Girlfriend allegedly burns down her boyfriend’s friend’s home this morning in Pattaya because he didn’t contact her

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Nong Prue sub-district, Chonburi — An enraged girlfriend allegedly burned down the house of her boyfriend’s friend this morning out of rage after being unable to find him. 

Early this morning, at 12.30 a.m. on May 27th, Pattaya firefighters and police were notified of an alleged arson at a house in the Nong Prue sub-district, Bang Lamung, Chonburi. 

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

Police arrived and found the residents of a wooden house escaping from the fire that was spreading rapidly. The fire was finally extinguished, but most of the property was totally destroyed. 

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/05/27/girlfriend-allegedly-burns-down-her-boyfriends-friends-home-this-morning-in-pattaya-because-he-didnt-contact-her/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-05-28

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Please let this girl know that I have NO friends. 

I like my house 

So your an unfriendly gent then....but do your girls friends know....they might be in danger.

4 hours ago, Pmbkk said:

Attempted murder - I hope she gets what she deserves - a long time in prison!

We don't know that yet, nor do you. It is alleged a lady entered the house of her friend to try to find her boyfriend whilst she was asleep yet what woke her up ? noise of the entry ? the fire ? but she was awake to claim she saw this women with a bottle of gasoline so hence must have been awake to see that so hence prior to the fire. It also states her boyfriend often used to visit this friend, so perhaps there is the motive as her boyfriend may have been banging her friend also !!  Perhaps the women and her boyfriends "friend" started arguing and a fight ensued, who knows ? No doubt the police will eventually/maybe/perhaps investigate and draw a conclusion. Of course the women who allegedly started the fire must be found to hear her side of the story as well as interviewing the boyfriend to determine the relationships he had with both women.

2 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

< Removed post edited out >

A few year ago, here in Thailand, my dog bit off my finger.

When I was talking to the surgeon that re-attached it, he mentioned that mine was the first finger re-attachment that he had carried out. He usually re-attached penis's. About four per year on average.

Ok, have you re-attached more fingers in other countries during your life, to hear what other doctors have to say about the most common business in re-attachment? ????

2 hours ago, Excel said:

We don't know that yet, nor do you. It is alleged a lady entered the house of her friend to try to find her boyfriend whilst she was asleep yet what woke her up ? noise of the entry ? the fire ? but she was awake to claim she saw this women with a bottle of gasoline so hence must have been awake to see that so hence prior to the fire. It also states her boyfriend often used to visit this friend, so perhaps there is the motive as her boyfriend may have been banging her friend also !!  Perhaps the women and her boyfriends "friend" started arguing and a fight ensued, who knows ? No doubt the police will eventually/maybe/perhaps investigate and draw a conclusion. Of course the women who allegedly started the fire must be found to hear her side of the story as well as interviewing the boyfriend to determine the relationships he had with both women.

She tried to burn down a house with occupants inside. Doesn't matter what the motive was. End of.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

She tried to burn down a house with occupants inside. Doesn't matter what the motive was. End of.

Allegedly is something you clearly have not read in the press report and as I said we don't know the facts yet but apparently you do, or think you do. Those pathetic "End of" finishing words ,  means what exactly, is it simply you can not complete the sentence  or is it the end of you assuming people are guilty before being proven so ? 

3 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

< Removed post edited out >

A few year ago, here in Thailand, my dog bit off my finger.

When I was talking to the surgeon that re-attached it, he mentioned that mine was the first finger re-attachment that he had carried out. He usually re-attached penis's. About four per year on average.

Fancy having a dog that bites the hand that feeds it!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Yikes! Just think what the gal would do if the guy was asleep?

Thailand is known for men getting their private parts cut off....

They make a very good stew, I was told.
Sometimes, a special som tum ham.

Be aware gentlemen. Wrap your privates in aluminium.

Many of the locals in this supposedly “Land of Smiles “ seem to have quite the mentality.  So much immature and aggressive type of behavior over the smallest things. 

• Like 2

If there were any psychiatric institutions here, I would say she should be locked up in one for a few decades. Jealousy here is a disease. Has anyone ever heard of just walking away from a relationship which is not working? Why all the theatrics? Where is the self esteem? Where is the respect for humanity? She had to have known there were people sleeping in the house. 

Lock her up. 

• Like 1