Recommendation please for cheap car sprayer in North/NE Bkk/Rangsit area

cliveshep

Need to get an older saloon resprayed as the sun has destroyed it's paintwork. Don't want to pay 3X what the car is worth, just want a back street spray booth guy who can sand it down and prime/paint/lacquer to a reasonable standard. Can someone please advise?

We've used these chaps on a couple of occasions for minor repairs 13.991966375827987, 100.57600452001147

I'm not really sure on their prices for a blow-job (someone else was paying both times) but no issues with their work.

Worth a call, Thai only of course.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Crossy said:

I'm not really sure on their prices for a blow-job (someone else was paying both times) but no issues with their work.

Love the wording.

The best free bee you can get. :cheesy:

Edited by Orinoco
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Khon Kaen is out of your area but for price comparison purposes I was quoted 17,000 baht for a complete respray of a Toyota Hilux Mighty X. Finally got it done via our local car dealer friend for 11,000 baht which included a new tailgate. Decent enough job for a 1995 vehicle.

Was really hoping someone would point me to one of those back-street cowboys who respray taxis for car sales people. No-one would buy an old taxi if it was green and yellow, or orange, blue, yellow or red because they'd think the vehicle was worn out but looking almost new in white or cream is a different kettle of fish. My own feeling on taxis is they are in constant use cruising around  and are seldom thrashed, looked after because they are the cabbie's livelehood but that's by the by. 

But someone is painting them and I doubt it is a top dollar firm doing it as there wouldn't be any profit for the dealers so if anyone sees such a company, please post me a link. We are in Sam Wa Tawan Ok so not anywhere 50km away please. 

Thanks guys!

Edited by cliveshep