PrikPot Cannabis: Dip Trip™ is a Whole New (Smokeless) Way to Enjoy Weed

webfact

image.jpeg

PrikPot is an online Cannabis dispensary in Thailand that holds the value of “choice” very dearly. Since Thailand boldly became the first Asian nation to decriminalize the plant, PrikPot has boasted a constantly rotating lineup of varied strains and products to give their customers wide ranging choice when it comes to how they enjoy their weed.

Now that mindset is taking a big stride forward as the company releases Dip Trip™, a smokeless Cannabis product ideal for anyone looking for different ways to experience weed. Designed and created wholly inhouse, Dip Trip™ comes in pouches with 0.4 grams of Decarboxylated Cannabis, keeping them free of all oils and extracts but more than ready to go.

Dip Trip™ can be consumed through one of two methods:

1. Placed under the upper lip like Snus

2. Brewed to make a tea

Learn more about Dip Trip™ here: https://go.prikpot.com/aseannowdiptrip

The high quality and organic Cannabis in each pouch contains 16-20% THC concentration that delivers a strong and long-lasting high unlike any smoking experience from start to finish. Both methods of enjoyment are exceedingly simple and relaxing, offering customers the ability to harness the results of decarboxylation by activating cannabinoids with additives such as virgin coconut oil before consumption.

It is a versatile product that allows for experimentation and discovery in uncovering one’s personal tastes.

image.jpeg

PrikPot has prepared in-depth instructions and recommendations for Dip Trip™, available to everyone online and delivered in printed form to customers with every purchase. Each canister contains 24 pouches, equaling 10 grams of Cannabis in total.

Dip Trip™ is available for shipping now at the introductory price of 1,495 baht, including free shipping all over Thailand. The product is developed in collaboration with Siamsnus, Thailand’s leading manufacturer of snus. Find out more at https://siamsnus.com/

PrikPot is ready and willing to see to your cannabis needs through service, free shipping and ever-evolving product deals. Enter the discount code ASEAN10 during your purchasing process to receive 10% off today.

Learn more at: https://go.prikpot.com/aseannowdiptrip 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

As weed prices are dropping ‘in general’ and bargains are popping up on all social medias,

I would struggle to part with 2,995 Baht for something that may or not be for me.

I love the idea of getting a decent smoke free high and although the initial price is high, when you break down the price per hit (just under 125 Baht per serving), that’s a lot cheaper than rolling a joint with some of the expensive exotics that are on the market.

However, I keep coming back to whether I want to spend my weed budget on something that might not be my cup of tea.

This is a very new concept to this old smoker but one that I could possibly be swayed towards, if as I say, it is for me.

Would you be willing to sell individual bags, for people to test?

You would obviously have to charge for shipping individual bags but that’s a given.

The only reason people who would buy the individual bags would be for testing purposes, as the cost to keep buying individual bags would work out much more expensive than buying a full tin.

This means that your product reaches out to your target market and I get to try your product.

Any chance?

Hi Bert,

Good points, and I agree with you. As mentioned in a previous post, we plan to offer sample packs at cost, initially at our dispensary in Chiang Mai, but also online for a nominal fee. We just need to ramp up production and that will probably take a few days, the demand so far has been above expectations.

And as you pointed out, it is only 125 baht a hit (given one pouch is enough for you). And our trials has shown that the buzz stays much longer compared to smoking it. 

To stay informed when we offer samples, please follow us on Line for the latest updates or sign up for our newsletter on our website

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, PrikPot said:

And our trials

Can you share the results of these trials?

And can you share any independent lab testing results?

Have the Thai FDA approved these?

And can you share the process, and additives, without revealing any trade secrets of course.

5 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Can you share the results of these trials?

And can you share any independent lab testing results?

Have the Thai FDA approved these?

And can you share the process, and additives, without revealing any trade secrets of course.

Hello,

We have not performed any clinical trials on this. So there are no official results on the effects. I am sure there are other trials that involves decarbed cannabis and tea. 

There are no additives or extracts involved. It’s just decarbed and re-packaged. So it’s 100% pure cannabis flower buds. The only difference from smoking is that you should add some coconut oil before consumption to activate the THC. 

2 hours ago, PrikPot said:

Hi there,

We will offer free samples at our new Cafe / Dispensary that will open in Chiang Mai in about a week from now. We might offer shipped samples (at cost) in the near future though. Please follow us on Line for the latest updates or sign up for our newsletter on our website

i like your pro-active approach...you've won me...i've signed up for your newsletter and will happily pay for transport to Pattaya to try your product.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Peabody said:

Wrong.

