Pay for lady menstruation period blood hotel bed????

Hummin

Seems like it should just be a cost of doing biz, like if you're a bar, you're going to lose a few ash trays a year.

Or alternately, if you're lucky enough to be checking into hotels with women still young enough to menstruate, you might just apply the same cost of doing biz-logic to yourself.

I personally wouldn't go more than 500 baht, but that's based on nothing and if they bothered to threaten me, I'd cave immediately.

• Haha 1

One reason to do incalls.

I think fining the guest is standard in hotels. Blood stains are difficult to remove. I suspect for forensic reasons blood removal agents are not included in readily available soaps.

Menstruation is the one thing that gets me in a tantrum with girls. I understand the strong muslim taboo against women having sex during or close to their period. The muslims are not the retarded fools they're often made out to be. They have laws to protect men against female crime.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, proton said:

Have the pics? depends on the cost to the Hotel and if it can be cleaned or not

Posted them on kinkydotcom

It happens, yesterday me and my wife had a long wet afternoon with alot to drink, and got a bit exited. Two sheets, a towel being charged. Will know when we coming back to hotel after breakfest.

Edited by Hummin

4 minutes ago, JackGats said:

One reason to do incalls.

I think fining the guest is standard in hotels. Blood stains are difficult to remove. I suspect for forensic reasons blood removal agents are not included in readily available soaps.

Menstruation is the one thing that gets me in a tantrum with girls. I understand the strong muslim taboo against women having sex during or close to their period. The muslims are not the retarded fools they're often made out to be. They have laws to protect men against female crime.

The tora and the bible have rules muslims copied. Not just a muslim thing.

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

A lot depends on the hotel.

A full service hotel, well they write it off as the cost of doing business, never had an issue in the Novotel

I have stayed at the boxtel in BKK, when I had a 4 hour layover, and not that I'm gonna have a period, but they make you sign to say blood will be charged.

You get what you pay for. $170/night in the Novotel, $35/4 hours in the Boxtel

On 12/29/2022 at 5:34 PM, Hummin said:

Anyone experienced being unlucky, and I mean unlucky messing up the bedsheets and a towel in hotel.

Do you have to pay, and if how much? 

Happened to me, but I didn't pay anything because I washed the sheets in the sink and sponged the mattress the same colour all over. Took all day to dry and I had to bar the staff from entering to clean the room.

Although it was a lot of blood, I was surprised by how much effort it took to clean it off the sheets. I couldn't get the large area of blood completely off the mattress so had to make the entire mattress look the same colour all over.

Must have worked as the staff didn't complain next day when cleaned the room.

If one didn't want to do that, one would have to pay for a new mattress and sheets. It's hardly an hotel responsibility to pay for new themselves.

On 12/29/2022 at 6:04 PM, bkk6060 said:

You were not unlucky,  just with a girl who didn't tell you.  But, in many cases after they will lie and say " oh, no period you just too big and make me bleed".

Mine just said she didn't know it was going to happen. I had no reason to doubt her as she wouldn't have done it willingly.

On 12/29/2022 at 6:54 PM, JackGats said:

Menstruation is not a crime. It is a completely natural event and men that are afraid of it are IMO ignorant.

8 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

A lot depends on the hotel.

A full service hotel, well they write it off as the cost of doing business, never had an issue in the Novotel

I have stayed at the boxtel in BKK, when I had a 4 hour layover, and not that I'm gonna have a period, but they make you sign to say blood will be charged.

You get what you pay for. $170/night in the Novotel, $35/4 hours in the Boxtel

Hotel I was in was 400 baht with breakfast included. You reckon they would have paid for the mattress, LOL.

On 12/29/2022 at 12:56 PM, Hummin said:

Posted them on kinkydotcom

It happens, yesterday me and my wife had a long wet afternoon with alot to drink, and got a bit exited. Two sheets, a towel being charged. Will know when we coming back to hotel after breakfest.

Dude to much info 

• Haha 1