Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

7 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

I think I will do the sensible thing and when I go in person this time I will ask THEM, maybe show them on my ipad. Doesn't mean the worker bees will know, but it's not uncommon to find one knowledgable person amongst the unqualified. That's how I handle banks, I just go there, and if they have to I wait while THEY make phone calls. They's very accommodating and eager to help. 

What country are you really in??? ????

I've been doing 90 day reports for 2 years now without too many problems. Does anyone know if this is an upgrade to the existing site or a complete new site.  Tried to register but it rejects the data, maybe because Im already registered on the existing site or maybe its another great Thai website.  Tried on Chrome I.E. and firefox without using VPN with same result.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tonray said:

The system is ckeaebeing overwhelmed by the BMW Immigration Smart Car as it tracks down those 783 potential 'Omicron' travelers from Africa. It seems the addresses they listed on their arrival card might not have been accurate. 

Now THAT'S funny! :clap2:

• Like 1

Ok, registered first go - got the email with password a coupla hrs later.

But, the password is a strange one ... (15 characters)

Z4_4)w%|VAo90  (I have taken off the first character and last one so to post it here safely)

Anyone want to have a guess at what the 8th character is (the one between & and V)?

Could be a 1 or a large I or what?

(don't want to go into changing the password process just yet as saw another poster here mention he couldn't change his one yet)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Many "failed to save data", and now :

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at tm47.immigration.go.th Port 80

I think their server is overloaded. I will try tomorrow again.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, doctormann said:

Hit the recycle thingy to get another one.

Yes, you can do that, which I did, and I noticed they got more and more difficult each time I tried to get a new one--letters and numbers on top of other letters and numbers and also some smaller  letters and numbers and parts of letters and numbers in the background.  Yikes.   But, it didn't matter because it wasn't working anyway so a complete waste of time.  Back to the drawing board. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

Whether in person, in writing, or online, what the heck does the 90 day report serve to accomplish?  I could be living at a totally different address then the one shown to immigration.  Does it mean I am still in Thailand?  Heck, passport records show that I have not left the country. 

The is a mandate in search of a need. 

It's called control annoyance, that said, 90 day reporting online is pi$$ easy, you just have to remember when to do your 90 day renewals, it's far better than going into see your probation officer in person.

Edited by 4MyEgo

2 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

I get errors like this:

image.png.49a2cad5b676f756587b06533c8430cf.png

Maybe too many try to register at the same time. The computer handle the requests is probably an old PC with a cracked version of Windows XP.

The latest failure message I got was similar except at the end it said 'service unavailable' instead of your 'gateway timeout'. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dutchweller said:

Oh good
Just in time for my permeant departure from Thailand after 14 years..

Not missing anything. 99% can't even register. Same Ol' ????. Truly good riddance, happy travels and good luck. Smart move. ????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rwill said:

This is all I get when I try the registration page:

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

It's a success then ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Pib said:

Looks like the key called "pipe" which is a vertical bar...sometimes with a gap.

image.png.0bf18f20e81f69b27172aeea279659dd.png

Not common, to say the least. Of course, this place is definitely not common in any sense of the word. ????

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BerndNe said:

Many "failed to save data", and now :

Service Unavailable

Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at tm47.immigration.go.th Port 80

I think their server is overloaded. I will try tomorrow again.

Went down a few minutes after 6pm.  I too can't get in whether using Chrome or Edge.....I just get the same Service Unavailable notice.   Maybe after letting a bunch of people register over the last 24 hours some hacker has decided to harvest that info...shut their system down while harvesting. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

You will find " |" on your list of characters along with (,* ^☆》 etc.  

When I entered my password, it began with [.

I thought this was a bracket to enclose the password.

After several attempts   I put this [  as the first symbol in front of my password and it worked.

Hope that helps.

If you look at the bottom left cursor on this keyboard of an android phone, you will see the characters symbol. 

If you press this once you will find a lot of symbols.  If you press it again, it will show as 1/2, you will then find even more  including the " |" sign.

Enjoy????????

Screenshot_20211203-184727_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Like 1