Pattaya video: Multiple shots fired at famous Thai YouTuber's bike shop

webfact

ปก11.jpg

Picture: INN

INN reported on an incident at a bike shop in Bang Lamung, Pattaya in which 13 shots were fired.

The shop is owned by Thada Bunphan or "Es Rom Klao", a famous tattooed YouTuber who has more than a quarter of a million subscribers. 

The YouTuber wasted no time in going live on his site to tell his fans in a video what had happened at 3 am yesterday morning. 

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

ยูทูป.jpg

No one was hit but a Honda City car belonging to an associate was damaged by one shot. 

In total 13 shots were fired.

ยูทูป.jpg1_.jpg

Thada said he knows who it was - a disgruntled customer who was unhappy with a bike repair. 

Bang Lamung police received a report from a mechanic at the shop and promised to investigate and check the areas' CCTV. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-05-25

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

15 minutes ago, webfact said:

Thada said he knows who it was - a disgruntled customer who was unhappy with a bike repair. 

The wild east! 

Firing 13 shots at a shop seems a bit of an over reaction for being unhappy with something as simple as a bike repair, even allowing for this being Thailand...

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, 2long said:

Does having 250k subscribers mean you're famous?

Is that why b-rate celebrities here are regarded as 'superstars'?

I can't even find his channel.

Come on, if you have 205k "likes" or other emojis to your posts, you'd be over the moon.  Don't let envy control you....555.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 2long said:

Does having 250k subscribers mean you're famous?

Is that why b-rate celebrities here are regarded as 'superstars'?

I can't even find his channel.

I have one subscriber. My mom.
I am still waiting to get some sort of payment for my jutube acitivity.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

The wild east! 

Firing 13 shots at a shop seems a bit of an over reaction for being unhappy with something as simple as a bike repair, even allowing for this being Thailand...

Wondering if he took out a loan to buy to bullets.

On 5/25/2022 at 11:26 AM, Dmaxdan said:

The wild east! 

He would have rode his bike through their display window, but couldn't get it to start!