Thai ladies’ morality- I have no idea what they are thinking

Danderman123

Guest Isaanlife
9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Sex is a bit of lighthearted entertainment with the chance to earn some cash.

Asian women understand this, white guys mostly don't.

As for the Thai bargirl I moved in, a lot less damaged than the 'educated Christian Brit virgin' I previously married.

Britmantoo

We certainly appreciate your honestly and telling exactly how it is!

19 minutes ago, Isaanlife said:

I live in super rural Isaan. Farmland.

My wife's clan has at least 100 relatives in the immediate area.

They all like me. I am very well taken care of and fiercely protected. I feel very safe.

I can speak some Isaan and able to converse.

I have never felt like they don't like me in our area or anywhere we go.

My wife and I do a lot of good for everyone we can.

Perhaps it comes down to what kind of person you are inside?

Yes you speak from reality and experience. Many comments  here come from people who  can't afford to  come here again and just have bitter memories  about a Pattaya  Soi 6 romance lol..They came here ignorant, they departed here stupid and now comment on this forum

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Yet she has you in her life! A man  who threatens: "man have try to contact my lady and invite her alone he would be dead in a second"

Get real! The issue is the last will and testament of a husband and his wife's  ability  to receive his estate!

I dont mean i would do anything..but she would.

Guest Isaanlife
10 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Hehe. I've got a good story to throw into the mix.

Out in the Issan sticks, a farang might eventually be introduced to a Thai man through another farang. Hey, I know this really cool guy, he wants to practice English, or watch football together, while we all drink, or something.

You all go to his pad. You weren't told his wife would be there. She sits and drinks with everyone but otherwise doesn't do much. You begin to wonder what her purpose is there. She is rather sexily dressed, tight dresses and short skirts. You begin wondering if something is on offer, though not explicitly made. Hmm.

After a few of these visits, the farang tells the other farang, don't you like his wife? Uh yeah, sure. Well, don't you want to do the deed? What? With him right there? Sure, that's what he wants. Uhh...how much? NOTHING! Whaaaaat?

Haha. I've heard this story on multiple occasions. What's happening is:

1) Guy is really gay, which his fam doesn't approve of, and needed a marriage of convenience. The lady has her needs.

2) Guy's downstairs is no longer functional. He needs someone to take care of her. Though no longer downstairs, he's still getting jollies out of this upstairs. One of the many such jollies of Amazing Thailand.

This sounds more like your twisted fantasy than reality.

And, no you have not heard this story several times.

If you are actually out in the Isaan sticks, you would know Isaan is the only language they know and you don't.

So no one told anyone any stories, unless you are 100% fluent in Isaan.

Out in the sticks, people speak Isaan period and have zero interest in English.

Newsflash: There are many areas of ruran Isaan that do not have internet or cable TV to this day. So no watching the game on TV.

In our village, hardly anyone has any furniture in their house to be sitting around on.

Never, never in my entire life (all in Isaan) have I ever heard of a Thai man wanting to practice English.

photo_2021-12-06_20-06-39.jpg

5 hours ago, Isaanlife said:

Love that statement - very true. I copped for a lass once in Pattaya for 'long-time' arrangement. A 'short time' later her phone goes and she answers it 'mid-stroke' Husband/Boyfriend says "falang not come yet?" - I did not, understandably, as he was just outside the door and knocking as he spoke. She left abruptly. I compensated her for her time nonetheless

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Isaanlife said:

The comment was about married women.

Have many have you seen on lower Sukhumvit that were married and how did you know they were married?

Mods please delete my quote/reply.

Edited by mokwit
request delete post

16 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Thai ladies’ morality- I have no idea what they are thinking

I guess it's something like "This easy and sometimes fun activity, which is incredibly common and normal here, gets me pretty much free money (an incredibly important and almost fetishised thing to me) and, due to my culture, there are no negative consequences".

Yes it is about culture. Whilst westerners furrow their brows about prostitution, and the mental negatives they presume invade the mind of 'the provider', Thai culture is different. TIT. When I once broached the subject with a very honest Thai girl she said "my pu**y doesn't care, it's like going for a pee and I get 1k baht" I was gobsmacked, but instantly educated!

