Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

1 minute ago, Bert got kinky said:

My main problem with these disturbances is the 'so called' expert doesn't offer anything to the thread, only disruption.

The O/P asked a good question and other posters took time out of their lives to offer their experiences and thoughts on the matter, only for a troll to come on here and slate them off for trying to help.

Sorry that I have to use the word 'troll' here but I cannot think of another name for someone who goes onto a thread that is running smoothly with the only intention of disrupting/wrecking the thread.

For some people its a way of promoting their self importance, a kind of narcissistic behaviour, most of the prohibitionists seem to be that way inclined ,   I wonder if they have suddenly noticed that all their dire predictions have not come true ? not heard a peep out of the usual suspects for a while. I'm starting to get bored lol     The media seems to have quietened down too , and even the advertisers seem to have started to realise that just by mentioning the word Cannabis and painting a green leaf on the label of stuff isn't going to cause millions of salivating "potheads to go into a shopping frenzy.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I didn't mind being over charged before for brick weed because I had a safe source with minimal risk. 

Before long it will be for sale alongside the som tam and sticky rice.

I had a safe source with minimal risk. 

Same with me, my 'very' safe supplier brick weed suited my 'lust for freedom' lifestyle.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Absolutely, good point, and , no reason weed should cost anymore than tea for example,  especially considering how easy it is to grow for oneself

To get a good product in the Thai weather it is not easy, They call it weed, but in reality if you are trying to cultivate high quality buds it is not easy at all. Fun and challenging would be more challenging but then you do have set backs, mostly due to insects, rain and simply excess humidity.

20 minutes ago, marin said:

To get a good product in the Thai weather it is not easy, They call it weed, but in reality if you are trying to cultivate high quality buds it is not easy at all. Fun and challenging would be more challenging but then you do have set backs, mostly due to insects, rain and simply excess humidity.

I don't think there is any debate that its not easy to grow top top of the line weed....

But weed is called weed because it grows like a weed and anyone can grow so-so weed....

And with just a little knowledge anyone can grow modest to pretty ok weed... 

Which is why within one years time there will be a flood of cheap weed for sale in Thailand..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

And with just a little knowledge anyone can grow modest to pretty ok weed... 

Which is why within one years time there will be a flood of cheap weed for sale in Thailand..

Which a lot of people are quite happy with, and more power to them. For me its the thrill the fun and hoping to go for the gusto. Why do anything just okay?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I don't think that's actually "pollen" in the true sense of the word,   as far as  am aware actual pollen is produced only from male flowers, I think what you are referring to is currently called Kief

Although I do remember there used to be a pale coloured hash available in holland called polm which used to be mispronounced as pollen by many in the UK

22 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Although I do remember there used to be a pale coloured hash available in holland called polm which used to be mispronounced as pollen by many in the UK

Us Yanks, myself & peers, called it 'blonde', and was usually quite hard.  Didn't care for it myself.

19 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I just got 50g of good "brickweed"  from shopee under 500bt inc postage  I just smoked a big one and I don't think I'll be wasting my cash on the overpriced stuff for at least a month (ish) happy daze

Have you got a link and do they do cod? Could of course search, but if others verify a source it makes things easier. ????

2 hours ago, marin said:

Yup, hence the price for premium bud. Connoisseurs will always gravitate to a superior product.

It's like anything, why drink a box of fruit wine from the 7/11 when you can afford to enjoy a bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape? Why ride a Honda dream when you can afford a Benz?

Personally I will pay more for a better, smoother and more enjoyable smoke until my first successful crop is grown then I won't be paying for it again (hopefully)!

• Like 2

On 7/10/2022 at 12:44 PM, BritManToo said:

It's so cheap I just made my first happy pizza ........... 2gm of Red Diesel on this (plus chilli and mushroom). Not quite sure how to do it, but sprinkled the MJ on top of the cheese, then put the chilli on top of that.

Don't think I dare eat more than half at one sitting, smells a little of MJ, but can't detect any taste change.

IMG_20220710_123514.jpg

The most important part is that there is no fruit content on that pizza. ????

Pineapple on pizza is a crime.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 8:50 AM, Bday Prang said:

nothing wrong with sourcing the cheapest, as long as its drinkable but a lot of wine drinkers seem to like to pay more than necessary, 

I personally don't agree with the "reassuringly expensive" philosophy  

Quality can be very subjective if you don't know. 

• Confused 1

On 7/6/2022 at 9:55 AM, Bert got kinky said:

This is the 'Tanaosri Kan Khaw WA1' that arrived yesterday.

I am presuming that the new strain that I have ordered for testing (Hang Kra Rog Phu Phan ST1) will look the same but if it doesn't, then I will add pictures when I review it.

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-06 at 3.44.09 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-06 at 3.44.15 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-06 at 3.44.20 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-06 at 3.44.05 PM.jpeg

This looks like very ratty bush indeed. Theres no buds and I can see seeds. Very bad. 

I would not smoke that!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bert got kinky said:

Then please feel free to add something to the thread and make your recommendation for weed under Baht 350 per gram.

Sure. No problem. Wait for my next harvest and I will show you quality Sensi!

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, tinot said:

Quality can be very subjective if you don't know. 

What one likes is always subjective, paying more than you need to in order to get it is normally a sign of either inexperience or ignorance

• Like 1

3 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Have you got a link and do they do cod? Could of course search, but if others verify a source it makes things easier. ????

Yes nearly all do COD. but  not much point sending you a link as many of the weed listings get removed by the site admin, you can't really spend too much time choosing, so if you see one that looks good for you then go for it before it is removed. You can check the COD status on the check out page. before you actually place your order

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Yes nearly all do COD. but  not much point sending you a link as many of the weed listings get removed by the site admin, you can't really spend too much time choosing, so if you see one that looks good for you then go for it before it is removed. You can check the COD status on the check out page. before you actually place your order

How can you even find listings when words like weed and cannabis dont work? 

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm happy with 5% THC at 4bht/gm.

Im not happy with 20% THC at 700bht/gm.

I don't really care about the taste of the weed, in the same way I don't care about the taste of paracetamol. 

Not sure either of us would be happy with weed that tasted like paracetamol though !  lol  I remember back in the 80's there was some awful Afghani hash going around which tasted like a mixture of diesel and rubber, it didn't even get you stoned just made you feel sick, and there was another one that we called "formula"  which was just as bad if not worse, did you ever come across that stuff?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Not sure either of us would be happy with weed that tasted like paracetamol though !  lol  I remember back in the 80's there was some awful Afghani hash going around which tasted like a mixture of diesel and rubber, it didn't even get you stoned just made you feel sick, and there was another one that we called "formula"  which was just as bad if not worse, did you ever come across that stuff?

As far as I know all the Thai brick currently on sale is Cambodian brick. I've been smoking the same brick in Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. Its all smelled and tasted the same, THC content 5-7%. 3,000bht/kg at the moment in Facebook groups. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

As far as I know all the Thai brick currently on sale is Cambodian brick. I've been smoking the same brick in Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. Its all smelled and tasted the same, THC content 5-7%. 3,000bht/kg at the moment in Facebook groups. 

I think some comes from Lao too   I like it all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tinot said:

Sure. No problem. Wait for my next harvest and I will show you quality Sensi!

How long will we be waiting for your Sensi harvest?

Love the concept. It's the bedrock of all modern good bud..

But.. I've not heard the word spoken for 25 years!!

• Like 1