Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

22 minutes ago, Oxx said:

That rather misses the point.  Every time you load a new captcha you are putting additional strain on the server.  This poor design decision just exacerbates the load problem.

It does not do that. It only changes it before you submit it. No load on the system when you do it.

• Like 2

So more immigration process online.

I must ask, as there is now a totally online e-visa system to apply for an entry visa from outside the country which appears to cover all visa types according to the drop down menu and stays of up to a year, how about an online permission to stay and extensions application system? 

I'm just about to use the e-visa online to request a non O 90 days by marriage visa. I'll let you know how that works out.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It does not do that. It only changes it before you submit it. No load on the system when you do it.

I have not examined the page, but I think a Captcha must involve server side processing of some kind. If it is all handled on the client side, it will be too easy for a robot to circumvent it. Of course, I may be giving the developers too much credit for correct design.

14 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

I previously have not been able to use online. Hopefully this will solve the issue.

Best thing since sliced bread if it does.

Nope, best thing would be the abolishment of the silly 90-day reporting, or making all Thais living elsewhere have to report… whichever floats your boat. But, yes, one step at a time I guess. At least moving in the right direction. 

Clicked the link this morning... guess what.

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at tm47.immigration.go.th Port 80
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I tried to register yesterday afternoon , the capacia just kept returning no matter how many times I inserted the correct letters and numbers. So I thought I would leave it and try and register later in a few hours.

When I tried again later it appears thd system is broke already as shown in the photo. 

Anyone else had this problem ?.

Screenshot_20211204-045430_LINE.jpg

• Haha 1

I was able to register and then received another email that said my information was received and had an 'approval' form that was partially filled out but nothing to indicated that my application had, in fact, been approved. The website shows that my application is pending.  No new email saying I was approved to date.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Brick Top said:

I tried to register yesterday afternoon , the capacia just kept returning no matter how many times I inserted the correct letters and numbers. So I thought I would leave it and try and register later in a few hours.

When I tried again later it appears thd system is broke already as shown in the photo. 

Anyone else had this problem ?.

Screenshot_20211204-045430_LINE.jpg

Crashed already... who would's thought

Tried 4 times since 6:30

Service Unavailable

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

I suspect that the 90 day report is just that.  After all you need to file a TM30 if you change addresses.  Why would you need to report every 90 days that oh by the way, I am still in Thailand and still at the same address.  If you did not file or faked your TM30 what it earth gives them the thought that somehow you will be more responsible with the 90 day report. 

We need to file a 90 day report because it is all about control as I mentioned, apparently their computer network doesn't speak to their Immigration Officers, e.g. when they had that draconian rule reinforced, I think it was the TM28, when I returned from overseas, I had to report to Immigration in my province within I think it was 72 hours, they are an hour and a half drive.

When I went there, I asked the guy what was so important about this TM28 and he said, it tells us you have returned from overseas or another province, I said are you serious, you have computers at the airport that can tell you when we return from overseas if you want to know that, and he looked to the left of him, then to the right of him, leaned forward and said in a gentle voice not to be heard by his colleagues, the system does communicate with our departments, we are still behind.

Couldn't believe what I was hearing, then I said to him that I go to the the adjoining province to do our weekly shopping as it's boarder is 200 metres from our place, and sometimes will stay the night or weekend, does that mean that I have to report to you, he nodded his head, I said, so best not to spend anytime away because of the inconvenience it will cause me, i.e. 3 hour round trip to tell you I spent a week away from my province, made sure I didn't and am sure that would have impacted some hotels and airlines until they ditched the TM28.

Like I said it's about control, I mean if they ever wanted to see us apart from every year doing our extensions, all they would have to do is call, email, write, or just turn up, like most Immigration Offices in the world would do.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Pib said:

The link below is my story in registering late 2 Dec and submitting a 90 day report this morning/3 Dec in the new system.   I included several snapshots in the link.

This new system seems to be working for me whereas the web extranet and mobile app 90 day reporting "never" worked for me....always got the error message to visit my local immigration office after entering the 1st page of data.

Time will tell if the new system fully works by giving me an "approved" report.  Right now my report is in pending status....hopefully it gets approved within 3 days.  But as mentioned I was never able to get this far with their other 90 day reporting systems. 

And be sure to check your email spam/junk folder as every email so far  generated to me by their new system has went to my gmail spam folder.

Is their address in your contacts list? If not all emails from them will go to your spam folder.

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Is their address in your contacts list? If not all emails from them will go to your spam folder.

No it's not.  And I frequently get emails from senders not in my contacts list that do not go to spam.   There system/emails are just new an they are running into "grey listing spam protection" by email services.   

But I know what you are talking about where you can whitelist/approve email addresses that are going to your spam/junk box which should allow the  emails to go to your inbox vs spam box.

3 minutes ago, Pib said:

No it's not.  And I frequently get emails from senders not in my contacts list that do not go to spam.   There system/emails are just new an they are running into "grey listing spam protection" by email services.   

But I know what you are talking about where you can whitelist/approve email addresses that are going to your spam/junk box which should allow the  emails to go to your inbox vs spam box.

Mine is automatic now. Very few slip through. I configured my account to reject emails from unrecognized addresses. Once I register an address in my contact list it is no longer spam.

So for those who've successfully registered, can log-in, and have a 90-day report due in the next two weeks, have filed a report using the new web-site, has anyone received a Next Report Date?

Scanning threads here and on FB, I've seen a few who successfully filed, but have not seen any reports of success.

I successfully registered, and can log-in, and my next report date is TODAY, but I mailed my TM.47 in ~ 12 days ago so don't have a need to experiment with this new page.

And are the "old" systems (web page and mobile app) still functioning, and providing successful reporting?

Wow...their new TM47/90 Day reporting system went offline a few minutes after 6pm Friday/3 Dec and as of 4 Dec/Saturday morning/7:55am it's still down....get the Service Unavailable response.  

However, it does appear they may be working on the system.  At 7:55am/Saturday morning/4 Dec I was getting the response showed in the first snapshot below when I checked several times.  But when I checked a few minutes later at 7:58am I was getting a different message as shown in the 2nd snapshot below which gives a little more hope the system might be back up today.  

Maybe it went down after close of business working hours and no one was around to notice/work the problem, but come start of business on Saturday morning they have noticed the problem and working to fix it.  

Response I got at 7:55am/4 Dec

image.png.95e91bcba6a0bcb2ddd300ab6e0b6f0c.png

But at 7:58am/4 Dec it changed to below response

image.png.e22f8f761561ff81cfea8af2e4e3680f.png

Edited by Pib
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, homeseeker said:

Since getting a new passport 3 years ago I been doing 90 day report by post. Is the new system available in my case?

Yes...it should be....once it comes back up...been down since Friday evening.   I'm sure you will be able to register but whether you can successfully submit a report you will not know until you try.

I never could get their web extranet website nor their mobile app to accept a 90 day report from me....both would always give me an error message after entering my first page of data that there is some issue and I need to visit my local immigration office.   And I tired many, many, many different times over the years in trying to do online reporting.  So, for many years I have reported in person and for the last 4 years have been reporting my mail which works fine.

But on 3 Dec I was able to successfully register on their brand new system "and submit a 90 days report" which was still in Pending status when I last looked last night before the system went down.  I was almost shocked it accepted my report after their other two systems had rejected an online report for years.

Go ahead and register once their system comes backup and try submitting a report.  And remember, their emails are likely to end up in your email spam/junk folder so be sure to look there when expecting an email from their new system.

• Thanks 1