Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

7 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Yes nearly all do COD. but  not much point sending you a link as many of the weed listings get removed by the site admin, you can't really spend too much time choosing, so if you see one that looks good for you then go for it before it is removed. You can check the COD status on the check out page. before you actually place your order

For sure. One I had up earlier disappeared.

@redwood1: you could also try searching for 'Thai stick'.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I don't think that's actually "pollen" in the true sense of the word,   as far as  am aware actual pollen is produced only from male flowers, I think what you are referring to is currently called Kief

Yes, you're correct. The proper term is kief. Shame on me for believing the BS provided with the grinder.

Regardless, it's much better smoking the kief than the regular product. Not harsh at all by comparison. It is stronger than the regular. I weigh out the desired amount of mg and smoke it in a screened pipe. That allows me to control the intensity of the high. Works great.

https://www.thrillist.com/lifestyle/nation/what-is-kief-what-to-do-with-it-and-how-to-smoke-it

Edited by gargamon
  • Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 4:14 PM, Bert got kinky said:

Totally agree.

I have never been a wine drinker, even when I was a Pish-head (ex squaddie, goes with the job) but friends who do drink wine swear that 'Screw cap' Yellow Tail is an ok wine and that Aussie wines have come a very long way since the day's of 'Black stump Bordeaux', 'Sydney Syrup, & 'Old Smokey, 1968'.

The truth is that most so called fine wines (yes I am targeting France here) are set artificially high.

The mug punters who pay these extortionate prices are happy to do so because they believe that the price is an indication of quality.

In reality, it is an indication that the producers have not improved on their methods and tastes for 100s of years, despite peoples palettes changing greatly over that time.

Me, I prefer a nice Sativa, 2022 vintage.

For almost all products, the demand curve has a negative slope: as the price increases, demand for the good decreases. Giffen goods are an exception to this general rule. Unlike other goods or services, the price point at which supply and demand meet results in higher prices and greater demand whenever market forces recognize a change in supply and demand for Giffen goods. As a result, when price goes up, the quantity demanded also goes up. To be a true Giffen good, the good's price must be the only thing that changes to produce a change in quantity demanded. 

I saw this on shopee.....Instead of paying 600 for 1 gram.....Here you pay 600 for 100 grams......Or 6 baht a gram......

Herbs, good mood, briquettes, briquettes, definitely drunk No Ratings Yet 5 Sold ฿600

10 grams 120 50 grams 390 100 grams 600

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

I saw this on shopee.....Instead of paying 600 for 1 gram.....Here you pay 600 for 100 grams......Or 6 baht a gram......

Herbs, good mood, briquettes, briquettes, definitely drunk No Ratings Yet 5 Sold ฿600

10 grams 120 50 grams 390 100 grams 600

Not much use without a link. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

The link only lasted a few hours here before it was pulled...(as I thought)...

I don't think shopee or Lazada links should be posted any more here...

The 100s of baht a gram guys I bet even report the cheap sellers...

Edited by redwood1

in london we used to know kief by the name of skuff . we made it using the trimmed leaves and putting it into a pollinator that would shake the leaves and the trichomes would fall through the "mesh" . this would be mid 90s  

we knew "formula" by the name of "henna" . when ever buying a bar or so you would always roll a joint to see if it was the dreaded henna before purchasing . 

no idea where to buy cheap weed , sorry . but this thread brings back some memories  ???? 

i've not smoked a joint for about 12 years now though ???? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brendan3150 said:

in london we used to know kief by the name of skuff . we made it using the trimmed leaves and putting it into a pollinator that would shake the leaves and the trichomes would fall through the "mesh" . this would be mid 90s  

we knew "formula" by the name of "henna" . when ever buying a bar or so you would always roll a joint to see if it was the dreaded henna before purchasing . 

no idea where to buy cheap weed , sorry . but this thread brings back some memories  ???? 

i've not smoked a joint for about 12 years now though ???? 

haha yes we got henna . formula in Liverpool if buying a bar we used to stick a red hot needle in it to try to establish what was in the middle, some of it was so bad i can't believe that it wasn't made on a council estate somewhere in the uk. Nobody would have imported that <deleted> A mate once bought a bar of sticky (<deleted>) black and niddle was made of plaster of paris or something !

this link on shoppee still seems to be working 14.10 12/7

https://shopee.co.th/search?keyword=กัญ

• Haha 2

not sure why shopee are deleting the weed listings,  somebody told me it originated from singapore so that could explain it .. I wouldn't be surprised if a dedicated weed selling shopee / ebay  type portal appears online here  soon,  Definitely potential for making money ?  Any internet techy types reading this???? 

