Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

27 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Phil, you are posting good stuff, but please avoid the use of the word "drunk" when describing cannabis effects.. It will confuse the new canna-curious people,

Drunk is too tied to the use of alcohol. For cannabis we already have many good words to describe it's effects..

Stoned

Wasted

Fried

High (as a kite)

Blasted

Etc. Many more.

Might be a good game to see how many other words we use..

glued

baked

lit

wrecked

and for thai speakers ....loy

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stoner said:

glued

baked

lit

wrecked

and for thai speakers ....loy

The Thais use the word drunk often (at least that's what google translate says) when the Thai is translated when they are selling weed.........Maybe this is not the correct translation? I don't know..

But I agree it's not a very insightful word....

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

The Thais use the word drunk often (at least that's what google translate says) when the Thai is translated when they are selling weed.........Maybe this is not the correct translation? I don't know..

Correct, my Thai friends describe the very stoned feeling as drunk (when speaking english to me)

3 hours ago, redwood1 said:

my boy big p made a song about this......

Just now, bamnutsak said:

Thanks for this, is that photo something you took?

The cannabis on the plastic bag is ground, correct?

They have some nice product.

The 2nd pic is from me ... I show the buds and a little after grinding it ...

I've never bought any of their Mid-grade product.

My previous orders from "Green Yard 420" were 

"Super Lemon Haze" at 300 gr

"Orange Sherbert Auto"  at  420 gr

"Strawberry Pie" at 420 gr

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

tell your boy to check this thread out. scroll back a bit and youll find links to thai brick kilo for under 3000baht.

3K a kilo ? that sounds like cr@p my 'friend' will continue with what he knows at 3k 100grams, it lasts 'him' more than 6 months he only smokes in the evening not all day, and is only 10min away from home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

3K a kilo ? that sounds like cr@p my 'friend' will continue with what he knows at 3k 100grams, it lasts 'him' more than 6 months he only smokes in the evening not all day, and is only 10min away from home.

i get it....his kilo is so much better than the same ones being sold online. 

there is that old saying about a person and being separated from their money....how does it go ? 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, stoner said:

i get it....his kilo is so much better than the same ones being sold online. 

there is that old saying about a person and being separated from their money....how does it go ? 

I have no intension of keeping a kilo or dealing it, i don't understand your point at 30 baht a gram are you saying you pay 3b a gram online so you can buy 100gram for 300 baht  online

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

I have no intension of keeping a kilo or dealing it, i don't understand your point at 30 baht a gram are you saying you pay 3b a gram online so you can buy 100gram for 300 baht  online

ok slowly then.

you told me a friend of yours bought brick at 100 grams for 3000 baht. correct ? 

then i replied that you could find a kilo online for less than that price of 3000 baht for 100 grams. 

still with me ? 

so all i was saying is that you can find a kilo of the exact same weed online for less than 3000 baht. 

hope that helps you understand. 

• Like 1