Omicron Will Arrive, Vaccination Urged – Official

snoop1130

13 hours ago, ozimoron said:

The evidence has been posted here literally dozens of times but the anti-vaxers want to keep lying about it.

Evidence is not a pro vaxer simply posting a response here just stating what they want to be read. There is much hesitancy due to lies from western governments. 

13 minutes ago, Tonypandy said:

Evidence is not a pro vaxer simply posting a response here just stating what they want to be read. There is much hesitancy due to lies from western governments. 

You mean lies from social media sites and dodgy news outlets.  But yes, some due to lies from governments.  Russia is a great example of this.  Few there trust their government.

59 minutes ago, Tonypandy said:

The evidence did not come from governments but from authoritive medical institutions. If you had bothered to read the links you would be aware of that. I think it's really time for the anti vaxxers to put up evidence which contradicts that medical evidence or shut up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

The evidence did not come from governments but from authoritive medical institutions. If you had bothered to read the links you would be aware of that. I think it's really time for the anti vaxxers to put up evidence which contradicts that medical evidence or shut up.

There wasn't any links, please show

4 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

You mean lies from social media sites and dodgy news outlets.  But yes, some due to lies from governments.  Russia is a great example of this.  Few there trust their government.

I was thinking more MSM to be honest. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2021 at 8:19 AM, Jeffr2 said:

You'll have to put up a credible link to prove this. Otherwise....a terrible conspiracy theory.

Start with this one Jeffr2....then follow up for more information to inform yourself. In the meantime I would like to say that debate is healthy and closed minds are not helpful.....Best to you.

https://agrdailynews.com/2021/12/04/the-vaids-pandemic-vaccine-acquired-immunodeficiency-syndrome-new-moral-order/

12 hours ago, Luton said:

Start with this one Jeffr2....then follow up for more information to inform yourself. In the meantime I would like to say that debate is healthy and closed minds are not helpful.....Best to you.

https://agrdailynews.com/2021/12/04/the-vaids-pandemic-vaccine-acquired-immunodeficiency-syndrome-new-moral-order/

Worthless link. 

The human immune system often requires multiple vaccinations for a disease. My tetanus shot from ten years ago has worn off now. 

Common. 

22 hours ago, Tonypandy said:

Hesitency is mostly due to gullibility of people paying attention to conspiracy theories spread by future Herman Cain award winners. 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 4:06 PM, Tonypandy said:

If you mean some government scientist or doctor saying it reduces transmission, but plenty of non government scientists/doctors saying the opposite. I suppose we are only supposed to listen to the government paid ones, anything else is misinformation. 

Link, please. 

On 12/5/2021 at 1:02 PM, stephenterry said:

Yes, but there are cheaper drugs that today's hospitals use and anyone could also use at home, if they have not been banned. Anti-depressants, that are anti-inflammatory, also work well. In fact, any tried and tested medicine  - or food - that causes an anti-inflammatory response, works.

The truth is that Western humans are generally not healthy owing, in the main, to a processed fast food dietary regime, and suffer from a range of illnesses. Obesity and diabetes are most common. These people need a vax to boost their immune system.

Western governments who are dead scared that they could let peope die en-masse look to these Vaxxes as a future blame 'get out of jail' free card. Thus Big Pharma, instead of promoting cheap effective drugs produce these highly expensive vaxxes to increase their profits.   

You seem like a misinformed person. 

While it is true that anti-inflammatory drugs have some benefit in reducing symptoms from Covid, you don't seem to understand how Covid can attack even young healthy individuals.