Penang 1 Yr Non Im B All Ok Now.

Just got back from a big surprise visit to Penang.

I'm an employee, but have all the papers needed - and this time they granted me a 12 month Non Im B multi.

My Work Permit was geared to the 3 month visa I had last time (and all the other times too) andso had 8 days before expiry, but they still gave me a one year visa.

And JIM is back on Chulia Street again. He's got 3 rooms - one with TV, air, fridge, DVD player (plus a sink to wee in) for 300B (30Rgt) a night.

HOORAY!

Rob

All,

Just got back from Penang 2 weeks ago and did not apply for a visa etc. I did meet Jim at Jim's Place and I must say he is a very busy man. His english is better than most Englishmen. He does alot of Visa's and I will use his service on my next visit.

LLL

And JIM is back on Chulia Street again. He's got 3 rooms - one with TV, air, fridge, DVD player (plus a sink to wee in) for 300B (30Rgt) a night.

Ugh

Remind me not to stay there. : :o:D

• 4 weeks later...
All,

Just got back from Penang 2 weeks ago and did not apply for a visa etc. I did meet Jim at Jim's Place and I must say he is a very busy man. His english is better than most Englishmen. He does alot of Visa's and I will use his service on my next visit.

LLL

Hmm. I expect he understands the difference between the plural and the possessive, too.

Rob

who is jim?

a guesthouse and vsia service?

where is he on chulia street?

can you post address, phone, email and and any other information, for contact and otherwise?

the 30 ringett room sounds too good to be true, how is the quality of the room ? high? low? medium?

thanks