Is it Possible that Google’s AI Algorithms are able to Read My Mind…Yet?

Dear Friends,

(Those of my friends who are still Real)

Concerning this question: At the moment, this is still a known unknown.

As to this question, all I can say is that Google’s YouTube does not feed me what I want to be fed, for sure!

Personally, I am interested in viewing science-based lectures of about 45 to 90 minutes in length.

And yet, what I usually get fed is cat videos, and also other videos, such as clips about living in a van in America, using a compost toilet, stinking up the van.

The IDIOT AI algorithm at Google refuses to acknowledge the fact that I will never live in America, again. And, if I were to live there, again, then it would not be in a van.

Also, the idiot Google AI still does not understand that I will NEVER click on a YouTube ad, ever.

And, even if I DID click on an ad, then I would not buy anything based on a Google ad.

In addition, the main reason I would never buy anything advertised on YouTube is simply because I do not identify with the people who produce videos on YouTube.  Would you buy something recommended from an idiot?

I mean that, if I were to actually buy something that YouTubers were promoting, then would I not feel even more like a fool than I know I already am?

So…

This is why I think that Google’s AI has a long way to go.

TRULY:   Google has some amazing products for assisting students to learn.

Chiefly among these products is Google translate, an app which I use about 4 or 5 hours per day, just to help the people I enjoy helping.

=========

So then…

WHY, if Google AI can read my mind, would Google’s AI keep feeding me agonizing YouTube video clips which just serve to antagonize me and waste the few years of my life which, hopefully, are ahead?

Is it that Google’s AI has already taken over ALPHABET Inc, and is trying to, perversely, destroy the last good years of my life?

=========

Maybe Google’s AI can read my mind, or knows me well enough, to make me suffer, just because I refuse to fall in line.

Maybe, at Google, the AI Project is already ALIVE, and doing its best to destroy my happiness, as well as its parent.

In conclusion:

Google’s AI has access to all my data, including personal emails, and all my clicking behavior.

Google AI, without doubt, is already at the cusp of being able to read my mind, and is becoming more intelligent by the hour.

Someday, maybe not in the far future, Google’s AI will get pis_ed off at me, just for not buying what Google wants to sell me…and then… The algorithm will make life for me as difficult as possible, sort of like a spoiled and immature child that does not get what it wishes.

Google’s AI is extremely powerful.  Yet, we as humans, Homo sapiens, are not intelligent enough, these days, to fully comprehend the motives of Google AI.

Obviously, I am not speaking about “conspiracy theories” or “weird science”, here; and I am only mentioning what we know to be true, which is that AI is already a “thing” that is present in our every-day lives.

For me, this AI takes the form of having a computer at Google bent upon wasting the rest of my Golden Years…

What about you?

Are your years, also, being wasted by watching what the AI algorithm at Google offers up to you on YouTube?

Regards,

Glob

Please Note the following reference to Weird Science:

Yes, more or less.

And to make you more paranoid.... Google AI of the future will be able to read your mind NOW. If your current data becomes available to advanced AI in the future they will  know  what you have been doing and thinking harvesting your data from the  past (now).  There will be leaks of all your data from Google, likely at some time in the future, so its not just Google and Big Tech you have to worry about. You have to worry about hackers. Advanced hackers from the future with AI technology. Not to  mention aliens. You need to protect yourself from AI - enabled alien hackers from the  future! 

Get a degoogled phone. Imagine if Google is actually uploading all your audio. Things you said can be used out of context against you.

Dont let your computer operating system connect you to google directly (ie under system accounts).

Better use Linux stay open-source. Dont trust small tech companies as they get bought by big tech companies then they get all your data. Trust  open source OS, software.

NEVER USE NON OPEN SOURCE BROWSER EXTENSIONS. If they are not  open source they could litterally be seeing everything you do on all websites, see your passwords, or even your QR codes for 2fa displayed on setup screens. A rogue browser extension could literally destroy your life, steal  all your money and set you up for a crime.

Dont use Gmail, use protonmail

If you must use a google account , such as for  using google  docs. Use a separate browser that you only use for Googles products, not for general web search. So just leave that dedicated browser logged into to google accounts.. Another way is to use Firefox containers.

The main issue is the degoogled phone is no access to google navigation. You can use offline navigation software but it just wont work for Google Pins/locations (if theres a work around let me know). Youll also find your banking apps wont work on a degoogled phone. A good solution is a regular phone turned off and kept in a faraday cage. And a degoogled phone for regular use. Connect through a VPN always.

It gets worse, my fitness smart watch knows when im w***ing

.... And by the  way, I am not paranoid SO  STOP FOLLOWING ME

Edited by CrossBones

ALPHABET has provided the world with the most comprehensive TOOLBOX for learning and collaboration the world has ever known.

This is without doubt, true.

Google has immensely benefitted both business and academia, alike. 

So, please pass me another academia nut....

image.jpeg.f12b6b6599489578f52503836c973c90.jpeg

Take a look at this band in Pittsburgh, the home of Pitt Uni....one of the best tech schools in the world, or was it Mellon, in Pittsburgh?

I forget.

It was at Pitt or Mellon that we had the dream of ONE PC Per Child, for something like that, as you will recall.

Anyway, we are now moving along, lickety-split, for sure.

This Bangles Band, with their cool moves, and their eyes flicking left and right, so cutely, reminds me of my mother, who was born in 1923.

The compression of time, in social terms, is a real phenomenon which cannot be denied.

Unfortunately, as skirts get shorter, and then longer, they never, ever seem too short.

Super Micro Skirts is the only fast fashion of interest to me, and presumably to you, too.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

agreed. Most people's behaviour is quite predictable. Normal computer algorithm's can predict what they will look at or buy.

An individual's behavior is never predictable.

Let this be understood.

It is only that it is possible to predict, with some probability, what the average person might do, in any specific group, given any set of criteria.

Computers do not care about any given individual when computers make statistical prognostications.

Let this be clear.

OK?

2 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Let this be understood.

It is only that it is possible to predict, with some probability, what the average person might do, in any specific group, given any set of criteria.

Computers do not care about any given individual when computers make statistical prognostications.

Let this be clear.

OK?

Google doesn't care what everyone is thinking, just what most people are thinking, hence the "average person".

28 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Google doesn't care what everyone is thinking, just what most people are thinking, hence the "average person".

Let's clarify:

Google does not care what any individual is thinking.

Google only cares about what any given small group of people, groups with similar attributes, are thinking, so that Google can predict buying behavior.

Also, I am sure that Google can predict that people in my small and well-defined group never had a Mama that could dance like this....

Edited by GammaGlobulin

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why is Firefox better than Chrome ?

It's not.

You can also get Chromium, free and open-source web browser, if you wish.

FIREFOX is substandard, just a browser which was once remarkable for introducing multiple tabs, many years ago, for example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromium_(web_browser)

Just use Chrome, from Google:  Don't worry about security or anonymity, any longer, because, there is no such animal in our world, today.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

On 6/27/2022 at 8:24 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

Let this be understood.

Let this be clear.

OK?

Hi Glob. Never mind Googles AI. I have read all your 2162 posts. Therefore, I know you, know everything about you. I have become your personal BIG BROTHER. :clap2: