i was doing, but really it would be cool if they had a god dam information booth at theses immigration centres, i applude the guys who do everything on there own.

• Haha 1

On 1/23/2023 at 3:02 PM, AlexRRR said:

Yes i am...the thing is...."they dont give a reason for a rejection" first off it was because i lodged on the due day...ho thats a no no...but hey dont tell anyone or i should say im yet to read anywhere that your meant to lodge on line up to 24 hrs before your due date, well we got that sorted....after they invited me to pop in one day soon and in a hurry and dont worry about your lunch...

Lodged second time on line last week....2 days later "REJECTED" umm did i not tick a box as i kept a printed version in case.....no reason just rejected, so i did it again today......But wait....a flash light moment.....someone in here said if you go out of the country and return your 90 days starts then....well blow me down it would be nice if immigration had something like a hand book for us senile older folk...yes while waiting to get the car washed i googled it and some Thai visa mob stated the same, your 90 days starts from the moment you arrive back in the country....so im expecting to get the latest rejected with no note to as why, i will go to immigration on Wednesday which is a couple of days before my original 90 days is up assuming etc etc....and get it directly from the donkeys mouth.

I really dont want to be negative but there is hugh scope for improvement from them, i had an agent get me a residency certificate so i  could buy a car, since i had bought a car and needed a certificate to take delivery,  agent wanted 5000 each i opted to do the licence one at a later date as my international permit is still active till early April, and this was back in August, anyway i was in a hurry and they do move mountains....Now looking to get my Thai drivings licence, well do you think it was an easy process? wasnt to hard but i nearly left empty handed, firstly what i read i needed wasnt accurate lucky i learned now to just bring your entire filing cabinet with you, the woman behind the counter did not want to accept any of the photo copies i was lodging, like i would have just gone down to the print shop and did the same again, trying to get some sense out of a softly speaking Thai behind a mask and a screen was pretty god dam difficult;t you know....any way without realising she was getting as frustrated as me she then did a quick back flip and accepted them...there were a few counter hops due to wrong forms that i read where the ones you need....anyway all is well that ends well i guess. Ho and it's not free....200 and this was in BKK should receive this week.

I took the view i was going to be making several trips for each application i was doing, but really it would be cool if they had a god dam information booth at theses immigration centres, i applude the guys who do everything on there own.

I left the country and didn't reset dates,just went on old slip in passport.

Applied online 4 days after due reporting date and was accepted.

So in reality was more like a forty day report.

The date i arrived in country is part of the requirement on the form so maybe got a relaxed IMM officer who signed off on it.

I have now made two attempts to register on this wonderful new system. After filling in the boxes, I receive nothing except three blinking dots on the screen; no error message nor any acceptance message.  I waited about 10 minutes each time.

What do you advise ? Plain English please; I don't speak geekspeak.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, allane said:

I have now made two attempts to register on this wonderful new system. After filling in the boxes, I receive nothing except three blinking dots on the screen; no error message nor any acceptance message.  I waited about 10 minutes each time.

i was unable to complete via laptop but after downloading  app Section 38 on my android phone, it completed.

36 minutes ago, allane said:

Take off VPN if using one and try another browser

48 minutes ago, allane said:

I had the same problem.

My browser was set to block pop-ups. You need to allow pop-ups.

On my browser the option to allow pop-ups appeared at the top of the page each time I tried to use the 90-day system, but I hadn't noticed it.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2023 at 2:37 PM, farmerjo said:

I left the country and didn't reset dates,just went on old slip in passport.

Applied online 4 days after due reporting date and was accepted.

So in reality was more like a forty day report.

The date i arrived in country is part of the requirement on the form so maybe got a relaxed IMM officer who signed off on it.

Mr Fj, i went to BKK immigration, simple question was asked of them...thats after i told them my online  application were rejected twice, "does my start date start from re entry into Thailand which was Xmas day" she did yes. 

And yes that booth that hands out all those forms is actually an information desk as well...i do need glasses....

Second rejection had the added note of "request not found" or words along those lines which really didnt tell me much.

Well i dont know how they accepted you 4 days after your due day as when i did my first online report i did it on the due date to find out when fronting them "cannot sir must do by the latest online the day before due date" so far ive never had an online report accepted but thats only 2 attempts and 2 attempts the second time.....

Like i said wish they gave you a hand book with a few dos and donts after you get your long stay visa, everything you read about them being inconsistent is TRUE, ho and dont start me on M Flow easy pass motor pass and cash booths, like streamline the god dam system surly its not so hard, like we been using MFlow system since Captain Cook landed in Botany Bay on our highways...not hard you know to look at what others are doing....and were not talking about the restless natives either....

On 1/28/2023 at 5:01 AM, norbra said:

Has the e-service app been removed from play store?

I was having problems with the app,which I used twice last year,deleted it with the intention to reinstall but now cannot find it,any clues please

I can't see it on Playstore either but it looks like it's still available as an APK elsewhere.  Here's one possible source:

https://apkcombo.com/immigration-eservices/th.go.immigration.immeService/

3 hours ago, treetops said:

I can't see it on Playstore either but it looks like it's still available as an APK elsewhere.  Here's one possible source:

https://apkcombo.com/immigration-eservices/th.go.immigration.immeService/

Thanks for the link, download was very slow now installed and it recognizes my details and that I am outside of my reporting window which is an advance on my old app which could not find my record with message to report at local immigration office 

• 4 weeks later...

I had never used the on-line app for 90 day report as I felt I simply could not trust them to do it properly. I've lost count of the times CW in Bangkok recieved a 90 day report from me, proven by postal tracking receipt, yet failed to respond meaning I have to drive all over Bangkok from outside simply to get a receipt. Not helped by them moving offices from CW and back again. 

This last time expiry was 7th January 2023 so I posted it tracked and signed for as usual, and have the print out from tracking received on December 22nd 16 days before due date but allowing extra because of Christmas and New Year.

To date I'm still awaiting a receipt and in 2 weeks I will need to consider sending in the next application. I refuse to spend over 1/2 day and expensive petrol driving all over simply to get a receipt, I have prints of the postal receipt and the tracking page so can prove delivery in time so I consider it is their fault not mine.

So I tried to sign up finally for email notification but it has no record of my postal effort, and allowed me to apply again but as of today's date. I suspect they will say it is out of time and reject it and frankly I am so fed up with their hit and miss operation I am going to do nothing for another 2 weeks when I and my wife are going in to CW for the annual extension 1st visit/application. As 90 day is apparently once again in CW I'll take all the papers of proof etc and go see them then. 

Next time I'll try the on-line again but as clearly it is not tied to the computer system or my previous postal application was simply swept under someone's desk so rejection and big argument expected!

Edited by cliveshep