Paul “Gazza” Gascoigne holds well-received fan event with High Life Management in Pattaya, Thailand

webfact

image.jpeg

By Adam Judd

Pattaya, Thailand-Legendary football player Paul “Gazza” Gascoigne held a very well-received fan event over the past weekend on Friday, November 25th, in Pattaya, Thailand. Paul also visited Phuket and Bangkok.

Pattaya, which has a large ex-pat community from the U.K., was at the edge of its seats for the event which saw a sellout crowd of hundreds at the Pullman Pattaya Hotel G. Impressively, many fought tough traffic and opposing events with Pattaya’s massive fireworks festival the same night.

The event was put together by High Life Management Thailand who ensured that not only was the highly anticipated fan event highly successful but also well organized and efficient. High Life Management’s owners stated to The Pattaya News that Paul “Knocked it out of the park” in terms of the presentation and promised many more world-class events in the future.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/11/28/paul-gazza-gascoigne-holds-well-received-fan-event-with-high-life-management-in-pattaya-thailand/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-11-29

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

32 minutes ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

Jimmy Five Rooms? 

Jimmy Haa Hong Nam : Jimmy Five Toilets?

Can you guess the word that I was (trying to) say in Thai ?

Give it a go, have a wild guess at the word I was saying .

It wasnt "room", it wasn't "toilets"

It was.............................go on, have a guess 

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Can you guess the word that I was (trying to) say in Thai ?

Give it a go, have a wild guess at the word I was saying .

It wasnt "room", it wasn't "toilets"

It was.............................go on, have a guess 

SheetHead?

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Pattaya, Thailand-Legendary football player Paul “Gazza” Gascoigne held a very well-received fan event over the past weekend on Friday, November 25th, in Pattaya, Thailand. Paul also visited Phuket and Bangkok.

What was the event about... 

How he pi$$ed his career away?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

he was without doubt the most naturally talented english footballer of the last 50 years and he threw it all away to be a signing, dancing clown.

he could have been one of the best of all time.

what a tragic shame.

Not sure about the best footballer in 50 years, but he could kick the ball around a bit.

• Like 1

Just now, petermik said:

Steven Gerard/Paul Scholes....Gazza was an idiot who wasted his talent.

lol - thanks for that, i needed a laugh.

Paul Scholes is one of the most boring humans on the planet, he'd have no stories to tell. An ok footballer i guess.

Neither of those 2 had the balls ( pun intended ) to play overseas, only proven on one country.

Try again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

lol - thanks for that, i needed a laugh.

Paul Scholes is one of the most boring humans on the planet, he'd have no stories to tell. An ok footballer i guess.

Neither of those 2 had the balls ( pun intended ) to play overseas, only proven on one country.

Try again.

paul scholes had the career gazza could of had. if only he signed for united instead of signing for tottenham things could have been different for him. i think sir alex would have whipped him into shape and turned him into one of the all time greats.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1