Buying Cannabis in Thailand - What you need to know

webfact

image.jpeg

Buying Cannabis in Thailand - What you need to know

Thailand's nascent cannabis industry has a flagship online retailer straight out of the legislative

gates.

09 June 2022 was the dawning of a new age in Thailand. That is not hyperbole or exaggeration. As a nation, Thailand has become the first in Asia to legalize cannabis, leading the way with a modern take on an industry with huge potential, and taking down unwarranted stigma from a crop that has myriad benefits.

This raises some very prevalent questions from the uninitiated and experienced enthusiast alike:

● Now that cannabis is legal, what sources are reliable, safe and high-quality?

● Now that cannabis is legal, can this product come to me rather than me to it?

Undoubtedly, PrikPot has the right answers to those and many more thoughts on interested individual's minds. With two-and-a-half decades experience in digital marketing and social media, the company brings a consummate approach to quality of service and communication with anyone interested in their products.

If you have any questions, feel free to chat live with us on our website:

https://go.prikpot.com/aseannow 

The PrikPot Difference

Alongside a line up that will turn heads, customers will have the added pleasure of great value for money as PrikPot’s prices are not only competitive but include free shipping to any destination in Thailand.

Buying from the website is seamless, efficient, and convenient from the first page one sees until the final click to confirm your order. That’s all it takes, and the cannabis of a customer’s choosing is on its way.

● Premium 100% Organic Buds

● Free and fast delivery all over Thailand

● Rapid and friendly customer service

A sample of our premium menu

At the time of writing, PrikPot’s cannabis listings include Sativa, Indica, and Hybrid strains, with some Kief thrown in for good measure. There is also a good selection of pre-rolled 100% weed joints in different sizes and flavors.

● Acapulco Gold

● Big Bud

● Blue OG

● Cali Kush (hot)

● Caramelicious

● Chili Charlotte (promotion, 290 / gram) (hot)

● Gigabud (hot)

● GMO Cookies (hot)

● Green Crack

● GSC (Girl Scout Cookies) (hot)

● Silky Delight (hot)

The product line-up is updated all the time, so make sure you follow us on our social media media channels and sign up for our newsletter on our website. https://go.prikpot.com/aseannow 

Cali Kush

image.jpeg

It’s time for some California Dreaming, but while you’re awake, because Cali Kush is an energizing and uplifting hybrid cannabis. They crossed Mendocino Purps and LA Confidential, producing a pale green plant with flashes of blue and purple. Nice to look at but even better to smoke, which brings out its floral and herbal smell, leaving an aftertaste with fruity accents.

Its 16-20% THC content brings on a surprisingly balanced high that doesn’t bely its wholly-Indica parent line. There is a definite increase in focus with Cali Kush, but it is also known to relieve stress, melt away distracting thoughts and reduce bodily aches and pains.

This is, believe it or not, an Indica that can be enjoyed at any time of day.

Learn more: https://go.prikpot.com/aseannow 

Chili Charlotte

image.jpeg

The Charlotte lineup from PrikPot already brings you unprecedented value, but we don’t think you’ve ever seen anything like this. Now, for the meager cost of 2,900 Baht, you can buy 10 grams of Chili Charlotte and be stocked up for the foreseeable future.

Chili Charlotte is a milder sativa strain great for beginners or cannabis enthusiasts after a calmer and gentler experience. There is nothing mild about this promotion however, bringing you 10 grams of this unique strain at just 290 Baht per gram!

Blue OG

image.jpeg

Blue OG, also known as “Blue OG Kush,” is a flavorful hybrid marijuana strain from G13 Labs. Blue OG is bred by following the lineage of Blueberry F3, Blue Moonshine, and OG Kush. These dark, cone-shaped buds characteristic of OG genes emanate notes of berry and citrus, and leave its consumer feeling euphoric and relaxed. Though its effects are cerebrally targeted, Blue OG is known to also tackle pain, relax muscles, and relieve nausea.

GMO Cookies

image.jpeg

It’s also called Garlic Cookies, but GMO Cookies sounds much more inviting, doesn’t it? Bred by crossing Girl Scout Cookies and Chemdawg, this strain has definitely inherited a rich and sticky consistency. Once you taste it, you’ll understand why some add the “garlic” to the name. GMO Cookies has a spiciness to its flavor, an edge that mimics the strength that comes with its average of 28% THC levels.

GMO is slightly on the strong side, so it’s best to test the waters to find how much is right for you, but once you land in the zone, it will prove to be one of the most relaxing Indicas you can find. You’ll feel a quick wave of release through your joints and muscles before it moves to the head too and guides you into a completely relaxed state. This is a deep and long-lasting high that commonly flows naturally into great deep sleep.

Why order from PrikPot?

An impressive selection of entirely organic cannabis strains that will only grow from here.

Making top-tier cannabis available to anyone in Thailand is not where PrikPot stops with their philosophy of quality over everything. Their ordering system allows for direct bank transfer or cash on delivery, the latter meaning a customer does not pay a single Baht until the courier hands them a package.

Orders confirmed before 13:00 Monday through Friday will benefit from same day shipping and arrive at a customer’s door within 24-48 hours in most locations in Thailand.

Even with a comprehensive website, stellar product, attractive pricing and customer-friendly shipping options, PrikPot knows there will still be questions on their customers’ minds and inquiries they wish to make directly. For that, the company has grabbed the bull by the horns, allowing anyone to send a message through their website, chat live with an associate, or send emails to clear up any questions a customer may have.

This is the full-service cannabis retailer that Thailand didn’t know it needed. It’s here and ready to serve.

Learn more at: https://go.prikpot.com/aseannow 

image.jpeg

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

Anybody know where to buy either style of doobie containers? The beach style are my favorite but I have not seen them for sale in a long time. Thanks in advance.

1739346031_doobietube2.thumb.jpg.6200e408d4283f29a7b56014ec7918c4.jpg1511058139_doobietubies.jpg.47894078b6a340eb9a860b569ad43cca.jpg

I have been buying single ones, also seen RAW triple ones for sale, got mine on lazada https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i2487035359-s8768706995.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1&spm=spm%3Da2o4m.order_details.item_title.1

41 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

Anybody know where to buy either style of doobie containers? The beach style are my favorite but I have not seen them for sale in a long time. Thanks in advance.

1739346031_doobietube2.thumb.jpg.6200e408d4283f29a7b56014ec7918c4.jpg

Not sure mate, last time I saw anything that looked like the one on the right, I was upstairs in the Eden Club , Bangkok.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, joshuariyeba said:

It's exciting to see Thailand embracing the potential of the cannabis industry and paving the way for legal cannabis consumption in Asia. As the market expands, it's essential for consumers to have reliable and high-quality sources for their cannabis needs.

It's definitely NOT exciting to see Thailand embracing the potential of the cannabis industry and paving the way for legal cannabis consumption in Asia.

The cr@p should go back on the banned list and let people live their lives free of this abominable scourge on society!

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

On 12/23/2023 at 6:54 PM, stoner said:

bla bla bla you sound like you're about to break out in tears. we get it for the 100000 time you have stated your opinion about cannabis. now scurry along. 

Well said,  he should be suspended for trolling, looks like he left you a sad face emoji,  which for some reason always  puts me in mind of that guy who baited Mike Tyson on the plane and ended up getting a well deserved slap

• Like 2