Chonburi’s amount of Covid-19 infections now likely to decline, according to the Ministry of Public Health

webfact

257655796_436938574543373_8430339386312107496_n-768x576.jpg

By Nop Meechukhun

Chonburi – The amount of Covid-19 infections in Chonburi province, which includes popular tourism city Pattaya, has already reached its peak and is now declining, according to Ministry of Public Health reports today, January 17th.

Dr. Chawetsan Namwat, director of the Emergency Health Hazard and Disease Control Division, announced that today’s highest number of infections were in Bangkok at 722, followed by Samut Prakan at 656, Chonburi at 454, and Phuket at 389, and Nonthaburi at 386. Chonburi is now ranked the third-highest in infections after being mostly in the first place since the beginning of this year, 2022.

Many infections nationwide were still found at the same ongoing clusters, such as restaurants, entertainment venues illegally open, factories, markets, social gatherings, religious ceremonies, military camps, and nursing homes, according to his statement.

Discover Cigna’s range of health insurance solutions created for expats and local nationals living in Thailand - click to view

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/01/17/chonburis-amount-of-covid-19-infections-now-likely-to-decline-according-to-the-ministry-of-public-health/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-01-18

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The amount of Covid-19 infections in Chonburi province, which includes popular tourism city Pattaya, has already reached its peak and is now declining, according to Ministry of Public Health reports today, January 17th.

Lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

It seems that Amazing Thailand stands on its own with the Omicron Variant.

The Country has received a minimal number of Infections over a very short time, and now the Outbreak of Omicron has peaked.

Much different that the rest of the World.

And lets not forget that Delta is still 40 % of Infections in Thailand.

My guess is that Thailand isn't even out of the starter's block when it comes to Omicron. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, connda said:

My guess is that Thailand isn't even out of the starter's block when it comes to Omicron. 

You may well be correct, or, the Omicron has indeed already peaked, and is on the decline.

As testing is not performed as much as it should be, I am inclined to believe the numbers are not quite accurate on the Infections.

Gotta clear this Dang Covid somehow, to allow all the Touroids to think the Country is now clean.

On 1/18/2022 at 1:15 AM, HashBrownHarry said:

Those numbers for Chonburi can't be anywhere near the truth, i know >25 people that have had it and i don't know so many people....

Total waffle, maybe they're lottery numbers?

Totally agree. I recently had Covid but kept a low profile and self isolated, there was no way was I going to be carted away by the boys in white. How many locals feel a little bit rundown with Covid but can't afford to isolate as they still have to work

1 hour ago, paulikens said:

@sungod  so thats means its peaked does it? how many people do you know? 2!  70 million people in thailand <deleted>

The daily numbers are down, that would suggest it has peaked even if they may be a little light.

Besides, the thread is about Chonburi, significantly less than 70 million. Try getting your facts right before you try to act clever.

• Sad 1