Thai Ministry of Public Health won’t propose redefining Covid-19 as endemic

snoop1130

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Covid-19 situation in Thailand was improving daily with declining numbers of daily infections and fatalities.

Numbers may be declining, but infections are not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would be obliged if someone, preferably who knows what they are talking about,can inform me what the government definition of pandemic and epidemic is. OED definitions do not seem to fit with all the things I am hearing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

We discussed it. We realize without Covid, the primary tool for repression of the masses is gone, and the reason for an emergency decree is gone with it. Better to not downgrade yet. We want more time, we want more power, we want more money. We want more of everything. Our greed cannot be satisfied. Give us more. 

Yes they need more, more and more but tweddle dee and tweedle dumb also need to make up their small minds on this subject. It's called leading?

infections go up with ATK + 10.000 now, the most important is i think how much in ICU and ventilators, deaths how much with comorbidties? infected doesn't mean sick, so much asymptomatics, it is and will stay a very big scam from the WHO.

• Like 1

Breeding hypochondriacs with big words and meaningless statistics,

all in order to crush the well-off to middle class and down into total and complete control thru social credit systems and monitoring

while working  to remove cash based money and now trying to off crypto because it is less controllable itself than the fiat systems in place.

Honestly, it's a benefit to Thailand that they are not so technologically advanced for the masses, to retain a more normal sense of freedoms (imo).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, wombat said:

Hub of Flip Flop T shirts available 

Can't understand why someone is "Confused" by your post - Maybe they have tried to get the aforementioned T shirts and they can't find a supplier? ????  

6 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

Am I not the only one having chronic news fatigue on Covid and Covid policies (plus Afghanistan, Woke agenda's, personal pronouns, inflation and more latterly Ukraine).  

Guess that would be dependent on whose invented valued, repeated narratives and credulous influence one chooses to imbibe. 

The deep conventional and mind numbing sources, even though overwhelmingly dominate, could easily be challenged and questioned by thoughtful individuals - sadly, this is not the case. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Let me guess. CCSA will say not yet. BA4 and BA5 are coming. We have to wait and see. Emergency Decree to stay in effect for another 2 months. Maybe 4. Maybe until the election.

As long as a general is pm it will probably never go away covid was a way to control the masses 

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No, but where do we have true leadership these days? Is there any such thing as a noble leader anymore? If I were to offer some advice and criticism to Prayuth, I would say:

True leaders really are in the service of their people. True leaders act with integrity and in doing so they establish trust. True leaders genuinely value their people and in doing so they create loyalty. True leaders are in the business of assisting people to realize their full potential, and in doing so they inspire excellence. Nobody can demand respect, loyalty or trust, like you constantly do. These things have to be earned. There are no short cuts, no way to cheat the process. Great leaders have integrity and truly value their people.

And you do not inspire confidence, as you have never had any follow up in your weak game, you are highly insincere, and grossly incompetent and under qualified for the job. One would think after 8 years you have had time to learn. That does not appear to be the case. Prayuth, you are a terrible leader. You continue with your daily lies, and you are at a stage where nobody in this nation, other than some of the generals and cabinet ministers take you seriously anymore. You have undermined your own credibility time and time again, with bad information, fake news, broken promises, and terrible leadership. Do you even know what the definition of leadership is? 

Remember he is /was a general all most of them know is how to bark out orders and demand their subordinates follow them