PrikPot Cannabis: Dip Trip™ is a Whole New (Smokeless) Way to Enjoy Weed

webfact

On 9/13/2022 at 7:45 AM, Bert got kinky said:

As weed prices are dropping ‘in general’ and bargains are popping up on all social medias,

I would struggle to part with 2,995 Baht for something that may or not be for me.

I love the idea of getting a decent smoke free high and although the initial price is high, when you break down the price per hit (just under 125 Baht per serving), that’s a lot cheaper than rolling a joint with some of the expensive exotics that are on the market.

However, I keep coming back to whether I want to spend my weed budget on something that might not be my cup of tea.

This is a very new concept to this old smoker but one that I could possibly be swayed towards, if as I say, it is for me.

Would you be willing to sell individual bags, for people to test?

You would obviously have to charge for shipping individual bags but that’s a given.

The only reason people who would buy the individual bags would be for testing purposes, as the cost to keep buying individual bags would work out much more expensive than buying a full tin.

This means that your product reaches out to your target market and I get to try your product.

Any chance?

Hi Bert,

As promised, we now offer a sample pack of Dip Trip. It comes with 2 pouches and is sold at cost for 99 baht (including free shipping all over Thailand). This way you can try it first at a very low cost. 

You can find it here: https://prikpot.com/product/dip-trip-sample-pack-2-pouches/

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PrikPot said:

Hi Bert,

As promised, we now offer a sample pack of Dip Trip. It comes with 2 pouches and is sold at cost for 99 baht (including free shipping all over Thailand). This way you can try it first at a very low cost. 

You can find it here: https://prikpot.com/product/dip-trip-sample-pack-2-pouches/

Thank you.

Here are the full instructions provided after you order. It's a bit of a surprise that oil is required but makes sense as THC isn't water soluble.

I not sure I'm into drinking coconut oil tea, and I'm certainly not holding it under my lip for an hour to get a buzz. I will give the tea a try and report. 

Preparation Instructions
How to Enjoy PrikPot’s Dip TripTM Cannabis Pouches.

Method 1: Under Your Lip Like Snus
This method gives you an understated high with a mellow buzz that can last for hours
(time varies with each individual). The effect is usually noticeable after 1-2 hours.
1. While not necessary, we strongly recommend dripping a few drops of virgin coconut oil

onto a pouch. You can also use olive oil, but coconut oil is recommended for maximum THC-
release.

This is because the decarboxylation process has prepped the THC for smokeless
consumption. The coconut oil activates the THC and provides an efficient medium for delivery
to your system. If you prefer, you can add coconut oil to all the bags in the canister at once,
meaning they are ready at all times.
2. Place the pouch firmly under your upper lip (between your gum and lip) so that it stays. You
should begin to feel its effects after approximately 1 hour.
Method 2: Making Tea

Place your Dip Trip pouch(es) in an empty cup. Add 1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil and
let it sit for 5-10 minutes to activate the THC within. Note: We recommend starting with 1-2
pouches to gauge how the THC will affect you.
Add hot water to the cup. Allow it to stand for a few minutes and then stir.
Add any sugar or other flavoring to your preference.
Your tea is ready to drink!

Edited by Wuvu2

On 9/20/2022 at 10:50 AM, Wuvu2 said:

Here are the full instructions provided after you order. It's a bit of a surprise that oil is required but makes sense as THC isn't water soluble.

I not sure I'm into drinking coconut oil tea, and I'm certainly not holding it under my lip for an hour to get a buzz. I will give the tea a try and report. 

Preparation Instructions
How to Enjoy PrikPot’s Dip TripTM Cannabis Pouches.

Method 1: Under Your Lip Like Snus
This method gives you an understated high with a mellow buzz that can last for hours
(time varies with each individual). The effect is usually noticeable after 1-2 hours.
1. While not necessary, we strongly recommend dripping a few drops of virgin coconut oil

onto a pouch. You can also use olive oil, but coconut oil is recommended for maximum THC-
release.