• Like 1

Guest Isaanlife
1 hour ago, peskyvarmint said:

Love that statement - very true. I copped for a lass once in Pattaya for 'long-time' arrangement. A 'short time' later her phone goes and she answers it 'mid-stroke' Husband/Boyfriend says "falang not come yet?" - I did not, Sex is a bit of lighthearted entertainment with the chance to earn some cash.understandably, as he was just outside the door and knocking as he spoke. She left abruptly. I compensated her for her time nonetheless

sorry, that is NOT my quote, you got crossed up somewhere.

Edited by Isaanlife

18 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

so, are Thai men really that mercenary? Or is this some ploy to justify leaving the wife at some point in the future?

Just to be clear, you're talking about married Thai men. Use your imagination. It's a great way for the husband to get her out of the house and free up some quality play time of his own.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Opossum said:

"...More surprisingly, they are often delivered by their Thai husbands...."

I have a hard to believe that Thai men are that stupide....Maybe your friend is not sober when telling you those stories.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/marital-infidelity-a-hard-and-illegal-habit-to-give-up-in-thailand/

You are assuming that the husbands are unaware of what the wife does when she is with the Farang. As long as the wife comes home with baht, all is forgiven .

8 hours ago, Isaanlife said:

This sounds more like your twisted fantasy than reality.

And, no you have not heard this story several times.

If you are actually out in the Isaan sticks, you would know Isaan is the only language they know and you don't.

So no one told anyone any stories, unless you are 100% fluent in Isaan.

Out in the sticks, people speak Isaan period and have zero interest in English.

Newsflash: There are many areas of ruran Isaan that do not have internet or cable TV to this day. So no watching the game on TV.

In our village, hardly anyone has any furniture in their house to be sitting around on.

Never, never in my entire life (all in Isaan) have I ever heard of a Thai man wanting to practice English.

photo_2021-12-06_20-06-39.jpg

Haha. Absolutely ridiculous. Not everyone in Issan lives in a house like that. I've been in some very nice houses. Just down the road from my humble village are recent multi floor constructions. Not everyone's a poor farmer. Some have larger farms, businesses, or are well compensated govt officials.

NO Thai men want to learn English? Hahaha. In my time in Thailand I can't tell you how many offers me and my colleagues have had. Oh, you're an English teacher? Want to meet up for coffee? Come over and have dinner? These are businessmen or govt officials who require it for their work. They know very well that "Can't do, no have" doesn't get them very far. Many have studied English in uni and have traveled abroad, and want to keep speaking English in order to develop and maintain it.

Getting such offers takes knowing people, getting out there and networking, being friendly and outgoing. But I suppose if you don't do any of that, I can see how it wouldn't happen.

Not saying that every offer to come over and practice English will result in them also offering their wives. But it has indeed happened to my colleagues. Believe it or not. As you should also believe there are some people with higher standards of living, and more interest in English, out here in Issan.

Really, I can't believe you're serious. Some of the richest families in Thailand are in Khon Kaen. Multigenerational wealth. Superstars attend the university. I'm in a much poorer province and have had contact with some of the more affluent, cosmopolitan types. You are grossly misinformed about Issan.

On the other hand, I'll certainly agree with you that Issan overall is poor, and that this wealth is far too concentrated, and poorly distributed.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

The people your friend is meeting might have another job but they are still prostitutes. 

It's interesting that those who seem to be the quickest to label a sex worker as "a whore" with all the demeaning connotations behind the word - ironically are the same ones looking for those services.
Considering so many new words are being injected into the English language one would expect that we could come up with an equally offensive term for the guys looking for the services of those whom they call "whores."  Talk about irony.