The decarboxylation "activates" the THC (turns inactive THCA into  active THC). The coconut oil only serves to extract the THC from the plant matter, as it is soluble in oil.

If you were interviewing for a position in my lab and said this, you'd be out the door in 10 seconds.

Lucky I am not applying for a job in your lab then. ????

You are right, I just simplified the terminology since not everyone is a lab scientist. But coconut oil is needed to "release" the THC. Without it, you only get a fraction of the effect. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

anyone with an oven can make this though. its just decarbed nugs made to look fancy as a new groundbreaking product. 

good one. 

i too am quite interested in these trials. 

Correct. What we have done is package it so it can be easily consumed in two different ways. No hassle with decarbing and all that involves. 

Read my other other comment about the trials. But we will offer samples at cost very soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, PrikPot said:

coconut oil is needed to "release" the THC. Without it, you only get a fraction of the effect. 

like old mate says...the only idiot question is the one you don't ask.

how do i apply the coconut oil before i put it under my gum?

2 hours ago, wombat said:

like old mate says...the only idiot question is the one you don't ask.

how do i apply the coconut oil before i put it under my gum?

No question is too stupid, this is new stuff. ????

Try to get liquid clear coconut oil, then drop a few drops on the pouch(es) about 5 minutes before consumption. We also have a PDF manual that can be downloaded here.

• Thumbs Up 1

I understand that decarbed weed is merely baked flowers and nothing is extracted but does the MoPH agree that decarbed weed is not an extract?

Also how about hash?  Kief seems to be just a separated but unprocessed part of the plant in the same way that flowers, seeds and leaves are separated.  Hash isn't technically extracted from kief. It is made by applying heat and pressure and can be made by just rolling kief in the hands.  But the MoPH, police and courts may not see it that way for hash, kief or decarbed weed.   

Then you have edibles which could be made from decarbed weed just thrown into the mix ground up which is technically not an extract or from canna oil or butter which technically are extracts as they throw away the residual plant matter. No way to tell one from t'other without detailed lab analysis and the effect on eaters is the same. But, as I understand it, edibles will require an FDA licence under the Cannabis and Hemp Act which will only be accessible to large producers who have the ability to deal with the corrupt FDA and for CBD edibles only.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

I understand that decarbed weed is merely baked flowers and nothing is extracted but does the MoPH agree that decarbed weed is not an extract?

Also how about hash?  Kief seems to be just a separated but unprocessed part of the plant in the same way that flowers, seeds and leaves are separated.  Hash isn't technically extracted from kief. It is made by applying heat and pressure and can be made by just rolling kief in the hands.  But the MoPH, police and courts may not see it that way for hash, kief or decarbed weed.   

Then you have edibles which could be made from decarbed weed just thrown into the mix ground up which is technically not an extract or from canna oil or butter which technically are extracts as they throw away the residual plant matter. No way to tell one from t'other without detailed lab analysis and the effect on eaters is the same. But, as I understand it, edibles will require an FDA licence under the Cannabis and Hemp Act which will only be accessible to large producers who have the ability to deal with the corrupt FDA and for CBD edibles only.

Very good points indeed, and we are not the only ones that have tried to get a clear answer to these questions.

Our Dip Trip is as you say, only decarbed, and not processed in any other way. So by the technical definition, it is absolutely not an extract. Then, as you say again, the same should go for hashish. But we do not sell hashish because it is still not clear how MoPH is looking at it. Hashish is still viewed as another "drug" by many, so we don't want to open that door until things are 100% clear. 

When it comes to edibles, things get complicated and we have chosen not to sell that at all. For many reasons, but we don't feel it is a safe product (depending on how it is produced).

• Like 1

I remember drinking weed tea on the terrace of a coffee shop in Amsterdam (leaves in a cup, then hot water upon it, like common tea). The waitress told us to let it simmer for quite a while, then to squeeze the leaves with the spoon. The effect was very weak. Note that chemically, making tea is a form of extraction (extraction in a solvent,  water). The term "extraction" used in the law is wrong, as usual, "refining" or "concentrating" would be correct.

Edited by JackGats
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, PrikPot said:

The only difference from smoking is that you should add some coconut oil before consumption to activate the THC. 

