Thai ladies’ morality- I have no idea what they are thinking

Danderman123

11 minutes ago, LoveThai94 said:

Why bash the Thai people and Thailand?

Who's bashing the Thai people and Thailand?

11 minutes ago, LoveThai94 said:

If its so bad just leave.

Who's said it's "so bad"? And why would you need you leave if there was one small thing you didn't like? Do you think people have to love absolutely every aspect of a place or they have to leave? That seems a slightly odd perspective.

You can't must make things up because you don't like people discussing an aspect of Thailand that some might find to be negative.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LoveThai94 said:

We need to ask ourselves why am i here.

Why bash the Thai people and Thailand?

If its so bad just leave.

That is a bold statement from a new poster! I have no idea how long you have been here, but it takes for sure a bit of, No see, no hear and no speak to continue staying. I have been used to travel between two places, but since covid stayed here almost two years. My percentage for staying here, was before (travelling 15 years to Thailand and stay long terms every time) about 60/40. Now after two years, Im closer to 50/50! If i stay another year without leaving, Im sure, I will be down to 40/50. Time will show, and this is even I have invested in a life here, and have a bit more roots here now, than before covid. 

Thailand fits better people with pink glasses, or cynical personalities based on my eperiences. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ramrod711 said:

I wonder if there is, or ever was any truth to the story of some Thai women wanting a light skinned child from one of these short lived rendezvous. It was a popular story when I first arrived in Thailand.

Yep, my woman said it was what she wanted from me (and money of course).

After her white baby was born, one of her pals asked if she could borrow me to have one as well.

I didn't, but I should have, the vestiges of my white Christian morality got in the way..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

To quote another Brit whose morality was occasionally called into question, Somerset Maugham once said that he'd met many men who lived the straight and narrow their whole life, but who had regrets at the end that they never sowed any wild oats, but he had never met a man who gave into his passions who had any regrets at the end.

I guess Somerset Maugham never met Epstein?

2 hours ago, Broken Record said:

It's a fact. 

Thanks, I was just curious if that may be a motive. I think it's possible that a woman may want to better her situation by finding a man who could give her a more comfortable life. I see nothing wrong or predatory in that, same as buying a lottery ticket really. The difference would be in the expectations of both parties. I know when I met the woman who became my wife I asked her if she wanted to go on a vacation with me. I told her that we would share a room, but not necessarilly a bed. I had never been to Bangkok, Phuket or any of the other places we saw and neither had she. We had an excellent time, been together for 16 years now, but it could have been different, the very first sign of greed or financial reward would have scared me off. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ramrod711 said:

Thanks, I was just curious if that may be a motive. I think it's possible that a woman may want to better her situation by finding a man who could give her a more comfortable life. I see nothing wrong or predatory in that, same as buying a lottery ticket really. The difference would be in the expectations of both parties. I know when I met the woman who became my wife I asked her if she wanted to go on a vacation with me. I told her that we would share a room, but not necessarilly a bed. I had never been to Bangkok, Phuket or any of the other places we saw and neither had she. We had an excellent time, been together for 16 years now, but it could have been different, the very first sign of greed or financial reward would have scared me off. 

Never met a Thai woman who wanted her own room, or her own bed even we just travel as friends!

Guest Isaanlife
10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The wife and hubby are on Facebook 

This was about your friend, which you seem to have every single little detail?

I would think this is all made up, by you.

Guest Isaanlife
10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The wife and hubby are on Facebook 

This was about your friend, which you seem to have every single little detail?

I would think this is all made up, by you.

Guest Isaanlife
8 hours ago, mokwit said:

i don't know about the married bit, but on lower Sukhumvit I have never seen so many old guys in their fifties+ with women in their 20's since before 2005 when the "Girlfriend experience" seemingly stopped. Not all of them appear to be bargirls. Women are very pragmatic everywhere.

The comment was about married women.

Have many have you seen on lower Sukhumvit that were married and how did you know they were married?

7 hours ago, sungod said:

Maybe 'your friend' has a fetish about married women and husbands, 'my friend' told me there are plenty of young single Thai girls on Thai friendly who can turn up under their own steam.

Each to their own I guess.

My friend had plenty of single Thai ladies for company, as well.

Guest Isaanlife
6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Yes, is it not allowed?

Thai people have a very strict hierarchical social ladder. I'm sure you know that already. Thai men don't know how to react to a foreigner with an obviously wife from the bottom rung, which is easy for them to see. It is not really to do with the skin colour, but this can be a dead give away.

This makes no sense at all.

Guest Isaanlife
8 hours ago, Neeranam said:

What 20 year old Thai woman wants a 50 year old foreigner. Thais don't like foreigners. 

I live in super rural Isaan. Farmland.

My wife's clan has at least 100 relatives in the immediate area.

They all like me. I am very well taken care of and fiercely protected. I feel very safe.

I can speak some Isaan and able to converse.

I have never felt like they don't like me in our area or anywhere we go.

My wife and I do a lot of good for everyone we can.

Perhaps it comes down to what kind of person you are inside?

Guest Isaanlife
8 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I'm afraid it does

Explain?

My Isaan wife and I have way more than any Thai man I have ever met and no on looks down on us.

Guest Isaanlife
7 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I often say nothing. 

The other day, I went to a gym and I asked a guy where he was from. He said 'Khon Kaen, I'm an oldtimer, been here 8 years". ????

I smiled, and a couple of minutes later the gym assistant came in and started talking to me in Thai. The hadn't a clue what we were saying ???? 

Do you think because you can speak Thai, you are somehow superior, because you act that way?

Why does it bother you so much what other people say about being old-timers or anything else?

You seem to have a habit of always trying to make yourself out to be better than anyone else?

The 8 year old timer may have had a lot to offer, but immediately you put him down in your mind.

2 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

You have no knowledge  of this subject do you? You are just venting prejudice.

I agree with u.Im sure if another man have try to contact my lady and invite her alone he would be dead in a second.She really hate this style.Shes a genuine honest lady who works hard everyday.

3 minutes ago, Isaanlife said:

Explain?

My Isaan wife and I have way more than any Thai man I have ever met and no on looks down on us.

How would you know how people view you?

How many Thai men have you met?

You have met very few or you are massively  wealthy.

The issue is that snobbery, class consciousness,  colour based prejudice is rife here. Sadly..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stigar said:

I agree with u.Im sure if another man have try to contact my lady and invite her alone he would be dead in a second.She really hate this style.Shes a genuine honest lady who works hard everyday.⁸

Yet she has you in her life! A man  who threatens: "man have try to contact my lady and invite her alone he would be dead in a second"

Get real! The issue is the last will and testament of a husband and his wife's  ability  to receive his estate!

Edited by The Hammer2021

Guest Isaanlife
7 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I came in 1992, aged 27.

It's amazing the older guys who belive the <deleted> told to them, like farang are better in bed, have bigger member, Thai men cheat, etc. In reality, they are just after money and rich Thai men would NEVER dream of marrying a dark-skinned Buriram Noi..

These girls only hope is a naive, older farang, who thinks dark skin is exotic.  

Why do they have to be Naive?

I married an Isaan girl, never gave one second thought to what color her skin was.

When people get all hung up on skin color, there seems to be some real racial overtones behind it? Then the excuses start pouring in.

You should ask yourself how it is possible some foreigners have been married to Isaan gals for 20+ years?

PS Have you ever been to any famous beach hot spots around the entire world?

Women would not be caught dead on the beach white as a ghost. Spending all day in the sun just to get super tanned golden brown.