Prayut Warns Pheu Thai Might ‘Slide Off Course’

webfact

49 minutes ago, Henk Langeweg said:

The powers to be will find a way or at least will try to disable the PT party for some silly reason. Hope I am wrong. 

Depending on the numbers.. Feels like prawit will make a deal.. Tacky allowed back.. PT in government, but maybe give up the figurehead leadership.. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The caretaker premier avoided using the word “landslide” and chose to only say “slide” in English in an ironic response to the speculated Pheu Thai landslide victory.

He finally revealed what "PM" really means: Pun Master

• Haha 1

PT actually scares the Hell out of me. If they win they will have access to all the names of people who registered to grow and sell weed. With their intent of waging war on the new freedom of weed I feel they will make use of these lists to hunt down anyone who actually signed up to try to be in line with the law. Taksin had people suspected of drug dealing shot without any due process and his then Gestapo police were more than happy to put their guns to use. What makes anyone think things will be any better. I really don't like junta's nor political coups, nor the current PM. But, honestly who did this buffoon have shot?

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

the largest opposition party might probably end up sliding off the path instead of achieving their proclaimed goal.

First he will grease the path $ then push them off their path. His path doesn't need greasing he has covered it in slime and poo for years. <deleted>. he'll whiz right down and land in a crumpled mess, now pack 'yer bags and give that house back !

12 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

PT actually scares the Hell out of me. If they win they will have access to all the names of people who registered to grow and sell weed. With their intent of waging war on the new freedom of weed I feel they will make use of these lists to hunt down anyone who actually signed up to try to be in line with the law. Taksin had people suspected of drug dealing shot without any due process and his then Gestapo police were more than happy to put their guns to use. What makes anyone think things will be any better. I really don't like junta's nor political coups, nor the current PM. But, honestly who did this buffoon have shot?

I hope they do and introduce strict controls so cannabis actually only is to be used for medicinal purpose as it was initially not a free for all that every man and his sell on the open market.

Thailand is already infamous for a few things let’s not add making cannabis freely available.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

My sister in law ran for Village Head.  She lost (not by much).  The person who won, according to my wife, was handing out free food, beer, and gratuities - openly. 

Welcome to Thai "democracy."  It is what it is.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

He still think that he has military power and political relevance to make such empty threat. He has neither and facing an embarrassing election outcome. He has done harm to the country image and stunted the economy for a decade. Time for him to go quietly. History will not have kind words for him 

If only he had even a glimpse into how stunningly irrelevant he really is.