Australian Hells Angels bikies are accused of creating ‘havoc’ in fights with other gang members in Thailand after Covid-era travel bans were lifted

webfact

image.jpeg

Power struggles between Thai and Australian Hells Angels are escalating as the shooting of a local was reported and images have emerged of Australian bikies partying in their colours in Thailand

-- Feud between Aussie and Thai Hells Angels erupts with shooting of local man
-- Tension between the rivals for years has reignited after Covid travel limits ended
-- Claims Aussie bikies building 'power network' with party town Pattaya as centre 

By PETER VINCENT FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

Australian Hells Angels are believed to have been involved in the shooting of a Thai man and are causing 'havoc' as a violent new chief seeks to build 'a power network' in Thailand.

The bikie bang, which is forbidden from displaying its insignia in Western Australia, is active in Thailand and Australian members are violently clashing with locals since Covid-19 travel restrictions lifted.

Australian bikie gang members have been involved in a brutal feud with Thai locals since at least 2015, with several arrested on major charges.

But the power struggle appears to have escalated this month, as images have emerged of many Australian bikies partying in their colours in Thailand.

A Thai man, who is a member of the local Hells Angels chapter claims he was shot when his home and ­Harley Davidson motorcycle shop were sprayed with bullets.

Full story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11107839/Australian-Hells-Angels-bikies-creating-havoc-Thailand-shooting-occurs-Pattaya.html

screenshot_18311.jpg

-- © Copyright Daily Mail 2022-08-15

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Now now, the HA's are not a criminal organization they are doctors, lawyers, bakers and locksmiths whose living depends on patching up comrades, giving them legal assistance, cooking meth, and opening safes . ..

Their little clubhouse on Soi Khao Noi got raided about 2 months, huge amount of police involved from what I saw as I drove past.

Place has remained shut since.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ralf001 said:

Their little clubhouse on Soi Khao Noi got raided about 2 months, huge amount of police involved from what I saw as I drove past.

Place has remained shut since.

Naw they just use the back door to enter and exit....lol

Of all the resorts I have been to in the world, I am beginning to think Thailand in general, and Pattaya in particular, is a magnet for low lifes and the detritus from Western society.

I never saw these types at Pebble Beach. TAT take note. A few cypress trees, some humpback whales, cool morning fog and icy cold waters seem to help filter out the vermin and riff raff.

• Like 2

come to another country to terrorize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

call them terrorists!!!

I'm sure this is just the trash of the trash of a particular convict island with dying reef and sharks swimming around, so I'll treat the next mate on the barbie in a nice way.

This is when the embassy needs to be fined 10 billion baht for destroying the sanctity of a preserved historical site.............Pattaya!!!

This is like saying, "Wow, look the mob is in Vegas!!!"   I'm not surprised.  at all.

in fact, i'm undercover sporting my leather right now and shaving myself with a big a.. blade.    eating some vegemate/mite/dynamite  or something 

Edited by Iamfalang
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Of all the resorts I have been to in the world, I am beginning to think Thailand in general, and Pattaya in particular, is a magnet for low lifes and the detritus from Western society.

I never saw these types at Pebble Beach. TAT take note. A few cypress trees, some humpback whales, cool morning fog and icy cold waters seem to help filter out the vermin and riff raff.

"Beginning to think"?

Did you only arrive 2 weeks ago?

It is the one true "hub" of the many that Thailand claims/seeks to be.

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

Total BS.

Pattaya supplies loads of dosh for poor families up country.

curtesy of the Tourists

100% agree with you plus of course the vast amount of cash given over to the RTP !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well very long time ago i saw a docu about Russian mob in Pattaya.

Guess they are still there. It shows it can be done. So others followed, HA, Thai mob and so on.

Guess those are the "new rich" Thailand wants to have.

• Like 2

The state I last lived in QLD Australia, were tough on HA.......I dont know if that is still the case--been a few years since there. They found that-to make them walk around in normal street clothes seem to diminish the frightening aspect some people had of them.

Wearing bikie club colours in public banned under Queensland organised crime laws

Hells Angels colours

Queensland has become the first jurisdiction in the world to ban the public display of outlaw motorcycle club colours under sweeping organised crime reforms passed by state parliament.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

They have little to do with a motorcycle club. They are organized crime. Arrest them! 

There are gangs with the same name in Western Europe as well.

But democracies are very reluctant with arrests. That is why they could join even with right wing Nazis.  

The evil on 2 wheels.????

• Like 1