Pattaya Softball

Dirk_brijs

hi there guys,

Any off you interested in a fun Sunday afternoon playing some slow pitch softball.

Every sunday we play some recreational slow pitch softball basically we drink alot and play a few hahaha.

Anyway if any of you interested in joining reply to this message Email to [email protected] or call me at 015754528 and i ll give you all the details on how to find us.

All level of players is welcome as yes we do accept Brits who never saw a softball up close and were born with a Cricket ball up their behinds hahahahah

anyway hope to hear from you all soon.

Is this another of those games we gave to the world like...tennis, golf, rugby, cricket and football (soccer to you yanks)etc.

Softball is one that was adapted from the girlie game of rounders that children play up to 11 years of age. nuff said!

Lemel,

Why dont you come over and we give you some rounders dont worry we will only make you play 3rd base and because it is you i wont hit it too hard ok

so please join us

and yes we are very thankfull of you giving us the game Thank you Thank you

we love it

Sorry, can not play roughy toughy games, have to stay home and do my knitting!!! I thought 3rd base was what Americans talk about when discussing the level of progress they make in their sexual conquests.

Seriously would love to play but only have time for rugby on Sundays.

Agree with above........dont be a jerk Familyvalues the guy asked a reasonable question if you dont want to play dont (i dont) and while most replies above have an element of humour in them yours seems to have real animosity......why dont you go play somewhere else? :o p.s just noticed youve put a post up in the Ko Samui forum today wanting to know where to buy white socks,sandals and speedos.......a real mans man eh? LMAO Troll!.

Have to agree that my reply was meant to be funny at a poster that i belived to be from the US so sticking up for my friends from UK, teeth in cheek :o

Seems to have gone a bit sour after all Dirk only wanted to know if people wanted to play with his soft balls not be attacjed?

CT

well well you have all been too kind for my person. But dont worry i can see the humour in it all. As yes I also havent been born with a softball or baseball up my ass as yes i confess i am from Belgium.

And to all you big Rugby players I all invite you over and dont worry I would take you on in the tackle but i promise you I will be carefull with you. Just remember i am only 6"5' and am about a little more then 300Lbs so come and give it to me you big boys, anytime.

and to Thaicutegirl you can play with my soft balls any time cutie

For all you jock straps out there, fastpitch softball has been an Olympic sport for the last three Olympics.

I can't remember seeing any cricket or rugby games being televised in the Olympics. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong. :D

Slow pitch is a fun game that anybody can participate in. Fast pitch is another story but it is still fun, if you can manage to hit a softball pitched at you from 45 feet and coming in at 85-90 miles per hour. :o

Televised no, but Paris Olympics 1900 Great Britain beat France in the final to take the cricket gold. Rugby was included at Paris 1900, London 1908, Antwerp 1920 and Paris 1924..........with believe it or not the U.S.A team taking the gold medal in both the 1920 and 1924 games beating France both times 8-0 and 17-3 in the finals. :o

been playing softball in pattaya for 9 years. Its great fun even if them brits and aussies show up with their cricket swings. :o

Actually there are some very good Aussie baseball/softball players.

There are more Aussies playing baseball in the US minor leagues than Canadians!

All the best players in the English league are not Americans but Aussies!

been playing softball in pattaya for 9 years.  Its great fun even if them brits and aussies show up with their cricket swings. :o

Actually there are some very good Aussie baseball/softball players.

There are more Aussies playing baseball in the US minor leagues than Canadians!

All the best players in the English league are not Americans but Aussies!

I agree. We had have some very good aussies come and play softball in pattaya.

:D

well well you have all been too kind for my person. But dont worry i can see the humour in it all. As yes I also havent been born with a softball or baseball up my ass as yes i confess i am from Belgium.

And to all you big Rugby players I all invite you over and dont worry I would take you on in the tackle but i promise you I will be carefull with you. Just remember i am only 6"5' and am about a little more then 300Lbs so come and give it to me you big boys, anytime.

and to Thaicutegirl you can play with my soft balls any time cutie

Ya should have mentioned in yer first post that a bouncy castle was going to be there, more people might show up then :o

the benders' one.

Family Values you're an ######

Thanks you might be right :o

Were you offended because you are a homosexual,in which case I guess I'm sorry, or were you offended on behalf of homosexuals? How very PC of you!

Anyway I'm sure Dirk is well used too people taking the p**s out off him :D