Burglars steal property worth three million baht from Danish man and his Thai wife’s three houses in Koh Samui

webfact

2 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

"Two male burglars on a motorbike were seen coming back and forth from the houses and taking many possessions away, said the victim’s relative and witness Ms. Montha Sukkong."..... many thanks to the relative/witness for trying to either intervene or call the police.

With all the additional damage (punctured ceilings and walls) it looks like this might have been "personal" and not just a robbery. Why in the ???? would you leave three houses unattended when you were out of the country? They should have had someone watch them. On the other hand there was a relative living close enough to see everything being carted off so...... 

Wouldn't doubt it if the relative was involved.

Or the ex maid

• Thumbs Up 1

Why all the damage to the properties ??? Like most readers on this thread I am very suspicious of the victims not knowing what took place.  I doubt very much that the Thai wife and her relative don't know whar happened. The jungle network works very well in a small village. Hmmmm ... no mention of a property insurance claim ... ????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Foghorn said:

Someone netted the fish in my pond one night ,2 days later the neighbour said she saw someone doing it ,I asked who but she wouldn’t say ,not sure ,scared might be wrong , next day asked if she could use some of my ground to dry her rice , yeah F off , I scared someone will pee on it I said.  You do them favours but it means nothing to them 

Quite common her where no one wants to get involved in one or the other way. 

• Like 2