So in order for this to work you need to add coconut oil before mixing it in with your hot drink of choice?

That doesn't sound very pleasant at all ????

2 hours ago, JayClay said:

So in order for this to work you need to add coconut oil before mixing it in with your hot drink of choice?

That doesn't sound very pleasant at all ????

It is actually quite nice as it is. But you can always add a tea of your choice if you want to enhance the taste. ????

3 hours ago, JayClay said:

So wait? Are you now saying coconut oil is not required?

I meant it is quite nice as it is when adding coconut oil. I personally don't mind the taste, but of course its individual. So if you want, you can add a tea bag of your choice to enhance the taste....

On 9/13/2022 at 2:48 PM, PrikPot said:

Very good points indeed, and we are not the only ones that have tried to get a clear answer to these questions.

Our Dip Trip is as you say, only decarbed, and not processed in any other way. So by the technical definition, it is absolutely not an extract. Then, as you say again, the same should go for hashish. But we do not sell hashish because it is still not clear how MoPH is looking at it. Hashish is still viewed as another "drug" by many, so we don't want to open that door until things are 100% clear. 

When it comes to edibles, things get complicated and we have chosen not to sell that at all. For many reasons, but we don't feel it is a safe product (depending on how it is produced).

Thanks for the clarifications which make a lot of sense.

I have very little experience with edibles but I agree they can be unsafe products as we cannot see what has gone into them or how much. Most of the problems of cannabis with newby tourists in Amsterdam are with hash brownies and space cakes (not to mention magic mushrooms).  The edibles are often attractive to newbies because they have never smoked and don't wish to start. They consume too much either thinking nothing has happened after an hour or just because they taste moreish or both. Then end up in a helpless state for several hours and may be taken to the emergency room. Something similar, although usually of shorter duration, can happen when you smoke today's varieties of strong skunk but most newbies would cough and splutter and not be able to smoke enough quickly enough to get themselves into a catatonic state.

There is already one YouTube video posted by a foreign backpacker couple, not looking to get high, who bought "CBD brownies" neatly packaged and labeled as such in Bangkok. Within a couple of hours they were slightly unpleasantly ripped out of their heads but were obviously not newbies and able to handle it.  A few more cases of irresponsible vendors like that could cause a crackdown on edibles, especially after the new law comes in.   

Edibles are the way to go for those who don't want to smoke but I think it is best to make your own from decarbed product or decarb yourself, so you know exactly what you are taking and can start off with small amunts. If you are not a baker, you can just chuck the decarbed, ground up weed into a yoghurt or a cup of cocoa or something and it should work, if there is fat for the THC to bind with, such as full fat yoghurt or milk.  No need to make extracts first. I am not sure, if it is necessary to mix the decarbed weed with coconut or olive oil first. Theoretically the full fat dairy product is enough but a teaspoon of oil might enhance the effect and the taste would hardly notice in a flavored yoghurt.  I have seen little decarb machines on sale on Amazon and Alibaba with 220v plugs wich might reduce the odour of decarbing.

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, stoner said:

might want to work on the name as well. dip trip sounds like the name of a clinic at the entrance to walking st. 

True. Especially for German speakers, since tripper - gonorrhea in German, as in the slang expression Tripper Clipper (charter flights bringing German sex tourists to Thailand).

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, stoner said:

might want to work on the name

Yeah, as in "who's the dip s**t that came up with this name".

Snus & Cruz
Sip or Dip

In the U.S there's a company/product called Cannadips.

These are somewhat popular in CBD format, but dipping in general is not that popular for consumption. The whole mouth cancer, associated with tobacco dipping, thing is probably a turn-off.

Not sure who the target audience is here for this product?

18 hours ago, stoner said:

might want to work on the name as well. dip trip sounds like the name of a clinic at the entrance to walking st. 

Haha. Dip is the American term for Snus. Snus is a lip tobacco popular in Scandinavia. Thus the name, and it rhymes. ????

On 9/13/2022 at 6:55 AM, wombat said:

Curious here would like to give it a go for the novelty factor...any chance of a free sample?

Hello,

As promised, we now offer a sample pack of Dip Trip. It comes with 2 pouches and is sold at cost for 99 baht (including free shipping all over Thailand). This way you can try it first at a very low cost. 

You can find it here: https://prikpot.com/product/dip-trip-sample-pack-2-pouches/

• Like 1