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

not sure why shopee are deleting the weed listings,  somebody told me it originated from singapore so that could explain it .. I wouldn't be surprised if a dedicated weed selling shopee / ebay  type portal appears online here  soon,  Definitely potential for making money ?  Any internet techy types reading this???? 

This shop are still selling on Shopee (at the time of posting this).

https://shopee.co.th/loongmy_sweedfarm420?categoryId=100636&itemId=18922293317

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Well after seeing 6 baht a gram 30 baht a gram seems expensive...lol

I know what you mean ,  even though when in the UK  im normally paying the equivalent of around 300 bt / g I still resent paying more than i have to.  papers aint cheap here either  

20 hours ago, gargamon said:

<snip> I weigh out the desired amount of mg and smoke it in a screened pipe. That allows me to control the intensity of the high. Works great.

<snip>

What kind of balance are you using?

8 hours ago, redwood1 said:

The link only lasted a few hours here before it was pulled...(as I thought)...

I don't think shopee or Lazada links should be posted any more here...

The 100s of baht a gram guys I bet even report the cheap sellers...

AS long as you  get your order in quick enough you  will still get it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peabody said:

What kind of balance are you using?

Just get a scale capable of weighing milligrams, or 0.001 grams. I got one from Amazon for around $20, but I'm sure they are available on lazada or aliexpress. I already had one that weighed in 10mg or .01 grams but with the dosage around 20 or 30 mg, the resolution wasn't fine enough.

12 hours ago, gargamon said:

Just get a scale capable of weighing milligrams, or 0.001 grams. I got one from Amazon for around $20, but I'm sure they are available on lazada or aliexpress. I already had one that weighed in 10mg or .01 grams but with the dosage around 20 or 30 mg, the resolution wasn't fine enough.

Thanks. So cheap these days!

19 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

19 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Well after seeing 6 baht a gram 30 baht a gram seems expensive...lol

The same seller has 10g for 200Baht, and according to chat, it is 18-22% THC

The price for 1kg brick weed (gold seal) which is imported, is selling at about 5000b a kilo now on Shopee

https://shopee.co.th/สมุนไพร-ผ่อนคลาย-อบแห้ง-คุณภาพดี-กลิ่นหอม-แบ่งขาย-มีหลายขนาด-i.7315373.19123117057?sp_atk=8277d7f5-5b55-4e73-9d3b-25c6b3be7c46&xptdk=8277d7f5-5b55-4e73-9d3b-25c6b3be7c46

This stuff usually  isnt really good and may be covered in pesticides, since its grown illegally by "mafia".

I prefer to spend a bit more, i ordered some of those government approved thai strains from greenlabs and will report back on its quality

• Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 9:27 AM, marin said:

To get a good product in the Thai weather it is not easy, They call it weed, but in reality if you are trying to cultivate high quality buds it is not easy at all. Fun and challenging would be more challenging but then you do have set backs, mostly due to insects, rain and simply excess humidity.

The weather here is ideal for growning, you have no idea what you are talking about!

1 minute ago, Bert got kinky said:

According to the posters who have not tried Greenlab's cannabis, it is rubbish and they wouldn't smoke it.

According to the posters who have tried Greenlab's cannabis, it is actually ok and much better than brickweed.

Obviously, those who have never tried/tested it should know better, shouldn't they? ????

I just pointed out it hadn't been trimmed properly. I've paid 450bht for 100gm of brick, no idea what it's like ...... Delivery delayed by the holiday. 

28 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Ah yes, the fine wines crowd where nothing is worth drinking at less than $500/bottle. I've always been happy with 30bht wine coolers. 

Those Full Moon Darks are damn tasty.  

On the subject of cheap weed, one vendor is offering;

Thai Stick & Green Crack at same price. 

Do you know if one is better than the other?

Read TS, if grown proper, 15-18% THC, and GC is 17% THC.

No variant given for the TS.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, CrossBones said:

The weather here is ideal for growning, you have no idea what you are talking about!

I hope you grow weed better than you spell. ???? Okay boss lets see what you have grown here. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I bought a sample of what they call thai stick, it's Ok but not real good. I can tell by the roaches not getting sticky with resin. I've had better brick.

• Like 2