Is Thailand creating a Cannabis tourism empire?

webfact

From what i know many thais smoke cannabis,all over thailand.Making it legal to have plants growing.Parts of amercia also have the same.Nothing about  making it a tourist hotspot,some will indulge of course,others will not.I may be wrong  but only thais will be allowed to go a plant or 2,the farang will be a no no

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

If you work on percentages, you better prepare Thailand for the avalanche of Indian tourists. If every thousandth pottie in India boards a plane to the East and gets off at Swampi or Don Meuaiong airport? 

Is that the actual reason why the "seeing" and "happening" of the ladyboy thefts along Pattaya's beach road skyrocketed? Just asking ...........

22 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Yes I seem many of this type in 1969 when I got out of the service. They were all over the world smoking everything and anything. I met family's of these so called Hippies in Katmandu with no intension of leaving. There were quite a few places where you can sit down and have something to eat or drink  or buy some grass and smoke it there. Most of these places in Katmandu were run by kids I still remember them chopping the grass up. A whole new world for some.

Who knows if..with the current and future wars, another generation of new hippies will come. Like in Vietnam, korea Afg..????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bristolgeoff said:

From what i know many thais smoke cannabis,all over thailand.Making it legal to have plants growing.Parts of amercia also have the same.Nothing about  making it a tourist hotspot,some will indulge of course,others will not.I may be wrong  but only thais will be allowed to go a plant or 2,the farang will be a no no

Not Thai, stay away from it.  My neighbour's nephew, who is a policeman advised me of that.