Or we accept, like adults, that there are those with needs and those willing to provide them for a price.  Even in what may be termed as a conventional relationship, the sexual aspect of that relationship may be based on sex in exchange for financial security.  The place where one crosses over into the other is rather murky in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Isaanlife
23 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Haha. Absolutely ridiculous. Not everyone in Issan lives in a house like that. I've been in some very nice houses. Just down the road from my humble village are recent multi floor constructions. Not everyone's a poor farmer. Some have larger farms, businesses, or are well compensated govt officials.

NO Thai men want to learn English? Hahaha. In my time in Thailand I can't tell you how many offers me and my colleagues have had. Oh, you're an English teacher? Want to meet up for coffee? Come over and have dinner? These are businessmen or govt officials who require it for their work. They know very well that "Can't do, no have" doesn't get them very far. Many have studied English in uni and have traveled abroad, and want to keep speaking English in order to develop and maintain it.

Getting such offers takes knowing people, getting out there and networking, being friendly and outgoing. But I suppose if you don't do any of that, I can see how it wouldn't happen.

Not saying that every offer to come over and practice English will result in them also offering their wives. But it has indeed happened to my colleagues. Believe it or not. As you should also believe there are some people with higher standards of living, and more interest in English, out here in Issan.

Really, I can't believe you're serious. Some of the richest families in Thailand are in Khon Kaen. Multigenerational wealth. Superstars attend the university. I'm in a much poorer province and have had contact with some of the more affluent, cosmopolitan types. You are grossly misinformed about Issan.

On the other hand, I'll certainly agree with you that Issan overall is poor, and that this wealth is far too concentrated, and poorly distributed.

You are trying to cover your tracks (fantasies).

Can you even speak Isaan, because if you could, you would know everything you are saying is BS.

There is NO THAI spoken in RURAL Isaan. Got it now? It is a completely different dialect.

You are probably thinking RURAL Isaan is Udon Thani? or Khan Kaen?

There are NO English teachers anywhere, and I mean at least 50+ KM from where I live in RURAL Isaan. (The farmland is all there is, no stores, no restaurants no nothing. No fantasies. Rice Fields and Sugar Cane.)

So your story is complete BS. 

The fact you are an English teacher says it all.

You claim the fact they offer their wives with no proof except your twisted fantasy and hearsay from your colleagues? Who repeats this kind of gossip? No one I ever heard of, that is who.

Anyone that knows Isaan people knows this would never happen.

The streets roll up at dusk, the workers are up at dawn to hit the fields for a hard day at manual labor.

Why do you feel the need to come on a public forum and talk about sex fantasies?

Doesn't sound like anything I have ever heard a teacher discuss in my entire life?

You meet the people you deserve. Having mostly bad experiences reflects on one's own personality and behavior. Good people are everywhere, in high society, Isaan and Walking Street. Presumably with a higher probability in Isaan.

38 minutes ago, Isaanlife said:

There is NO THAI spoken in RURAL Isaan. Got it now? It is a completely different dialect. [....]

There are NO English teachers anywhere, and I mean at least 50+ KM from where I live in RURAL Isaan. (The farmland is all there is, no stores, no restaurants no nothing. No fantasies. Rice Fields and Sugar Cane.)

Memories of when? 1950?

Nowadays Isan kids got to school at least a few years. In schools they teach Thai, by the way.

I wonder where your "rural" Isan would be without all of that you find in each village even in the middle of the nowhere.

44 minutes ago, ArcticFox said:

It's interesting that those who seem to be the quickest to label a sex worker as "a whore" with all the demeaning connotations behind the word - ironically are the same ones looking for those services.
Considering so many new words are being injected into the English language one would expect that we could come up with an equally offensive term for the guys looking for the services of those whom they call "whores."  Talk about irony.

Or we accept, like adults, that there are those with needs and those willing to provide them for a price.  Even in what may be termed as a conventional relationship, the sexual aspect of that relationship may be based on sex in exchange for financial security.  The place where one crosses over into the other is rather murky in my opinion.

In a conventional relationship, the sexual aspect of that relationship is NOT based on sex in exchange for financial security, then you are talking about prostitutes again. A conventional relationship is based on 2 people loving each other NOT 1 party loves, the other 1 needs money.

• Thanks 1