This is because the decarboxylation process has prepped the THC for smokeless
consumption. The coconut oil activates the THC and provides an efficient medium for delivery
to your system. If you prefer, you can add coconut oil to all the bags in the canister at once,
meaning they are ready at all times.
2. Place the pouch firmly under your upper lip (between your gum and lip) so that it stays. You
should begin to feel its effects after approximately 1 hour.
Method 2: Making Tea

Place your Dip Trip pouch(es) in an empty cup. Add 1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil and
let it sit for 5-10 minutes to activate the THC within. Note: We recommend starting with 1-2
pouches to gauge how the THC will affect you.
Add hot water to the cup. Allow it to stand for a few minutes and then stir.
Add any sugar or other flavoring to your preference.
Your tea is ready to drink!

Taking one for the team;

I opted for the tea version as I'm not a snuffer. I followed the instructions using oil and both of the sample bags they sent for 99 baht.

I drank the tea before smoking any weed for a fair test. It was weird drinking Oil Tea but not as gross as expected. It had a light bong-water odor and some sweetener helped get it down. After about 30 minutes I felt a light buzz, but couldn't appreciate it much through the stomach ache. The stomach ache passed but the buzz never got any stronger.  I don't think I'll be drinking oil and hot water again. It's time for a doobie ???? 

image.png.1ffb82c4be642f8fad2518cf4703efad.pngimage.png.3dbca1e8695985c83ea1d21af471163f.png

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Just a little note that we have made improvements to the production process of Dip Trip, something that allowed us to reduce the price by 50%. The new price is only 1,495 baht for 24 pouches. That calculates to a mere 62 baht per "trip". ????

Check it out here: https://go.prikpot.com/aseannowdiptrip

As always, free shipping all over Thailand with same-day dispatch. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, DudleySquat said:

Explain why this is necessary, please. 

When cannabis has been decarbed, it needs fat (preferably coconut oil) in order to "activate" the THC. It works with olive oil too, but experts say coconut oil is the best. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/19/2022 at 11:50 PM, Wuvu2 said:

The coconut oil activates the THC and provides an efficient medium for delivery
to your system.

Laughing at this nonsense.  Your statement is only half correct.  Temperature is what activates the THC, whether you decarb it or smoke it....it's the heat.  Coconut oil, or butter too, is as you say "an effective medium for delivery".  This is called infusion when you combine decarb'd flower with coconut oil and heated up.......to INFUSE the oil with already activated THC. If you try to combine the two and decarb and infuse together, you will only achieve a partial decarb.  Decarb flower first, then infuse.  You do not need coconut oil to decarb, do not use oil or butter or anything during decarb.   Once you decarb, you can now consume the decarb'd flower as is.  Sprinkle on food, salads, or eat just eat it.  Maybe you mistakenly said this about coconut oil activating the THC, but only temperature at the correct range and for a set amount of time will activate it, not coconut oil or butter or anything else - only temperature.  Same as the flame to a bowl or a joint.....the heat activates it.  Cannabis can be decarb'd at home in the kitchen with an oven.  

2 hours ago, NedR69 said:
  On 9/20/2022 at 10:50 AM, Wuvu2 said:

The coconut oil activates the THC and provides an efficient medium for delivery
to your system.

2 hours ago, NedR69 said:

Laughing at this nonsense.  Your statement is only half correct.  Temperature is what activates the THC, whether you decarb it or smoke it....it's the heat.  Coconut oil, or butter too, is as you say "an effective medium for delivery".  This is called infusion when you combine decarb'd flower with coconut oil and heated up.......to INFUSE the oil with already activated THC. If you try to combine the two and decarb and infuse together, you will only achieve a partial decarb.  Decarb flower first, then infuse.  You do not need coconut oil to decarb, do not use oil or butter or anything during decarb.   Once you decarb, you can now consume the decarb'd flower as is.  Sprinkle on food, salads, or eat just eat it.  Maybe you mistakenly said this about coconut oil activating the THC, but only temperature at the correct range and for a set amount of time will activate it, not coconut oil or butter or anything else - only temperature.  Same as the flame to a bowl or a joint.....the heat activates it.  Cannabis can be decarb'd at home in the kitchen with an oven.  

Whoa there little doggies - I just posted the instructions that PrickPot sent with the bong water bags. The nonsense you are laughing at is not mine Sir, It comes directly from the Prick  ????  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1